Nook

O5 Council Application - Luke Ocasio

Your In-Game Name: Luke Ocasio / Dr. T Nook 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:524530320 

Your Age: 19 

Your In-Game Playtime: 6 weeks 6 days. 
Your Warns:

Rate Your RP Skills: 9/10  

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: O5-4 “Four-Leaved Clover” - he would be charismatic and friendly. This is a custom character, I can give more elaboration if needed!

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: Yes, I have read and have extensive understanding. 

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): I believe I am an optimist, and bring a sense of positivity and reason to a group. I am adept at being always constructive and helpful, and I believe this would translate to a productive and helpful member of the O5 Council. Seeing as the council can be gloomy and serious, I believe a friendly and outgoing member would bring balance and diversity to the council, which will be beneficial.   

I have shown patience and an ability to perform under pressure as my time in staff, as well as A-1, Nu-7 and Site Director. I have administrative experience, having directed the site alone against combine attacks, commanding Nu-7 during high velocity raids and defending O5 against breaches or other attacks as A-1. I have no difficulty in making difficult decisions and can hold an assertive reasoning behind my actions . I believe I am mature, friendly and approachable, as well as assertive and grounded, to counteract my friendliness. The O5 Council is a position I have been ambitious for, therefore, I would be eager to make a positive impact on the council. I believe the administrative ability I have demonstrated in my roles prove my aptitude for the council.  

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he, himself, differs from any other Site Administration?: The O5 council make critical decisions for the site, as well as all other sites within the Foundation’s ownership. They have the authority and responsibility to manage all personnel on site, as well as in administrative positions. They vote on actions to take on critical problems they face within the site, whether it be external influences (GOIs / global affairs) or internal affairs (personnel / site management). They have access to all of the foundation’s resources, and are the most valuable members of the Foundation. The difference from other members of administration are their secrecy, influence and protection; they are guarded by MTF Alpha-1 at all times, and usually act on situations that pose a threat to security of the site / foundation in general.  

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 Council is a board of 12-13 (definition of this is largely unassimilated) individuals, who oversee the entire Foundation and its operations. They have complete control over the foundation’s movements, and can vote on principal decisions that will effect the site or its personnel, such as hiring / demoting personnel, determining relations with GOIs, making executive decisions on the “rules” of the site. The O5 Council has the power to detonate the Omega / Alpha warheads, though this drastic measure is rarely taken. Each O5 member’s identity is strictly secret, and is not revealed to anybody; Clearance 2 and below are not even aware of their existence. O5 members’ designations are remained to be covert and are thus referred to by their codenames.  

Are you currently a head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: I am currently the Job Manager for Head Researchers, an Administrator on the server, as well as experience as a Site Director (resigned recently).  

What department would you like to focus on?: Seeing as I have extensive experience in the Research field, I would like to oversee research. If this is not possible, I would happily oversee Mobile Task Forces or Ethics (again, for my experience as ECM and E-11/Nu-7). 

-Any changes that are needed, let me know. 

Luke Ocasio.

Edited by Luke Ocasio

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

"I think you have a support of the public as well as an aptitude for leadership and the right attitude"

"Yet.."

"I'm not sure about your capbalities when it comes to political maneuvering and subterfuge."

"In times of war, victory is must be achieved at all costs."

"For one such a general bears the responsibilities of duties and weight of his soliders lives"

"It's something you should consider investing in. I hope you'll become a prosperous leader"

From a Former Council Member.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Edited by Avery Winters
Reee borders

uwu

Gonna leave my +1 here, hope to work with you on A-1 very soon. 

Edited by Moltke

+1

ok

SCP-RP Positions

Sarkic Owner
24/02/2021 - 25/07/2021

20/02/2021 -> 22/03/2021

Senior Moderator
22/03/2021 -> 17/04/2021

Administrator
17/04/2021 -> 01/05/2021

Lead Group Manager