k.joel.8

What is the reason for your ban:
LTAP, NH2RP, Stealing a Jedi Ship...

How long were you banned for:
Permanently

Name of the staff member who banned you:
N/A

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned:

Just because I got a lot of warns back in 2017 - 2018 don't mean that they still apply. Back then I was 14 or some shit, didn't have the balls to use a microphone cus I had a squeaky ass voice, and I've definetly changed since then. Since quarantine started I've been bored af and ain't got shit to do except play FM20 and sleep, so I am looking to come back to a server that I used to like playing on. Since there's no way for me to actually present any proof to y'all about me changing, just unban me, and if I ain't changed just put me right back on the ban list :).

Evidence:

N/A

EDIT: Updated since I now know the reason for my ban.

•  
Edited by k.joel.8

Surely there is a reason after this, worry no more i believe the staff team will see the reason through your steam id

Best of luck in the future.

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

Whenever you attempt to join the server you should be able to see your reason. If there is no reason stated it is going to be the same in the Bans menu. Without reason you probably will be unbanned tho unless stated otherwise.

You were banned on Dec 2nd 2019, for the following reasons:

Stealing a jedi ship

FailRP

LTAP

NH2RP

I am not sure how this is equal to a permanent ban, so wait for the person who has banend you to respond

baljeep1.jpg.ae11bf4d436bdc4308ed4957b7a389a8.jpg

6 hours ago, Blaster said:

Update: After a bit of research I found out that your ban was extended to a permanent one due to your warn history. 41 warns and the majority of them being FailRP. 

Damn thats a record pretty sure. Either way It has been a while now and I believe that you should be given a second chance on the terms that the staff team keeps a close eye on you any wrong doings the ban should be reinstated.

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

18 minutes ago, Nathan said:

Damn thats a record pretty sure. Either way It has been a while now and I believe that you should be given a second chance on the terms that the staff team keeps a close eye on you any wrong doings the ban should be reinstated.

I had 70 back in 2018 but a lot of them got removed I believe.

Edited by k.joel.8
39 minutes ago, All Might said:

i say we just commban the guy

I know he got alot of warnings but that doesn't mean it should be a comm ban mister.

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

+1 i have you on my friends list meaning you must have been active at around early 2018s time.

Which shows that it has been a long time meaning a unban would be valid in my opinion.

Current Ranks: None

Former Ranks:                                                   Started Playing WG SCP-RP in 2016                                                 

COTBG Deacon [2017] | Head Researcher  [2017 - ???] [SCP-RP] (Major changes to the job annulled my WL)

212th EXO [2018] | 212th Vice Commander [2020] | 212th SO + 74th Member + CE Member [2021] |

212th SO [2022] | Battalion Officer [2022] | 212th SO [2023] | 41st Captain [2024]

I do believe in a 2nd chance after 1 year but if you minge what so ever in you first 4 days of playtime then permanent ban should be issued once again.

Neutral

Seems like you changed but the amount of warns you have is huge. I'm fine with you getting unbanned aslong as they keep an eye out for you.

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21