John Stance

John Stance's Staff application

Name: -

What country are you from?: Turkey

How well do you speak and understand English?: its is pretty good, people can understand me, i can understand them. theres no problem with that

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:430569619

In-Game name(s): John Stance, "Mutfira" codename on combat jobs

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 4 weeks 5 days 20 hours

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: GoldVIP/Platinum VIP

Do you have a microphone?: yes i do

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: yes i do have teamspeak and i frequently use it

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): ive been playing this server for over two years now. ive had time to observe other staff members, the player base, the roleplay. i have all the punishment list and time amounts memorized in my mind. even if i dont i can just look it up since it takes no longer than a minute. ive read the rules multiple times and try to help other staff members as much as i can in the sits. i rather help the person in character rather than straight warning or banning them if they do something wrong, so both the players playing the character can learn and actually roleplay with every other user. because of my knowledge of the rules, i know allmost every job's rules too. i am usually friendly towards other players, cant be stressed that easly. i can respond fast to all situations without a problem. i am knowledged on commands, what to do on certain sits, reasons for warning/kick/ban, amount of time to ban if needed. i am usually serious no matter what, other than a out of character friends chit chat. even tho i dont have staff experience, i will try my best to learn or do a good job, i have lots of friends on staff team so even tho i might stumble a little im pretty sure i will have some people willing to help me on my way if i get accepted. also because i dont have a life im pretty sure i will be able to staff for a good few hours a day.

How long will you be able to play per day?: usually upto 6 hours a day, but it may differ depending on certain days. i have a work so i can only join on the times you can count as night or "peak" times.

Any past experience as staff?: none. this was the first and only server i play on gmod other than a few communities that no longer exists.

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): 1 FearpRp warn. i was at a surface mission by my own and i stumbled upon a CI raid at GA, right about to shoot they tactical cuffed me and i accidentaly broke out and than all the situation went downhill. i tried to stop but they were shooting. Norra was the one who warned me and i knew i did something wrong. i apologized to the victims and asked norra to respawn dead players. he said hell take over from there and returned me back to my position

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: i know all of the commands of ULX.
there are 7 shortcuts in total but only 3 of them is the most used. they are; "*" which is target all, "^" which is target yourself and "@" which is target the person youre looking at.

as for the main commands im only going to state the commands that staff on duty uses. they are;

!goto (name), Teleports you to the player
!bring (name), brings player to you
!return (name), returns the player to their original place
!warn (name, steamID) (reason) warns the player for the stated reason
!kick (name, steamID) (reason) kicks the player from the server with the stated reason
!ban (name, steamID) (time) (Reason) Bans the player for the given time with the reason stated.
!freeze (name) freezes the player
!jail (name) (optional time) jails the player
!unfreeze (name) unfreezes the player
!unjail (name) unjails the player

There are lots of other commands too but these are the most common commands that staff on duties use, i can state other commands if requested.

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): SCP-RP is a roleplay type where you usually roleplay as a foundation member, however on our server you can select a large variety of GOIs at surface.
on foundation you can play on large variety of jobs. this could be research department which mainly does testing on SCP's with D-classes, the D-class that is being tested on, a security team which guards the critical positions of the site, interesting SCP's where you can roleplay as. theres also multiple task forces designated to their own branches. For the GOI part theres a lot of them, since we cant have all of them at once SMT usually changes them on time to time. GOI's main thing is depends on itself, such as CI trying to fuck up the foundation by infiltrating inside and eating it from there while getting supported by various GOI's. or MC&D which doesnt really care if its not money, they usually aid the CI on the raids when they want to. there are lots of other GOI's but it will be hard and boring to list them all in here.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: yes i totally do, since i only have one warn in two years its a good example of my understanding.

PS. i know the app is short but writing long shit no matter what it is really hard for me, i tried to but as much detail i could. i rather explain things by talking rather than typing anything. im looking for an exception on it pls 🙂

psst, tell me the mistakes ive made on app pls, i can fix 🙂

Edited by John Stance

THE john stance

AykutElmasHapEsrarKokain(online-video-cutter.com).gif.05828a0aab8e091daf74ab614004def8.gif

Why has this app only one reply yet?
Regardless, ill be getting straight to the point. 
I have not played with you too often. Rarely ever did we actually encounter each other wihtin rp however, from my short IC meetings with you, talks on discord and so on, i think you are fit. Dont recall you being mingy whatsoever. 
Good luck! 
+1

76561198326381524.png                                        Hello