Oswald Bruner

If you could change one thing about the map, what would it be?

i would like to see freddy fazbears pizzeria on surface as well as fnaf goi. I believe this will make the server more enjoyable to play and will improve rp alot of freddy fazbear goi will not have weapons. Because we all know the less weapons we have the more rp we get 😄

And then they should also add the night guard. He has a mask and flashlight SWEP. The flashlight SWEP can be used to flash it at the animatronic and they have to go away (or else FailRP!11!!). He can also put on a mask and Freddy has to stay 6 feet away from the night guard (social distancing!). Their base will be in the pizzeria! (duh????). 

2 hours ago, Oswald Bruner said:

I would like to see an "office" area in HCZ. Just an empty room or two that can be used as an office in HCZ. This would be great for researchers, as it is in the center of the map and near most SCPs.

already exists, as you walk down the stairs, right above 682's CC

RIDE LIKE LIGHTNING - CRASH LIKE THUNDER

RIP BOZO 

2 hours ago, Gary said:

i would like to see freddy fazbears pizzeria on surface as well as fnaf goi. I believe this will make the server more enjoyable to play and will improve rp alot of freddy fazbear goi will not have weapons. Because we all know the less weapons we have the more rp we get 😄

image.png

THE BITE OF 87???!??!!?!?!!??!??

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

-Remove 087/relocate it, place 4 offices/empty room in that area instead.
-Revamp many halways, add some complexity to site.
-add vents.
-rework the CDC Airlock as all of the class d mingyness gets concentrated in that chokepoint.
-easter eggs
-rework clearance system (although this is not really map specific as such things dont quite get edited in hammr, checkpoints still are part of the map)
-SURFACE REWORK - V4 SURFACE PLS??
-breach shelter locations + how they work
-partly 2nd floors within different zones like making these parts accessible: https://i.imgur.com/8y138Bj.jpeg
-make controlrooms at CPs accessible
-couple of more things i cant recall rn

76561198326381524.png                                        Hello

36 minutes ago, Tikomatura - Lyren Trou said:

-add vents.

sus

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs