Nathan

Nathan's HRO Application

Out of Character Section:

Steam Name: NxthxnTimms

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:442289749

Current OOC Rank on the server: Plat VIP

Age (14 - Minimum) - 18 (19 as of 24/6)

What is your playtime?: Your total time is 4mo 3w 4d 10h 2m.

Have you read through the Researcher Division Handbook?: Yes

Do you meet all the requirements?: Yes

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warnings. (Go in game and type !warns.) https://imgur.com/a/DiJo8X2

In Character Section:

In-Game name:(Regiment, Rank, Name) 501st PVT Nathan

All Previous Ranks Obtained:(Highest Per Regiment)

501st ARC COL, CE EXO, Battalion Major, 104th PVT, 41st NCO, CG NCO, DU NCO, 74th NCO, 327th SGTM, 

What role are you applying for: Head Research Officer

What makes you a good pick for the role: (200 Words - Minimum)

I am a good pick for Head Research Officer due to my extensive time on the server in many positions; staffing and roleplay wise this has given me great knowledge of how everything works and runs and I already have great leadership skills which are required in the running of my said applied role. I am also very fond of Medical RP which is an absolute necessity for wanting to do anything towards this new addition to the server. As stated before with my knowledge of the server as a past player being ex 74th member, ex battalion 74th supervisor and an ex ARC and EXO I already have substantial knowledge of running a regiment through leadership and behind the scenes work as well as the medical knowledge to teach others and to take a great initiative. Whilst I have not always been the most reliable within regiments as seen before, when I left the server in February I believe that I had proven that I am capable of staying in a place where I am happy and I believe that as a member of the RRD I can not only replicate that experience but hopefully make it an enjoyable place for similar people who are looking to join the Research division. Lastly as the role is very knowledge based I believe that this is a huge strength for me as I am a quick learner and great retainer of knowledge.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of the role you are applying for:

The roles and responsibilities of the Head Research Officer is to oversee the Research Division through tracking the activity and performance of all members within the division and logging it within the regimental spreadsheet, as well as assisting to look for new members with the HMO's approval. Conducting interviews for the Research Division. However the main role of the rank is to oversee all research tasks and as the most knowledgeable he should be available and be happy to help anyone that comes to him/her for help.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why)

No

List every rank of Medical Corps Command rank and what they do:

Head Medical Officer - The Head Medical Officer is the highest rank with the Medical Corps of the GAR his duties consist of overseeing the over Command Members (Head Researcher and Field Medical Officer) as well as the general oversight of the whole corps. No one is to be recruited as a medic without his/her approval

Field Medical Officer - The Field Medical Officer oversees all regimental medics tracking their activity and performance like any other regiment. They should looking for new medical troopers and articulating with the regimental hierarchies trying to find good candidates for the medical role. Another role of the FMO is to conduct trainings on a regular basis with the medics to ensure they are up to date and working to a good standard, as the last thing the GAR wants is to have a medic who doesn't know how to heal or even heal a broken bone. This role is more combat based as well as healing on the frontline then researching. 

The last Command rank is the Head Research Officer, this rank consists of tracking activity and performance like the FMO however for the researchers, the HRO is also in charge of promotions and demotions with the research division, conducting interviews for new members and to find new candidates with the HMO's approval. His main focus however is to oversee and conduct all research within the base as well as being available and open for all questions, medically based. 

What is combat healing: Combat healing is when a medic begins to heal others or themselves whilst in the open with hostiles in the immediate area or whilst being shot at, no matter if the shots hit or not.

What is healing priority: Healing priority is the ranking order of which you must heal people, lowest ranks and clones are to be healed last whilst Admiralty and others who are not expendable should be healed first.

Anything else: Thank you for taking your time to read my application. I understand that I have not always proven myself to be completely reliable however the new addition of RRD looks very intriguing and is something which I have wanted to see in the likes of regimental medics for a long time and I am excited to see where it goes.

Edited by Nathan
Added Regimental Rank

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

+1

Clearly very competent and trustworthy both IC and OOC

Sound lad and a good fit

-= Current Ranks =-

In-Character Ranks        Out-Of-Character Rannks

[Mace Windu, MOTO]    [CW-RP Senior Admin]

-= Previous Ranks =-

[Doom's Unit Major]       [CW-RP Event Planner]

SCARED.png.8c294f101e9fc0e16134b65ad9639cfa.png

Denied

We unfortunately haven't picked you for Medical Corps Command this time round. You may apply again next time a spot is open.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO