DaftDevil12

DaftDevil12's Event Planner Application

In game Name: Matthew Donalds

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:450580279

List of warns: 1989483495_Screenshot(17).thumb.png.d2c11a6c9d435e7875c3fdfad7aeb49c.png

Any previous or current staff experience: i have been event staff on a small swrp server called Olympus Gaming and regular staff on a server called Aurora Servers

Why should we pick you?(200 Word Min): i can be a very active member of staff and can think of good an entertaining events and i'm a big rule follower and i have a wide range of SCP knowledge  i have a very active imagination so i can come up with events on the spot and i'm very flexible as i understand that events don't always go as planned i always come up with several different ways the event can go so i'm also very prepared

Your event plan: a tree suddenly sprouts from the ground with no warning the Foundation go to secure it once secure there will be some purple fruit sprouting from it if any armed personnel approaches the tree a anomaly would sprout it would appear to be a man made of wood that is attached to the tree by a series of several roots and if the personnel seems to be hostile or attempts to remove the fruit will be killed eventually the kill order of the anomaly will be given once killed they will be asked to take the  fruit to be tested on when the fruit is eaten the subject will feel psychotic rage and will attack anyone close and even themselves if no-one and eventually will turn into a tree sapling and they will be burned instantly  

Im sorry to say but considering your low playtime of just 3 days, me not knowing you and a hard to make, not long lasting event, ill have to go for a minus with this.

Get some reputation and learn about the general gameplay here. 

76561198326381524.png                                        Hello

Will Ferrell Elf GIF by filmeditor

- Not known in community due to low playtime (3 days playtime)

- Not trusted with power of an event planner due to not being known

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
23 minutes ago, Joe Conner said:

- Not known in community due to low playtime (3 days playtime)

- Not trusted with power of an event planner due to not being known

This ^ and,
Why should we pick you?(200 Word Min) => Writes 79 words
Your event plan => Doesn't know how to use commas nor fullstops

Edited by Royal

i have never seen you on the server, no clue if you can be trusted with the permissions an event planner has + u wrote 79 words, when it said 200 words min. atleast put a little effort into this application

🙂

im max

-1 too short

Current Ranks: ICRP Admin

Previous Ranks: Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

Maybe get some more time and builds up your reputation and your application is 273 words when the app should be at minimum of 1000 words, your at a good start by not having any warns but it would be best to have a reputation on the server and maybe a week or two play time

-12D12053B-CAC5-4F41-A928-957849233EEE.gif.e14a720fc99023f9d9ea7bfa5e70b6df.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

Sorry mate, I have no clue who you are.

I'm a big fan of events myself, and I believe you will someday, hopefully, make it as an Event Planner.

We need some. 

- Get more known within the community.

- Make the application longer.

- Make it more detailed.

Just some tips, good luck.

hello