Razor

Razor's Battalion Application

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: Razor-0114

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:549466639

Current rank on the server: PLAT VIP, Event Planner

What is your playtime: (1 Week - Minimum) 13w 3d  

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes and yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes I have read through on multiple occasions. 

Do you meet the requirements: Yes I meet the requirements 

Quick summary about you: I am 18 years of age from the United Kingdom, I like to see myself as a chill person who can get along with pretty much anyone and don't have much of a temper at all. I'm currently working full time as a roofer but still have plenty of time within the day to balance my work Battalion. I love many things such as Star Wars, Music, Sports, CE EFT ARC Colonel John and many more. I also play football for a team from my local area, not going to lie most of my spare time is spent on the server.

In Character Section -

In-Game name: Kit Fisto

Highest rank obtained: Battalion Warrant Officer\Kit Fisto

What current rank do you have: Jedi High Council 

What is your current regiment: Jedi

What should we pick you for Battalion: I believe I should be picked for battalion as I am very active, A good leader, Reasonably quick at adapting and serious when needed. For around half of my 13weeks on the server I have been active and high ranks IC such as receiving the rank of Vice Commander within DU, I reached the rank of Major in CE which led to me becoming Battalion previously which I loved but had to cut off for personal reasons, Jedi where I have worked and achieved the rank of High Council and OOC with being a Event Planner for the past 5 months with a little break in between, I also helped out CG when they were in need of Temps to get people up in the ranks. I spend most of my spare time on the server as I enjoy the server and the community. If I'm at a misunderstanding I'm not afraid to ask questions to get a greater understanding of any task or problem I encounter to better myself and improve where needed. 

As noted before I am very active on the server and will be able to put in around 50 hours a week on the server as my work only really gets in the way from 8am to 3pm, my activity only usually drops if I'm ill or obviously something important in real life comes up with family or with work. As stated previously I have been battalion in the past and understand all the duties and how respected the rank is. I will also strive to be the best I can in battalion by reaching my minimums and attending all the meetings etc accordingly and become a respected member of the community. I am also aware that I will have to give up my Jedi rank and I am willing to do so.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum) Battalion have many roles and responsibilities I'll start with roles on defcon 5. On defcon 5 the job of battalion is to grant or deny in advert as well as hosting trainings for your regiment or open ones for everyone to participate in, it's also important to make sure you supervise your trainings so it is held to a good standard and no one is messing around or stopping others from taking part. When an event takes place and there is combat the roles change for example if you are leading you would be giving orders to all the other regiments as well as Granting and Denying. I shall go into further detail of the role of the co-leader later on the appropriate question.

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked:  I was demoted in CE for inactivity during my first week on the server and I was Banned for 1 week for AMRDM. 

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: I understand Battalion is very serious, Disciplined and respectable so no messing around will be tolerated and can result in a demotion or even a kick. 

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading?: If not leading or co-leading an event battalion members are expected to fight alongside and support the regiment you are supervising or have been assigned to by the leader. It is important that you do not act as a personal battalion for them or act as a member of their hierarchy, Relaying orders to this is acceptable to make sure they know their duty or what position they should be taking. 

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?: 

1. Successfully leading an event to a good standard.

2. Host a Successful Debrief to a good standard 

3. Host a training including faces, formations and Questions. 

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events?: A co-leader is to assist the leader with things such as Granting or denying in advert or to take over as the leader if the leader crashes or has to depart.

Anything else: No. Thanks for reading : )

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

As much as I don't want you to leave High Council I need to +1

- Previously in Batt

- EP so trusted OOC

- High Council in Jedi so trusted IC

- Overall good guy and a great app

-= Current Ranks =-

In-Character Ranks        Out-Of-Character Rannks

[Mace Windu, MOTO]    [CW-RP Senior Admin]

-= Previous Ranks =-

[Doom's Unit Major]       [CW-RP Event Planner]

SCARED.png.8c294f101e9fc0e16134b65ad9639cfa.png

Accepted 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have been accepted into Battalion, contact a member of Admirality for an interview

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO