United States  EST 

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes, I can speak and type english fluently

Current total game-time on the server: 

3W 1D 23hr 11m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP:  

IC- CT EXO and OOC - Plat Vip

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes I have a working Microphone and I do both.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I joined around beginning of Jan. and all I've taken are some LOA.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums:

I use Discord and TS all the time and from time to time I look at the forums to see what is going on.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

2021_06.08-17_00.thumb.png.c58b7b25cbf70d8e6d24371b44686b32.png

State the role of staff on the server:

The role of a staff is to enforce the basic rules of the server, help people out from getting unstuck, helping out sims basically taking claims and helping people have fun on the server and when there are rule breakers they are taken care of appropriately.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? 

Yes, I have read the sever rules multiple times and I'm familiar with them. I try  my best to look at the rules often to keep up with the rules.

List of all previous server staff experience:

N/A but you have to start somewhere.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes, I completely understand.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

First, If it happens in front of me I would freeze him and take him to a private area tell him what he is being punished then I will give him a warn but if it didn't happen in front of me I would check logs find if that ct actually starting killing clones if he did I would bring him give him the proper punishment.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would say that I'll get you a trainer and then I would go to a Battalion member and ask them to get a NCO+ to the cadet area after a couple minutes if that fails then I would ask Battalion to send someone to do the training. If there is no Battalion on I would just bring someone to the cadet area and nicely ask them to train the cadet.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I wouldn't do anything because as long as he doesn't start shooting multiple people or continuing to do it CG will probably take care of him.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I wouldn't really care, its not really a staff issue.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would try to tell them that they are still failrp even though that its not stated then I would give them the proper punishment and then tell them that you can go onto the forums and put a unwarn statement in forums.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

First I would keep my cool because I deal with minges all the time in ct. I would tell him what he did wrong and then I would tell him to make a unwarn or a unban request and then I would return him back and move on.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I think that I deserve staff more than the other applicants because I bring integrity because I deal with minges on a daily basis in CT I will not be fazed by the way they act when I punish them plus It would be advantage to have me because majority of the time a #### CT breaks the rules so I will mostly right by them when it happens so I would be easy to take care of them and they get stuck the most so I can help them with that and I bring maturity and I will take it serious I would not abuse the powers and I would be dedicated to do good in Staff because as you can see I made it to EXO so it shows my dedication. I can get along with anyone I go by you treat people the way you want to be treated and I’m laid back and having some fun here and there. You can't always be serious or you wont have fun. I can bring later supervision since I'm a couple hours behind and it will give people more opportunity for sims or helping people when they are stuck or someone is having an issue. Even though I lack experience at staff I am willing to learn as much as I can and listen to current staff members and learn as much as I can from them. Finally I will try my best to bring fun and excitement to the server by taking care of the rule breakers and helping people on the server and try to make staff proud.

Denied

Unfortunately you weren't chosen for Staff this time.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve