Your Warns:

Ou8uuj7.png

Rate Your RP Skills: 

9/10

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?:
O5-9 "Thule Aufseher"

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?:

Yes

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions):

I Believe I’ll be able to contribute Alot of things within the council whether it be handling diplomatic relations, internal disputes or rather finding a solution for the more absurdities that the foundation on the server faces constantly.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?:

Unlike, Site director or other roles within the foundation and O5 general aim is to ensure the foundation upholds its threefold mission which is secure, contain, protecting and has unlimited access to its resources and wide information banks pertaining to the anomalous and other matters to ensure the foundation goals are carried out whether it be preventing a millita-like GOI getting anomalous objects for malevolent usage or the like, and to also, ensure the foundation’s integrity.

What is the O5 Council?:

They often expressed as over-watch body basically overseeing the actions of different parts within the foundation, whether it be departments or approving new classifications or other vital aspects of the foundation they have an unquestionable authority much similar to the supreme court or a legislative body they are essentially the body that ensures a giant machine is functional and its many little cogs.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?:

Site Director

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...):

Generally I'll work with anything whether it be internal-or external or ethics.

Edited by MI13.net
E

ACCEPTED

Message me in the Morning for more information

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager