Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/😞

STEAM_0:1:439291903

Age when applying:

15 But 16 in a month.

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: 

i am from the UK.

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes.

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time):

1mo 4w 2d 8h 28m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP:

41st CPT / Jedi Guardian / Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

I own a working mic.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I have joined WG at 2019 26 december.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums:

I use teamspeak sometimes but use Discord for logging and other stuff.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen):

https://imgur.com/9oNrJpv i've got no warnings. 

State the role of staff on the server: 

Staff role is to keep the community safe from any people who act mingie or to help people when they're stuck under the map and other stuff .

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

I have read them and I am familiar with them.

List of all previous server staff experience:

WG SWRP

Do you understand that you can be demoted at any time with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: 

Yes i do understand.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

Take them somewhere so they stop shooting people and tell him he has broken the golden rule and tell him that he was MRDM people, which is not allowed, so I give him a warning and if he does it again he will get banned for a couple of days because of the MRDM.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

In this scenario I would get an NCO if there is none. I can ask a battalion to choose a person to train a cadet or ask in OOC if people want to.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: 

I would take him somewhere to speak to him and I will say try and put it on safety or don’t have it out so it never happens again so he doesn’t get told off for it bc in not his Fault really.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I would say politely to him and say, `Has your trainer told you about saluting people at 2nd LT and higher and if he says no i'll tell him about it.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules: 

I would tell him the rules of failRP in from the werewolf gaming rule in star wars rp and i can send him the link if he doesn't understand the rules.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: 

I would tell him politely to stop arguing and take the punishment because he is the one who is not agreeing with the punishment and he is doing something wrong to get it so i would say take it or get kick.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

Firstly i think i should be chosen because i will work hard and i will learn from my mistakes and i am nice to everyone so I believe I can bring this experience into my staff role and sit.Secondly I would have more to do and be able to help the server out in more ways than just playing as 41st or Jedi.Thirdly While I am on the server my attitude has always been professional and friendly where anyone can talk to me and trust me which will be beneficial as a staff member.Fourly i will help in the early of the morning and very late at night as well to keep people happy and to stop all people who want to fuck up the server or to break the rule because that the time they do it and so i can stop them from doing it.Fively Because i left school because ive finish i can be on more to help the server and other stuff. Sixly I believe I am a good fit because I am a good listener. I can learn faster if I get shown it and so I can get better in the process.In my time on the server i have received zero bans and zero warnings which shows how much of a responsible member of the community i am, also i like to maintain a friendly and polite environment with other members of the community,Overall i believe that i am a very friendly to all of the people that i meet on WG. Thanks for reading my staff application.

Edited by Joker

+1 
Scouse Monkey

Current Ranks: Honour Guard 🤓
Past Ranks: Gavz's Kitten, Shock Vice Commander, CG Vice Commander, Obi Wan Kenobi, 104th Captain ,GC Person Solaire is cringe MCO, CW EP, 501st SO

image.png.324b76498a285dfc28bba9c6ce924924.png

Denied

Unfortunately you weren't chosen for Staff this time.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve