Isaac Scott

Kaneki Frost Report

Your name in-game: Isaac Scott
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:3915638
Admin's you report name: Kaneki Frost 
Admin's you report SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:229303029
Why do you want him demoted?: I want him demoted due to biased and not knowing the rule punishments etc. Captain damian heid had airstriked me without warnings or anything for building ontop of pd which is rdm said by luke ocasio. I had called a sit and kaneki responded, i tried telling him that damian had rdmed 2+ people and injured more from it for false airstrike killing me,bakur al arab which is a ban kaneki wanted to do it verbal in which i said no as i was noticing the biased from him due to it being his CO. It was so bad i had to call for another staff (luke ocasio) to take over. 
Evidence:image.png.cb001c208dc688459452f4342a379459.png

Edited by Isaac Scott
9 minutes ago, Erich Von Wiegland said:

You should also request for warnings, if you care that much, for the player in question.

https://werwolfgaming.net/forums/forum/42-ban-requests/

I gave damian the benefit of the doubt in the sit luke ocasio sorted it out but im annoyed at kanekis blatant biased and not knowing punishments that i had to call another staff to deal with the sit. 

Edited by Isaac Scott

There isnt even any actual evidence here that he was biased.

But he should have deffently sticked more to the Punishment List [Also I question if this is even a Tier 1, if isnt actually Tier 2 -> which can only be judged if there is an actual conversation with the Nu7 on why he did it].

But that is like a Temp Tier at max, and maybe just a reduction in performance.

I was trying to understand what was happening and you were trying to explain that to me which you did normally and good.
I've taken some time in the days to actually read through how people are supposed to be punished with a punishment [Basically reading the punishments.] 

I can't quite recall or remember you saying he RDM'd you two times, maybe I was around when it happened one time.
I am trying my very best to be a neutral admin, meaning I'm always trying to be a fun good admin on the server you can trust. 

If I did something wrong I do am highly sorry for it- Near the ending I couldn't really understand what you were meaning and was about to ask if you wanted to re-say something, but then you asked for Nook, and then that was the only thing that I could do.

hello

5 minutes ago, The Holy Peanut said:

I was trying to understand what was happening and you were trying to explain that to me which you did normally and good.
I've taken some time in the days to actually read through how people are supposed to be punished with a punishment [Basically reading the punishments.] 

I can't quite recall or remember you saying he RDM'd you two times, maybe I was around when it happened one time.
I am trying my very best to be a neutral admin, meaning I'm always trying to be a fun good admin on the server you can trust. 

If I did something wrong I do am highly sorry for it- Near the ending I couldn't really understand what you were meaning and was about to ask if you wanted to re-say something, but then you asked for Nook, and then that was the only thing that I could do.

I felt you was biased due to the constant hints in chat and you trying to do it "verbal" and he hadnt killed me twice i meant he killed other people as well bakur al arab and stuff as people were saying in ooc. And then you said "hi love" i then after all of this asked foe another staff as i did not deem you fit for that sit but no worries have a good night mate. 

1 minute ago, Isaac Scott said:

I felt you was biased due to the constant hints in chat and you trying to do it "verbal" and he hadnt killed me twice i meant he killed other people as well bakur al arab and stuff as people were saying in ooc. And then you said "hi love" i then after all of this asked foe another staff as i did not deem you fit for that sit but no worries have a good night mate.

Thank you for understanding Isaac Scott, and I'm just sorry for dissapointing you back then, I would love to give you the reason why I said "Hi Love" the reason for this is because I do not want people to panic when they get Teleported to an admin sit, I mostly want them to stay calm. Apolagies for not understanding back then, I also hope you have a good night. ^^

hello

I am gonna go against the crowd a little and say. Nah I don't think Kaneki was biased, yeah 100% Kaneki should have followed the punishment list but its not like the heavens are gonna come down and kill us all because he didn't.

maybe as Maurice said a temp tier or reduction in performance.

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs