Fn_ews

Application for the SCP-RP Staff Team

Name: Fynn Ewers

What country are you from?: Germany

How well do you speak and understand English?: Very good, I understand the Language very well and I train my spelling every day

SteamID: 76561199169489645

In-Game name(s): Most of the time, (LT, B7, etc.) Fox Rise/Wolf Nights

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 1d 1h 20m

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: No

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I have a microphone

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: Currently no, but I can get it

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): You should pick me because, I'd like to make sure that everything works fine and that everyone follows the rules. I play at late times where not much people are online too and I see several people breaking the rules because no mod, supporter, Admin etc. is there. I like things organized and I would be happy when you're picking me for your Staff Team so that someone can watch over the Server even when no Admin, Mod, Supporter etc. is here. I'm glad that I can help when someone has a problem. I try to stay neutral so everyone gets treated fairly. 

How long will you be able to play per day?: 8-12 h

Any past experience as staff?: No, but I'd be happy to get my first experiences here!

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): Just 1 because I accidently snapped someones neck as 173 out of my CC.

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: No, but I'll inform myself about them soon.

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions):

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: Yes, I understand the rules of SCP-RP and I will make sure that others will follow them too.

Doesn't meet basically all minimum requirements..

1 hour ago, Fn_ews said:

image.png.19401dcd2597133fdb251c2c8d15a63f.png

Didn't answer one of the most important question
image.png.19b923423efc4684f49830c11c822c7f.png

image.png.621b07368044041309bf238692047719.png

Clearly not 1000 words

1 hour ago, Fn_ews said:

ame: Fynn Ewers

What country are you from?: Germany

How well do you speak and understand English?: Very good, I understand the Language very well and I train my spelling every day

SteamID: 76561199169489645

In-Game name(s): Most of the time, (LT, B7, etc.) Fox Rise/Wolf Nights

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: No

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I have a microphone

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: Currently no, but I can get it

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): You should pick me because, I'd like to make sure that everything works fine and that everyone follows the rules. I play at late times where not much people are online too and I see several people breaking the rules because no mod, supporter, Admin etc. is there. I like things organized and I would be happy when you're picking me for your Staff Team so that someone can watch over the Server even when no Admin, Mod, Supporter etc. is here. I'm glad that I can help when someone has a problem. I try to stay neutral so everyone gets treated fairly. 

How long will you be able to play per day?: 8-12 h

Any past experience as staff?: No, but I'd be happy to get my first experiences here!

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): Just 1 because I accidently snapped someones neck as 173 out of my CC.

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: No, but I'll inform myself about them soon.

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions):

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: Yes, I understand the rules of SCP-RP and I will make sure that others will follow them too.

-Not known on server
-Not trusted with power of staff with 1 DAY PLAYTIME
Overall conclusion: Just no, did you even bother reading the minimum requirements or the questions before applying??

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
8 hours ago, Fn_ews said:

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

-1 sorry man even tho I really wanna help my german brother. 

This Staff Application is extremely underdetailed. You sadly also don't fit the playtime requirement and since it says "No exceptions" this will get denide.

I recommend you get more known to the community. Build up a good reputation. And once you reach the playtime requirement I gladly +1 your application.