Ebaleiz

Ebaleiz's First Battaltion Application

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: Ebaleiz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:200037423

Current OOC Rank on the server(eg Plat VIP, Mod😞 None yet.

What is your playtime: 2w 1d 10h.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: I do have a good microphone.

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes, i did.

Do you meet the requirements: I meet all the requirement.(reply if i don't meet one of them)

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.): https://imgur.com/a/W0jXzuo

In Character Section -

In-Game name: 41st LT Ebaleiz

All Previous Ranks Obtained: CE Colonel.

What should we pick you for Battalion: I think I should be picked for battalion because I'm someone that is disciplined, I only got 1 warn since I joined the server and I regret it, when I first joined the server and saw battalion, I saw them as the regiment that help all the regiments, both in Defcon 5 and on events, and I still see them like this.
I think I would be a great addition on the regiment because I'm someone with good leading skills and someone that can help someone if being asked to, I'm a patient guy and someone that can joke around if it's the situation for it.
I'm someone that like help people out and I would love to help a whole regimen both Defcpon 5 and events, and improve it. I may have a low playtime for most of the people (2w 1d 10h, 1510 hours on Gmod), but still I will do my best to be not only a good battalion, but the best one. 
I will understand if the admirals don't think I'm fit for this regiment, if anyone have any feedback, both good or bad, I will be grateful to read them.
Sorry if I barely reached the quota for this question.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: Depends on the defcon, on defcon 5 Battalion should grant/deny adverts, send NCO+ to train cadets if no one is there, and if they are supervising a regiment, host training for their supervised regiment.
During other defcons a battalion will lead the clones and the other will aid the different regiment they are supervising or being ordered to oversee one of them, all of this so the republic can triumph. Other than that the battalion have to be a model for every clone,
he doesn't break server/RP rules, he doesn't B-hop, jog or run, he doesn't minge, or just being toxic. If a clone see a battalion doing any of this, all the battalion regiment would lost his reputation.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: Never got demoted/striked.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: I do and i will be respectable and disciplined as well.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: Help their supervised regiment or the one that the leading battalion told them to oversee, in that case stick with them even if they have a different type of range of weapon(ex. Frontline while overseeing 41st)

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session: Lead an event, Host a Mando and host a debrief.

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to: He can promote/demote up to captain.

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment: Battalion Colonel+

Anything else: Thanks for reading throught all of my application,

Current Ranks:

212th SGTM Jedi Temple Guard

Past Ranks:

CE Colonel 41st Medic Colonel(x2) GM 2nd LT

Jedi Mender

Neutral

Sadly we have never talked so I dont know what kind of person you are, but you seem great based on the appilcation. Sadly I dont think you are fit for battalion because of the low play time and I dont think you are very well known in the community. The last thing is jsut my opinion, but other people may state that you are well known. I think you will be a great fit for battalion if you keep playing the server and get some more hours on the server. Good luck with the application.

-1/Neutral

From your time in CE you were pretty toxic and power-hungry

You got to a high rank in CE

Detailed app and seems to know Responsibilities within battaion 

Maybe Up the playtime and become more known in the community

Edited by Scott..

Current Ranks:

41st something - SWRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks:

CE PFT Colonel - Battalion 2nd LT - Battalion 1st LT

Neutral

I've know you in CE, And to Be Quite honest. You were really annoying to deal with

Overall though Good Application.

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

+1/Neutral

Ignore Scott and Archer's responses, they both held grudges against you within CE, which shouldn't affect your progression within the server.

When I was your supervisor you were decently active.

You responded to most situations well and in a good manner.

You lead CE well in events and within your trainings.

You would tend to get annoyed and shout alot. (May have changed since I interacted with you regularly)

Good Luck.

Current Ranks:

Founder of The Bois

Denied

We unfortunately don't think you are the best fit for battalion. For more information about your denial message Admiral or below.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO