Nolan Lee

Server not showing

hello, i havent played for a few months but now when i try to join SCPRP through IP it will say the sever isnt responding and it also appears as unreachable in my favourites, this is happening to all my werwolf servers and ive tried restarting . can anyone help me with this?

New IP, just go in the category of which server and search or look in the discord for the IP's of the server

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

hello thanks for the response but i have the new ip, its just not letting me join any of the werwolf servers and when i try and i join through a friend steam says the server is full.

spacer.png

Edited by Nolan Lee
19 minutes ago, Joe Conner said:

New IP, just go in the category of which server and search or look in the discord for the IP's of the server

look at my other comment, didnt know how to reply,(new to forums).