Isaac Scott

Isaac Scott O5 council application

Your in-Game Name: Isaac Scott

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:3915638

Your Age: 15

Your In-Game Playtime: 6w 6 hours

Your Warns: 2 warns pac abuse aswell as rdm-no ban from a year ago

Rate Your RP Skills: 9 i prefer to passiverp over combatrp however my combatrp skills are a 2 haha

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: 

O5-8 "Cold"

Male. European descent. American origin. Mid-30s. Right hand constructed from bone obvious occult significance . Wears a grey pinstriped Suit and a grey flat cap.

Focuses on internal security. Rumored to be stern yet forgiving usually giving one chance to disobedient staff. 

Ex Site Director. Has a brother in the unusual incidents unit. 

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: Yes i have read the rules multiple times and have 2 warns over 4 years of playtime.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): I believe i should play a part in the O5 council due to my extensive knowledge of foundation lore as well as extensive knowledge of the law. I hold well under pressure in extreme situations and in my time in ISD have negotiated multiple times and have done lots of good for the foundation.  Another reason i believe i should be apart of the O5 council is due to my experience in misinformation (Being in O5-6's staff). I have experience in being a site director as well as organizing gen sec as well as mtf's multiple times. 

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?:An O5 does everything for the foundation aswell as the site. Being an O5 in lore is a full time position and is basically your life until death. The council does everything within the foundation all the way from managing security to handling keter class objects. An O5 differs to other site administration having them holding the secrets within the foundation as well as managing site administration a swell as sites them self. 

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 council consists of 13 people who control everything within the foundation from external affairs to internal affairs. They have the most control over the foundation and ultimately control everything. The council prefers to not come in contact or get involved within safe/euclid class objects aswell as usually reserving themself for keter class objects. They know everything about the foundation from its creation aswell as every secret they hold. Some have anomalous abilities.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: I have been in ethics committee in the past as well as Hoea a few times.( not managers)  I have managed a goi before in the past.  I am also currently a site director.

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): I would like to focus on Internal Affairs/Security

Edited by Isaac Scott
1 hour ago, Joe Drakan said:

Nice guy, could be a nice O5 but i have only rarely seen him on administration jobs, play more administration jobs man

I mained ecm for like a month and racked up like 100+ hours on that one job and im currently back in sd

DENIED

Council have debated about this for a bit and had to get some reclarifcations on some stuff but the council has denied your request to join the Council, please try again at a later date

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager