1w 2d 21h https://prnt.sc/1333ojh

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?:
Yes https://prnt.sc/1333p2b

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I do

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?:
Yes

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum):
I believe I would be a great addition  to the SCP-RP Staff Team for a few reasons. For one, even though I only have just over a week of playtime on the server, I know around 90% of how the server works and how the site / surface functions. As well at what is stated before, I also have been curious and researching things about the SCP Foundation and Wiki for around 3 years now. With this I know about a lot of things in universe as well as on the server. I have read through the rules and even if I sometimes will forget some of them I keep the rules open so I can refer back to them as needed. I am on a lot during peak time  and also afterwards, when staff get off and there are less players. During this late times sometimes minges will get on and break rules and there are not staff on at the time. While on the server I will always be professional during my time as staff. I will always do my best to follow rules and guidelines set in place as closely as possible. I will always listen to higher ups and will follow CoC if needed. I have lots of experience as staff on various Garry's Mod servers, as seen listed below.  In my time as staff on various other servers, I have learned ways to better myself as staff and how to handle different situations. I have just over 4 thousand hours on Garry's Mod and with this come a pretty well understanding on how the game works, how to fix bugs / issues, tips that will help players, how to use a lot of plugins, how to help new players, and other various related things. I have a bit of knowledge on server development, as me and my friend made a MilitaryRP server without having a developer. With this comes with the ability to help players that are new to the game as well as help other staff members that might need help with using certain addons. I have been server management on a few different servers, and because of this I know how to be a good staff member and how to make sure the community as well as the server run well and safely. I am always kind, friendly, and helpful to other players but can also be strict when needed to enforce rules, etc. I always help other players when I can and do my best to make sure players are aware of the rules and also how the server works. I will do my best to make the server a better place for everyone and will never take bias in situations and will never discriminate against anyone. 

How long will you be able to play per day?:
I'm usually on around 5 or 6 hours per day. I can play more if I am needed for something or there are no other staff online.

Any past experience as staff?:
Yes;
 - Mod twice on Icefuse MilitaryRP (I had to resign both times as this was when I was still in school) [2019/ 2020]
 - TMod on Icefuse MRP but I shortly after resigned. [2020]
 - I have been a TMod and a Mod on Icefuse CityRP (2 separate occasions). [2019/2020]
-I was an Admin on Robust Networks DarkRP before it closed and I was also an Admin on another DarkRP server (I forgot the name). [2019/2020]
- I was the Owner of Aurora MilitaryRP before we closed down after about 6 months. [2020]
- I was Assistant Community Manager on a MilitaryRP server for a short time before the community closed and I made my own [2020]
- I was an Operator on Exodus DarkRP [2020]
- I was an Admin on Digital Delta Gaming PrisonRP for a long time and almost got higher but I ended up leaving due to some personal issues. I don't really have proof on this one (their staff apps aren't open to public access) but I was know by the whole staff team and a good chunk of the playerbase as a good staff member and support member. [2021]

Here are some various links as some proof of times I have been staff;
Accepted - DustinVoyles's Staff Application | Icefuse Networks
Accepted - Voyles's Staff Application [Previously Staff: Yes] | Icefuse Networks
https://prnt.sc/1334l1z (We keep the discord open as a memory for me and my friend but the community has been fully closed)

For all the other servers either the community has shut down or I couldn't find their forums again.

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.):
No, the one I have was removed shortly after because the admin didn't know the situation https://prnt.sc/1334o6l

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No:
Yes

Some of the basic ULX commands I know off the top of my head include but is not limited to;
!noclip !bring !goto !return !slay !hp !armor !freeze !kick !jail !cloak !god | and some of the things with ulx I know such as setting up usergroups, adding people to groups, targets, target shortcuts ( @ ^ * etc. ).

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions):
SCP-RP is about the fictional universe known by many as "SCP" or " The SCP Foundation" and information about such is found on the SCP Wiki. Its about taking elements from that universe and implementing them into Garry's Mod so people can have fun and roleplay. Its a semi-serious (or serious its not really said anywhere) server where you must act in most situations as people would in real life (or in the foundation's universe). There are surface classes that includes various GOI that are against the foundation. There are different teams / departments within the foundation that defend and work day to day operations. There are also SCPs which are anomalies that reside within different sites and within foundation custody for research, containment, and sometimes use.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).:
Yes, I have fully read through the rules 3 times and have gone back and read through certain bits as needed. I also keep the rules open on my second monitor when im playing, so if im not 100% sure on a rule i can easily look it up and get an answer for someone or punish someone appropriately.

Edited by Voyles
Added some stuff about rules and ulx | Added another staff experience

🏳️‍🌈 Jessica Voyles | She/They See the source image

| SCP-RP Ranks / Roles |
Head of Manufacturing Department
SCP-096
Nu-7 Private First Class

+1

active

ok

SCP-RP Positions

Sarkic Owner
24/02/2021 - 25/07/2021

20/02/2021 -> 22/03/2021

Senior Moderator
22/03/2021 -> 17/04/2021

Administrator
17/04/2021 -> 01/05/2021

Lead Group Manager
1/05/2021 -> 26/10/2021

Senior Administrator
1/05/2021 -> 12/06/2021

Executive Administator
12/06/2021 -> 26/10/2021

MC&D Salesman

Site Director

SCP-096

Head of External Affairs

Unusual Incidents Unit Agent

Internal Security Department

Sarkic Thrall V5

Sarkic Karcist/Owner V6

MTF ZETA-0 Agent

Head of External Affairs V5

O5-3 like 3 years ago for 30 mins but i was demoted for erp with the HoEA 😞

other jobs i forgot 😞 i hope you enjoyed my signature

lgm.png.5c6d7668f422d2ac047c73ac4d97598a.png

+1 

Seem Like A Decent Chavi x

Ace Rews 

Current Ranks:

Scp - Executive Administrator 

Scp - Lead Discord Support

Scp - Group Manager

Head Of External Affairs - HOEA

Unusual Incidents Unit - Manager- Head Of Obama Branch 

Ethics Committee - Head Of Staff

Head Of Manufacturing  - Keters Bitch

GRU Division "P" - Soldat

Chaos Insurgency Delta - A.C.E

10 minutes ago, MinorityDestroyer said:

american
has pronouns in siganture
tranny, high chance of joining the 49% considering the person applying is 16

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

TF IS THIS. HAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS PERSON JOINED 10 FUCKING MINUTES AGO. AND ONLY MADE THIS ONE COMMENT. HOLY SHIT MAN. Ok so who's alt is this?

Btw you get a +1 from me. I think you would make a great staff member so I wish you best of luck.

Damn this community if filled with true gamers 

Neutral

You have mod experience but i'm also afraid you are one of those people that try to get mod on every server they play for the sake of being mod which ususally doesn't mean a great mod , but it's just my opinion.

Also I also had little interaction with you so idk what kind of person you are , the only time i talked to you was when you placed tons of pride flags in EZ big which is kinda mingy 

Edited by Fayne™
3 minutes ago, MinorityDestroyer said:

american

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

O_O the man is back. WHO ARE YOU??????

Lol wtf

4 minutes ago, MinorityDestroyer said:

american

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
1 hour ago, MinorityDestroyer said:

cool 🙂

| SCP-RP Ranks / Roles |
SCP-096
Nu-7 Private First Class

6 hours ago, Fayne™ said:

You have mod experience but i'm also afraid you are one of those people that try to get mod on every server they play for the sake of being mod

Actually I do really enjoy being staff and being able to help people. Most of the DarkRP servers I was staff on they would close and most members would move over to a new community and after a while I would apply there for staff. I do my best and I'm not perfect but I always try to help players and be kind as often as I can.

| SCP-RP Ranks / Roles |
SCP-096
Nu-7 Private First Class

3 hours ago, MinorityDestroyer said:

american

Could you fucking not use slurs in a comment. You will never get what it is like every day to be, simply put, bullied into things like self harm and suicide because you are privilleged this way. Being transgender is not a choice, but being a complete fucking asshole is.

SCP-RP Positions

Sarkic Owner
24/02/2021 - 25/07/2021

20/02/2021 -> 22/03/2021

Senior Moderator
22/03/2021 -> 17/04/2021

Administrator
17/04/2021 -> 01/05/2021

Lead Group Manager
1/05/2021 -> 26/10/2021

Senior Administrator
1/05/2021 -> 12/06/2021

Executive Administator
12/06/2021 -> 26/10/2021

MC&D Salesman

Site Director

SCP-096

Head of External Affairs

Unusual Incidents Unit Agent

Internal Security Department

Sarkic Thrall V5

Sarkic Karcist/Owner V6

MTF ZETA-0 Agent

Head of External Affairs V5

O5-3 like 3 years ago for 30 mins but i was demoted for erp with the HoEA 😞

other jobs i forgot 😞 i hope you enjoyed my signature

lgm.png.5c6d7668f422d2ac047c73ac4d97598a.png

Neutral/+1

Seen you been active and doing decent roleplay

the community seems to be very mixed as of mingyness but everyone has done it or will do it sooner or later

Neutral/+1

Current Ranks: ICRP Admin

Previous Ranks: Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

1 hour ago, AlexMagus said:

Could you fucking not use slurs in a comment. You will never get what it is like every day to be, simply put, bullied into things like self harm and suicide because you are privilleged this way. Being transgender is not a choice, but being a complete fucking asshole is.

Alex do be spittin facts tho

| SCP-RP Ranks / Roles |
SCP-096
Nu-7 Private First Class