Dum idit

Why i sould be unbanned

My In-Game name:Jenny Smith

STEAMID:76561197978778945

Steam Name:dum idit

What is the reason for your ban:doesn't say

How long were you banned for:Perm

Name of the staff member who banned you:Tomas Andri

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned:Cause i got warned a lot and i stopped doing what they told me then later i got banned and it was for no reason

Evidence:

ban.PNG

Yeah, the reason you were banned was: Not listening to staff / Micspam, DTS and general mingery. you also got warned for FailRP name earlier
The ban was going to be edited to 1 week since I did a mistake but then you joined on an alt account and got perma banned

1 minute ago, Dum idit said:

but i stopped doing what i was doing then got banned later for nothing

No, you put your name as Nick Kerr and then got warned and kicked for not changing it.
Then you started to tell other players to go fuck themselves in D-Block and DTS'ing so I decided to ban you for a week.

I believe i have witnessed the warns and the ban while i was ingame and it really didnt seem like you were intending on actually doing anything else.
Also, as someone mentioned, youve been rebanned for bypassing a ban.
Guess youll have to try in a couple of monhts again

76561198326381524.png                                        Hello

You attempted to bypass ban by joining on an alt account so that's your fault

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png