Zero unban request

Server you got banned from: SCP

Your name in-game:Zero

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:605791511

Admins' name that banned you:console

Admin's steamID:

Why did you get banned?:evading a ban?

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Because I  just got my own pc and got gifted garrys mod by a friend and it seems i may have been banned accidently?

Anything else?:

So I'm just gonna presume, you made another account after getting banned then bought GMod or smthn then decided to rejoin server

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png
4 hours ago, Joe Conner said:

So I'm just gonna presume, you made another account after getting banned then bought GMod or smthn then decided to rejoin server

i live in a house with several siblings, we all have computers so im assuming the ban is done via IP's, im not sure how to prove that it wasnt me.

1 hour ago, Zer0balls said:

i live in a house with several siblings, we all have computers so im assuming the ban is done via IP's, im not sure how to prove that it wasnt me.

Very very likely story 

7 hours ago, Erich Von Wiegland said:

Very very likely story 

im sure you've heard this a thousand times before but i really don't know what else to say, i just wanna play some scp.

15 hours ago, Fayne™ said:

that type of ban is an automatic ban when you connect to the server using the same ip as a banned user , it's very unlikely that it's wrong

oh no im sure its right, i have several siblings that are also gamers, its just that ive never played garry's mod before so i don't see why i should be banned is all.