John Branden

Epic Application for HoMD (Head of Manufacturing Department)

In Game Name: John Branden

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:153534786

Crafting Table experience level: 125 

20210526175228_1.jpg.22c4963e4b03babf106273f8c022eec4.jpg         

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: The Manufacturing Department's job is to ensure Safety to the foundation by supplying armed units with gas masks, ammo, Big funny electric gun (Micro HID) and explosives to improve the chances of winning a hostile attack or a raid. They are the only Department known to do this.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: I think I'll be a good fit for the HoMD because I am experienced and have quite alot of understanding of the job. I want to ensure foundation safety and benefit the foundation. For example, if CI are being trolls and are raiding I would go to the raided area and supply MTF with some good equipment. I'm very active, playing everyday. I will be competant and not just give some random shit to people that don't have enough clearance. I will ID every single buyer to ensure that they are allowed to buy from me.

Feedback is... Well you already know so yeah... Appreciated!

Edited by John Branden
Typos
10 hours ago, Walter Alvarez said:

I'm going to take a poo now.

image.jpeg.372e30f83826e997527415b40b46c2ab.jpeg

+1
Well made app

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

+1

Decent application, has the colours to tell the difference between question and answer, nice detail too.

[CURRENT SCP:RP RANKS]

SCP:RP - Platinum VIP

[PREVIOUS POSITIONS]

(05/06/2021 - RESIGNED) Nu-7 Enlisted Unit - Private

(05/06/2021 - RESIGNED) Head of Manufacturing Department