Voyles

Voyles' Staff Application

And this is why you don't bring politics to SCP.....

As for the application, Neutral.

- Nothing outstanding

- No serious whitelists (Aka, not proving trust worthiness.) 

- Seem to drop in and out staff positions pretty quickly (Which I'm sure you probably have your reasons.)

- Just an average active player. 

(I'd +1 this, but I want to remain neutral for now as I know too little, but I'm sure if I were to -1 or +1 this it wouldn't matter, you'll still be accepted, I just hope you learn the rules and stick with the server please.) 

19 minutes ago, Dr. Jay Bright said:

so please stop spreading this chat with sweet lies and realize that we are better than you

just get lost and jump of a cliff that not even your parents will even care,

22 minutes ago, Dr. Jay Bright said:

we are all humans, we are all at the same side, some of we share the same ideologies so why do we keep fighting against each other and not unite to complete our objectives?

Ironic 

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

+1 Person knows when to listen when told not to minge around, yes they have been seen placing pride flags around but they stopped after staff complained, Alex magus has done the same so no biggie from what im seeing. In the other hand, ignore anyone -1 due to political or sexual discrimination, they are shitposters without a life.

10 minutes ago, Dr. Jay Bright said:

can you stop offending me and everyone who is also transgender, thank you. Reported btw.

But you started it, lol!!!!!!!

Negative:

-your short time moderating leaves me to believe you wont be dedicated to be moderator on SCP-RP and will leave.

-As someone already said, you might only try to get the rank of moderator+ to look good in your resume.

-While you were Owner and Community Manager in two servers, they had to close down.

-not much general playtime (1w 2d)

Positive:

+one warn, which got removed.

+good day-to-day playtime

+willing to put in "extra-hours"

+Saw you play, can be trusted (i guess)

Conclusion:

Good Application, but get a bit more playtime

Spoiler

Stop talking about culture politics smh!

when the banned people are so addicted to scp they make alts just to tell someone to kill themselves

(and then wonder why they were permabanned for toxicity)

+App looks very nice, good choice of colors.

+No negative experiences with you, quite easy to do but still a plus.

+Double the playtime required, this coupled with no warnings show maturity. (Or else you're just good at ruelbreaking and getting away with it.)

-Lack of information on ULX and Rules, listing em off would be nice.

-A bit suspicious of what Seb said.

Just fix the ULX and rules question and you should be golden.

3 hours ago, John Goe said:

-your short time moderating leaves me to believe you wont be dedicated to be moderator on SCP-RP and will leave.

-As someone already said, you might only try to get the rank of moderator+ to look good in your resume.

-While you were Owner and Community Manager in two servers, they had to close down.

Yea I see how it could kinda look like that. Most of them I either left cause it was a small community and it closed down, I had to focus on school and my mental health at the time, or the community was very toxic and the server was going downhill over time so I left.

About the owner thing, We had to close down due to lack of funding cause both me and my friend couldn't get a job at the time due to not really any places hiring at our age near us especially with covid starting up. 

🏳️‍🌈 Jessica Voyles | She/They See the source image

| SCP-RP Ranks / Roles |
Head of Manufacturing Department
SCP-096
Nu-7 Private First Class

3 hours ago, Plague said:

-Lack of information on ULX and Rules, listing em off would be nice.

I just now changed it in an edit. I didn't really list off any rules because i'm not sure which one to put cause there are a lot. But I added some of the basic commands that I would use regularly and also some extra stuff I know from my time setting up my server.

I also just now am about to add one of the biggest staff times I had to the list ( I often forget about it lol cause it there were a lot of not good memories attached to my time there )

Edited by Voyles

| SCP-RP Ranks / Roles |
SCP-096
Nu-7 Private First Class

+1, very wholesome, will make a good staff member absolutely 

please dont view the spoiler below

Hahaha, oy vey goyim, get fucking deluded by our lies and deception, not like we plan to your enslavement you fucking animal, for it is said in the Talmud that you all are fucking animals in the shape of humans, we will control you all some day, honestly we never cared for you or for your petty lowlife "friends", useless mutt, yet you still work for us willingly, proves how mentally unstable and dumb  you are LONG LIVE ISRAEL 

merch-1.jpg

Edited by Kreuzritter
3 minutes ago, Kreuzritter said:

please dont view the spoiler below

Hahaha, oy vey goyim, get fucking deluded by our lies and deception, not like we plan to your enslavement you fucking animal, for it is said in the Talmud that you all are fucking animals in the shape of humans, we will control you all some day, honestly we never cared for you or for your petty lowlife "friends", useless mutt, LONG LIVE ISRAEL 

hmmmmmmmm

| SCP-RP Ranks / Roles |
SCP-096
Nu-7 Private First Class

ym7.jpg.f8bff340f62752ca288c03baf3515506.jpg

On a serious note, take this piece of advice to heart and leave the community. There is a permeating culture of contempt and hate against people with what could be described as mental illness, and a general dislike towards Americans. You will not earn approval or respect, so you'd be better off spending time with other like-minded people in real life, especially since, according to statistics, every time you feel sad you play a proverbial coin-toss about whether to take your own life.

There are people in the community who will make fun of you, quite intensely. It will not stop. Every time you post anything on the forums or come on TeamSpeak, someone will make fun of you. I can virtually guarantee this.

12 minutes ago, Erich said:

On a serious note, take this piece of advice to heart and leave the community. There is a permeating culture of contempt and hate against people with what could be described as mental illness, and a general dislike towards Americans. You will not earn approval or respect, so you'd be better off spending time with other like-minded people in real life, especially since, according to statistics, every time you feel sad you play a proverbial coin-toss about whether to take your own life.

There are people in the community who will make fun of you, quite intensely. It will not stop. Every time you post anything on the forums or come on TeamSpeak, someone will make fun of you. I can virtually guarantee this.

Ill get hate anywhere I go. I don't care what people say or do and I don't mind people saying things like that to me cause I know myself and they don't know me at all. They can hate me however they want I don't care. I can always just mute someone on teamspeak or ignore their forum posts. I may not gain the respect of the homophobes and transphobes but it doesn't matter because ill get respect of those who matter. And even then there is a chance I can change at least one persons mind or educate people that want to learn about stuff that I know about then that is what matters. I'm still helping people even if its in some slightly different ways than others. Plus it wont effect me at all in sits or anything if they are mic spamming or chat spamming they can just be muted and I can continue with my sit. 

Its garrys mod. Ive been in the gmod community for a few years and the gaming community itself for much longer, and I know what to expect. Nothing offends me at this point or makes me more depressed or whatever. The ones that support and are nice to people may be a smaller number than the rude ones, but the rude ones have no effect on me and the nice ones have a large one. 

In my 4000+ hours on this game not a single person has made me not want to play the game or a server simply based on opinions, comments, slurs, and whatever else people do and say.

Edited by Voyles
spelling

| SCP-RP Ranks / Roles |
SCP-096
Nu-7 Private First Class

2 minutes ago, Voyles said:

Ill get hate anywhere I go. I don't care what people say or do and I don't mind people saying things like that to me cause I know myself and they don't know me at all. They can hate me however they want I don't care. I can always just mute someone on teamspeak or ignore their forum posts. I may not gain the respect of the homophobes and transphobes but it doesn't matter because ill get respect of those who matter. And even then there is a chance I can change at least one persons mind or educate people that want to learn about stuff that I know about then that is what matters. I'm still helping people even if its in some slightly different ways than others. Plus it wont effect me at all in sits or anything if they are mic spamming or chat spamming they can just be muted and I can continue with my sit. 

Its garrys mod. Ive been in the gmod community for a few years and the gaming community itself for much longer, and I know what to expect. Nothing offends me at this point or makes me more depressed or whatever. The ones that support and are nice to people may be a smaller number than the rude ones, but the rude ones have no effect on me and the nice ones have a large one. 

In my 4000+ hours on this game not a single person has made me not want to play the game or a server simply based on opinions, comments, slurs, and whatever else people do and say.

Fair enough. Far be it from me to gatekeep someone from the SCP Server. I don't have any particular contempt towards transvestites or homosexuals, other than the fact that they are living life contrary to God's commandments, which is why I am compelled to be negatively predisposed to them on a religious basis.

The fact that you managed to present a somewhat coherent and structured rationalization of your personal state of affairs is a good sign. It's certainly more than what the average Star Wars RP player on this community can do, and yet for some reason we tolerate them.

I've voiced my opinion in the most respectful and honest way possible. Make of that what you will. As far as the Staff Application is concerned, it's satisfactory and in all honesty, the standard of competence for SCP Staff is so low that you could be in a vegetable state and still get Staff of the Week.