Common Roleplay Name: Samuel Crusader

Steam Name: {BG}Neutral_Crusader

SteamID: [ STEAM_0:0:580783064 ]  SteamID64 [ 76561199121831856 ]

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum): 3w 1d 0h 0m

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): image.thumb.png.c956d0a35bbbb64cb765ddeef17b814b.png

Why do you want to join MC&D?: I want to join MC&D plainly because its fun to sell anomalies and supply the people. MC&D just has something that over GOI`s dont and I think that is mainly because they can supply but because they are a much more tightly knitted than other GOI`s as they are all in close communication.

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum): MC&D is a club based in London , England which captures and collects anomalous items which can be sold in some of there auctions to the highly rich. They are THE most powerful GOI the foundation has on record as there massive amounts of money help them dominate the political and economical hierarchy. the main focus of MC&D is the mass collection of money which is made from selling anomalies to the higher class and most likely other GOI`s.

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: MC&D is different to other GOI`s because they do not actively seek out destruction or death to any certain people unless it harms one of there customers and are often just passive to majority of the people who they encounter.

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?: i would bring them somewhere quiet using the promise of money and kill them and if anyone witnesses it there dead aswell.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): Yes I am aware of the rules and the punishments that will follow if I were to break the rules.

Edited by Samuel Crusader

bad app

16 minutes ago, Samuel Crusader said:

: MC&D is a club based in London

They are a much larger group than just a club in london

17 minutes ago, Samuel Crusader said:

MC&D is a club based in London , England which captures and collects anomalous items which can be sold in some of there auctions to the highly rich. They are THE most powerful GOI the foundation has on record as there massive amounts of money help them dominate the political and economical hierarchy. the main focus of MC&D is the mass collection of money which is made from selling anomalies to the higher class and most likely other GOI`s.

pretty surface level description

20 minutes ago, Samuel Crusader said:

MC&D is different to other GOI`s because they do not actively seek out destruction or death to any certain people unless it harms one of there customers and are often just passive to majority of the people who they encounter.

You are unironically incapable of not hunting for combat rp constantly

Rest of it is pretty bad too just nothing specific.

On 5/8/2021 at 2:36 AM, Samuel Crusader said:

i would bring them somewhere quiet using the promise of money and kill them and if anyone witnesses it there dead aswell.

One of the many things that makes my brain hurt is when people use the wrong 'they're'...

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic