Reevesy333

05-5 Application.

Your in-Game Name: Akio Akira

Your SteamID: 76561197997883865

Your Age: 14

Your In-Game Playtime: 8h (Almost certainly more as I've played a long time ago, and the playtime has been reset since then.

Your Warns: 0 

Rate Your RP Skills: Good, Very good at acting within specific Persona/personalities.

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: O5-5, Blackbird

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: Yes, Of Course.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): I believe I could help making tough decisions and help Improve the roleplay within the O5 Council

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?:

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 Council is a suspected anomalous group of the highest ranking Foundation Employees, The O5 council are the ones to make the hard decisions leading towards the future of the foundation, the O5 council are said to be the oldest members of the foundation, some are believed to be thousands of years old.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: No.

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): Research Or ISD, But I'm up for any that are available, the above are just my main choices.

-1, who?

Also: a bit under detailed. Take a look at other (accepted) O5 Apps

Maybe apply for some other Administration ranks like Hoea and SD. Get a good reputation on the server. Then apply again

Lastly, get more playtime. IF you play more, people will get to know you better.

This might be the least worked on O5 application ive ever seen.
Plus noone knows you.

Heres a tip, why dont ya play some more and focus on administration jobs, play SA or DOEAs, get an SD whitelist first maybe, and then you can apply?

Who even are you?

Wouldn't be surprised if you're lying about your playtime, as the last time it was reset was about 2 years ago according to Plague, meaning you'd be around 12 and I doubt a 12 year old would know about SCP, show an interest in SCP, have Gmod & join a server based on SCP.

The application itself is a joke, with it being incredibly underdetailed & amazingly generic.

1 hour ago, Reevesy333 said:

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 Council is a suspected anomalous group of the highest ranking Foundation Employees, The O5 council are the ones to make the hard decisions leading towards the future of the foundation, the O5 council are said to be the oldest members of the foundation, some are believed to be thousands of years old.

Generic "ooo the council is shrouded in mystery ooo they're so spooky & edgy ooo" instead of actually stating what you know about them.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: No.

Huge red flag right here as it shows that you have absolutely no experience in leading & ensuring nothing goes to shit.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): I believe I could help making tough decisions and help Improve the roleplay within the O5 Council

Nothing special, all the other current members are able to make the tough decisions by default, the reason they got accepted is because they had other qualities to go with it. And please don't say that you can improve roleplay within the council, every time that phrase has been used it has never been true.

just punch through his fucking head

1 hour ago, Fricky Hecks said:

around 12 and I doubt a 12 year old would know about SCP, show an interest in SCP, have Gmod & join a server based on SCP.

Not me playing scprp at 11y old and having fun and rping (in 2017)

Also i never remember a playtime reset as mine has never been reset

6 hours ago, Reevesy333 said:

Playtime: 8h

- Low playtime

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?:

- Didn't answer a question

- 1 Line answer

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): Research Or ISD, But I'm up for any that are available, the above are just my main choices.

- My guy really said he wants to focus on ISD 

TLDR:
No, you gave literal 1 line answers, you missed a question, low playtime, haven't seen in a commanding/Site Admin position

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14