beef

CT Sunov/Beef's Unban request

My In-Game name:
CT Suno, or something along the lines of that.

STEAMID:
STEAM_0:1:454439093

Steam Name: 
beef

What is the reason for your ban:
Excessive minging, I managed to accumulate around 15 warns over the period of  a few months and the final straw was an RDM case.

How long were you banned for:
I'm permanently banned, and have been since October last year.

Name of staff member that banned you:
Jock

Why do I believe I should be unbanned:
Well I'd certainly say I've vastly matured since my time on W-G, which sounds generic for an unban request but I'm not entirely sure what to say other than I miss the server. As there's nothing that really equates to the same scale or quality of W-G in a SWRP server, making me realise the multitude of mistakes I committed.
I'm genuinely sorry for my actions, and just simply want to return to the server as I really enjoyed my experience. I don't have any intent to minge again on the server as all of that is behind me in the past, and hopefully if I do get unbanned my behaviour on the server will reflect my statement about change.

Edited by beef

Seems genuinely sorry and deserves a second chance. Obviously the permaban was given for a reason though, and I think it's only fair to other past permabanned players that you are watched carefully.

Edited by Dave

I don't recall the incident but I can assure you every permanent ban I had handed out during that time would've been approved by the SMT. You must've been frequently violating the rules and were punished accordingly. However, I would not mind you receiving a second chance.

+1

This guy knew his mistakes, hes not put out a bullshit reason for a unban appeal and was straight forward and apologised.

He deserves a second chance

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1

You should give him another chance

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21

As stated in another unban appeal i commented on should be given a second chance however watched closely by the staff team on thin lines

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

Accepted,

A fair amount of time has passed since your ban date, as with all unbans you will be closely watch by a staff member and if caught breaking rules further you risk being banned permanently again.

had to remove signature because of romanian censorship

Spoiler

orangutan.thumb.png.602726c88cce337e9ba2741fe9bf2819.png