Drake Watcher

Watcher's Staff Application

Name:

-

What country are you from?:

Turkey

How well do you speak and understand English?:

I can speak/understand English well enough.

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:173037592

In-Game name(s):

Drake Watcher, Hoxton Embers, Commander/Agent Watcher/Hoxton

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP):

7 weeks and 4 days, 53 days in total.

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?:

PlatVIP/GoldVIP

Do you have a microphone?:

I do, but I don't use it at all.

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?:

I do and I know how to use it properly.

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum):

In almost 2 months of playtime, I've had a chance to experience all the possible RP groups and scenarios, so I know what this game mode and this server is about. I know all the rules so I know what can and can't be done. I'm experienced in the general lore of the SCP Foundation and the server. I'm active, I'm online every day so I believe I'm well-known enough within the community. I don't main a job, instead, I play multiple jobs so I think everyone had a chance to form an opinion on me. I have high positions on multiple jobs so I believe I'm trusted enough to have a position within the staff team.
I'll try to play as much as SoD as possible to complete the quota given by my higher-ups, I'll try to be helpful to solve the problems of the players.

Spoiler

I've tried my best to type more than 250 words, sadly this is all I can think of.

How long will you be able to play per day?:

I'm quite active so I'll most likely be on every day, I can play from 2 hours to 8 hours, depending on if I'm busy or not.

Any past experience as staff?:

Sadly, no. This server is the first and only RP server I've played.

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.):

I have 2 warns in total. RDMx1, FailRPx1.

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No:

Considering I don't have any previous experience as staff, I only know the most basic commands which I've learned by observing staff members. I'll list them here:

!bring is used to teleport a player to your current location, !return can be used to teleport the said player to their previous location. !goto can be used to teleport yourself to a player.

!freeze can be used to stop a player from moving and using any of their weapons/sweps.
!jail can be used to put a player in a cage.

!warn can be used to give a warning to a player, !ban can be used to simply ban a player from entering the server. !xban can also be used to access a tool that you can use to ban people with. !kick can be used to forcefully disconnect a player from the server while !reconnect can be used to kick a player from the server and instantly reconnect them.

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions):

SCP-RP is a gamemode which the players RP in the universe of the SCP Foundation. This gamemode is mostly based on SCP Wiki, there are some differences though. 
In this gamemode, you can RP as a member of the Foundation, an SCP, an ordinary citizen on the surface or a member of a GoI.

SCP Foundation is a secret organization with the primary target of protecting the mankind through the containment of paranormal entities named SCPs. Foundation has a different procedure to contain each SCP and they have multiple departments to keep things under control. A few examples would be Mobile Task Forces, Research and Development Department, Foundation Administration, Security Force, Department of External Affairs and other Foundation Personnel.
I don't want to elaborate on each department's duties so I'll move on to the surface and GoIs.

Considering the existence of the Foundation is supposed to be a secret, no ordinary citizen knows any information about the Foundation, so the life on the surface goes on as usual with each citizen doing their job. At the same time a GoI (Groups of Interest) means a group or an organization that also has interest in the anomalous world. Each GoI has a different target and each of them have a different way of reaching their tasks.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).:

Yes, I've read all of the rules carefully, over and over again so I know what I can and can't do. I'll list a few basic rules:
Metagaming means using out of character information in character.
RDM stands for Random Death Match, it means attacking someone with no valid RP reason.
FearRP is a rule that forces a player to follow their kidnappers' commands, FearRP is optional unless you're cuffed.
NLR stands for New Life Rule, it means that if you die, you forget everything happened in your previous life, including where and when you've died so you can't go back to your death zone until 5 minutes pass.
Powergaming is using /me and /it commands to do things that your character couldn't do, such as /me nukes the site and kills everyone.

Spoiler

I've tried my best to reach the minimum 1.000 words rule. The app is about 877 words in total. There may be minor grammar mistakes in the app.
Please feel free to point out the mistakes in the application or my behavior in general, all feedback is appreciated as I'll be using the community feedback to improve myself in the future.

Edited by Drake Watcher

Neutral

-App is quite good except for the word count which can be looked over,

-Good playtime

-Haven't really had any interactions with you or in fact I haven't seen you, therefore, I don't know how you are in-game. Which is the main reason for it being a neutral and not a +1.

Edited by Kvisten

sexytime2.png?ex=660be28a&is=65f96d8a&hm

I've seen you on the sever quite actively, therefore believe that you would, if accepted, do your duties actively. Personally favor you in roleplay and like your playstyle overall. Besides the point I believe that you have the skills to make a fit in staff.

+1