Dylan Mcf

Dylan McF - Staff Applications

Please note before reading: I am dyslexic, so there might be a lot of spelling or grammar mistakes, if you do notice a mistake, feel free to let me know so that I can try to fix it. 

evidence of warns and play time will be at the bottom. 

Name: Dylan McFarlane 

What country are you from?: I'm from the United Kingdom 

How well do you speak and understand English?: I understand it very well as it is my native language, however because of my dyslexia, spelling is a bit difficult for me. My speaking is not impaired however!

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:521485028 

In-Game name(s): for most jobs- Dylan Mcf 

Nu-7 ; LCPL Dylan Mcf 

A-1 ; Agent North 

CI ; Bob Cal

Play Time. Must be at least 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): As of writing my staff application, I have  3 weeks 2 days 22 hours of playtime, which should keep rising. 

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: Yes, I have Platinum  VIP 

Do you have a microphone?: Yes 

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: Yes 

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum):

I believe there are a few reasons why I should pick me to be part of the staff team and here's why. I'm friendly and approachable, even when someone is being horrible or hostile toward myself. I believe that I am active within the community, either being on the server and getting involved with other players,  or talking to other members of the community in the discord channels and forums . I'm always willing to help players to learn new things about the server or help explain certain rules they might not understand because helping players that are willing to learn new things will help improve both their RP experience and will in turn help improve RP on the server. Whenever I am playing on a job, I try my best to do things to improve other players' RP and help them get more involved in the RP . I have a good understanding of the rules of the server and the lore too,  and I also know a fair few of the main ULX commands that are used within the server by the staff team.I'm hardworking, and willing to learn new skills that are needed to be part of the staff team too. I would treat each play fairly and equally, because impartiality helps ensure that the best possible outcome is obtained. While taking a sit, I would remain calm and collected to ensure that I make the correct decIsion and make sure I speak to the right person, and to make sure the right person gets warned or punished. This is being hot-headed and aggressive as staff could paint a bad image, not only on the server, but on yourself and the rest of the staff team.

How long will you be able to play per day:  As of now, I am able to play everyday at any time during the day but that might have to change to 2 -3 hours each day as I might be getting a new job soon.

Any past experience as staff?: I don't have any previous experience as staff, but I'm willing to learn the skills needed and gain the experience to become a good staff member. 

Any previous warns/bans? If so, why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): I have no warns or bans and I'd like to be keeping it that way 

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Like I said above, I know a few of the main ULX commands that I would need to use 

!goto - TP you to the player that needs help 

!return ^,@  - used to return you or the player back to their original position 

!xban @ - used to ban a player from the server with a menu for their steamid, reason and length

!kick @ - used to force players to be disconnected from the server.

!warn @ - used to add a warn to the chosen players account.

!freeze @ - used to freeze a player in place stopping them from moving

!unfreeze - used to unfreeze a play that has been frozen allowing them to move again 

!removenlr @ - used to remove a players NLR 

!slay @ - used to kill a player on the server 

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions):

SCP-RP is based around the idea that the SCP foundation exists; The SCP foundation is a fictional organization that was made to secure, contain and protect anything that seemed anomalous. SCP-RP on W-G is where the SCP site is based under city called ovis CIty witch allow players to do a variety of jobs like being Civilian within the ovis CIty to jobs that within the foundation like being member of the elite task force MTF Alpha-1, being researcher doing research on the SCPs that within the site or being part of O5 council making you part of the most powerful people within the site and even the world or you could be one of few SCPs that are available within the server you can also play jobs that against the foundation like CI, sarkic or MC&D. 

Inside the foundation they have different levels of clearance, allowing them to access different parts of the foundation. Anyone with CL1 wouldnt have that much knowledge about the SCPs, this level of clearance tends to be handed out to cleaners. Whereas CL2 tends to be handed out to security officers, Junior researchers and staff assistants, granting them access to a very basic knowledge about the SCPs and foundation. The most common clearance level is CL3, it is given to all mobile task force units, security guard/ LT and senior researchers. People with this level of clearance tend to have in-depth knowledge about the SCPs and the foundation. 

CL4 is given to anyone that's part of site administration, MTF commanders and any MTF that works directly with O5 council anyone that has access to clearance level has very good understanding of SCPs and foundation as they tend to be ones in charge of the site when O5 council aren't around and then there CL5 this level of clearance is only available to members of the O5 council which are group of people who have all the knowledge about SCPs and the foundation and are the ones who call the shots within the SCP foundation. 

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).:

I would say that I have a good understanding of the rules, here I have included a few examples of the rules that that enforced on the server;

-Metagaming - metagaming is when someone uses info they gained through ooc and used in IC for example someone using the tab scoreboard to see if the person near them is CI or not or using info that someone put in OOC chat and use it to gain an advantage over them in IC.

-RDM - RDM is starting a random death match with another player or groups of player on the server for example going to CDC and shooting d class without giving them a countdown from 5 seconds or gunning down CI without a valid RP reason. 

- LTARP - LTARP is when someone leave to avoid Roleplay situation or to avoid getting punishment,

- FearRP - FearRP is when someone breaks out of cuffs or doesn't value their life while cuffed and under gun point.

-NLR- NLR is a new life rule meaning when you die you would have to forget all of the information that you learned in that previous life. 

-Job abuse - Job abuse is when someone uses the F4 menu to switch jobs to give themselves an advantage or their friends an advantage.

Garrys Mod-05-31-2021 21-48-03-978 (2).jpg

Garrys Mod-05-31-2021 21-48-03-978 (3).jpg

Edited by Dylan Mcf
updating playtime section

Current Ranks
🖕
Past Ranks

EX-IRP Ranks -  Sith temple guard - Fleet SNR LT - DT commander - EX-SCP ranksSenior-Moderator - nu-7 SGT with med and support spec - Alpha- 1 agent - MC&D salesmen 💰

scotland.jpg.187333987d3208886819001174b2af6f.jpg

mfs really out here -1'ing for someone having dyslexia

+1

Nice app
Listed ULX commands and their uses
Good explanation on what SCPRP is about
Listed some of the most common rules enforced by admins

Some grammar errors (Read it out loud, and if it sounds weird fix it)
The "why I should be picked" section needs a little work

+1
Decent lad, friendly
Knows the basic ULX commands
Good Playtime

Could probably add more but these reasons are enough for a +1 from me as I don't see any significant negatives that may occur from him being on the staff team.

And as a suggestion, you could use an application like grammarly if you feel like it would be necessary or helpful to do so.

Good luck!

Edited by Nell

Nice lad

Played Minecraft with him

nice app (minor grammar mistakes)

will do swell as staff

+1

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

do you have any feedback on -1 or is it just cause ive got dyslexia ?

Current Ranks
🖕
Past Ranks

EX-IRP Ranks -  Sith temple guard - Fleet SNR LT - DT commander - EX-SCP ranksSenior-Moderator - nu-7 SGT with med and support spec - Alpha- 1 agent - MC&D salesmen 💰

scotland.jpg.187333987d3208886819001174b2af6f.jpg

1 hour ago, Dylan Mcf said:

The guy just made fun of your Dyslexia, man I've got Tourette's syndrome and yet I've just released that fact so I hope no one makes fun of me. Don't worry but, some people are just idiots sometimes.

[CURRENT SCP:RP RANKS]

SCP:RP - Platinum VIP

[PREVIOUS POSITIONS]

(05/06/2021 - RESIGNED) Nu-7 Enlisted Unit - Private

(05/06/2021 - RESIGNED) Head of Manufacturing Department

10 hours ago, Dylan Mcf said:

Don't worry my man, I just don't like people making fun of people who have something they can't really control.
I fully respect you having dyslexia. 

Sorry for the misunderstandin' ❤️❤️❤️ 

(And just a reminder Yezzz It's a +1 🙂 )

hello