Joe Conner

Joe Conner's O5-7 App

Your in-Game Name:
 Joe Conner

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:61146039

Your Age:

Your In-Game Playtime:
9w 0d 21h 40m (Is more if you count the reset that happened a long while back)

Your Warns:
2 warns from 2019
image.thumb.png.01f6d763ec7bdcd6b5dbd217f1fdd904.png

Rate Your RP Skills:
 I'd give them around 8/10.

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?:
O5-7 "The Wallflower".

He appears to be a white Caucasian male in his mid-late 20's, exact age is undetermined.

Known by the other O5's to be more solitary and tranquil. Yet is always ready to help whoever needs him. He has seen many of his loved ones come and go over countless years and now refuses to let himself get emotionally attached to anyone, as a result, he has become more desolate in his lifestyle.

However, he is seen from time to time talking to/standing up for others, despite his aversion to social interaction, that are hurt and/or are being treated unfairly. 

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?:
I've been playing since like V2/3 so yes, I've read the rules numerous times .

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions):
I believe that I can bring in more RP onto the server by constantly doing PassiveRP which in turn would cause others to try and join in as well. I also believe that I  have a good knowledge of the Foundation due to my time spent playing on the server. The reason I want to focus on the Ethical department, is the lack thereof a ethicality on-site. Hence why I plan to be kind and compassionate that cares about everybody's lives and wellbeing. I can also be a leader when the occasion calls for it.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?:
An O5 generally is the one behind the scenes making all the tough calls and decisions that the SD and others wouldn't be able to. They have gathered information over the time they have lived and worked for the Foundation that many others, even other O5's sometimes, don't know of. The O5 manages and are capable of a variety of things; they can order a nuke, both of the site and/or the surface, they can order AoS on whoever they deem so, they can manage and change deals with other GoI groups that exist on the surface, and countless other things. 

What is the O5 Council?:
The O5 Council is a group rumored to have 13 (12 on server) individuals that control every aspect of the Foundation. They as well know everything there is to know about the Foundation, including the things that no one has access to besides them. All of them are secretive about their identities because of the importance of their status and the bounty that would be on their head if word got out. Hence why they prefer to conduct themselves through one of their specialized task force A-1 agents as messengers or to carry out a mission, or to just stand guard. They are rarely seen dealing with the minor inconveniences of the site and let the Site Director or others handle them. While not all, some are anomalies and hence why they have been capable of doing extraordinary feats like living for a lot longer than possible, or having a special ability.  

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?:
No, I've played SD somewhat commonly for a while when it wasn't WL. I have HoEA WL (not job manager)

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...):
Ethical Department.

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png

Amazing ingame-time

Very good detail to your questions!

Your answers are exceptional

Very minimal warns. (only 2, Nice.)

The only thing i see wrong with your app, is the lack of description for your O5 Character, Mind elaborating more on him?

+1

Edited by Krueger

Animated GIF

18 minutes ago, Krueger said:

The only thing i see wrong with your app, is the lack of description for your O5 Character, Mind elaborating more on him?

@Krueger I've edited my app to include a description of what my O5 character will be like

seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

Just gonna toss this in here real quick

4 hours ago, Joe Conner said:

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions):

I believe that I can bring in more RP onto the server by constantly doing PassiveRP... ...I can also be a leader when the occasion calls for it.

This isn't really a trait that is special, if anything it's a requirement to join the council. Better to bring something new to the table instead of stating that you can do what most of the other council members can do.

Other than that the application looks alright.

Good luck.

just punch through his fucking head

20 minutes ago, Fricky Hecks said:

This isn't really a trait that is special, if anything it's a requirement to join the council. Better to bring something new to the table instead of stating that you can do what most of the other council members can do.

Other than that the application looks alright.

Good luck.

Thank you for feedback, unfortunately, I don't think I have anything that I'd deem special that others don't to bring to the table. I might find out in future if I have anything special, but at the moment I don't believe I have anything.

Edited by Joe Conner

seal GIF 

DENIED

The Council has decided against you in joining the Council, please try again later

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager