Anthony_mcc33

Anthony McCaffrey's - SCP-RP Site Director Application

In-Game Name: I go by my real name Anthony Mccaffrey

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:199083719

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: image.png.45bbad3d614e62917734c0be2357fbbc.png

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: In the Past not only in SCP Game's but mostly Half Life i have run for the O5 council and The City 17 Administrator.

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I feel I will do good as Site Director Because, I have skills in terms of Leadership, I'm also good with Working with other's on site and off site, I Do not lack respect of others. and I think this would a good and suitable position for me take my leadership skills to the next level. and Any secrets from the O5 council shall stay secrets even if someone tries to force them out of me.

What role does the Site Director have on the site? The Role of the site Director is that they are responsible for any anomalies and its safe operation, All major department director's report to the Site Director and the Site Director Reports to the O5 Council,and no one else. 

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 council are 13 individuals who have the highest ranking clearance over everyone in the facilityd,the O5 Council could Even wipe the whole of history, if they wished.

You're a great guy, but it's a -1 from me.
Application is very short, and you hardly have enough playtime.

Come back when you have a bit of a better grasp of the community, and a bit more experience.

44 minutes ago, Luke Ocasio said:

You're a great guy, but it's a -1 from me.
Application is very short, and you hardly have enough playtime.

Come back when you have a bit of a better grasp of the community, and a bit more experience.

Thank you for the Feedback Luke.

On 5/8/2021 at 7:48 PM, Anthony_mcc33 said:

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: image.png.45bbad3d614e62917734c0be2357fbbc.png

Low playtime, not known on server

What role does the Site Director have on the site? The Role of the site Director is that they are responsible for any anomalies and its safe operation, All major department director's report to the Site Director and the Site Director Reports to the O5 Council,and no one else. 

Kinda short response

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 council are 13 individuals who have the highest ranking clearance over everyone in the facilityd,the O5 Council could Even wipe the whole of history, if they wished.

Also this is pretty short response.
The question is "What is the O5 Council?", not what can they do if they wished...

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png