Philips Keter Event Planner Application

In game Name: Philips Keter

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:211188625

List of warns:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.dab0d0afc91b650e759799c57dc24c48.png

Any previous or current staff experience: Have not been staff anywhere before

Why should we pick you?(200 Word Min):

Why should I be picked for Event Planner? Well, I have been part of this community for quite a bit. I’m well known in the community by many,(as the dupe man). I’m not fucking retarded and know that if you do stupid shit you get hit with an @ followed by ‘’helo no more X role for you, demoted for being retarded’’. Why did I even decide to become an EP now? Many will say ‘’This mf really applied for EP finally so he could get a higher prop limit and access to the lights tool’’. And, I can’t deny that it is partially true. But I also did it cause finally, summer has arrived so I have much more free time to do stuff like events. I also just had some ideas in my head for what I wanted to do but the main thing that made me want to apply for EP was. Seeing how long I can go without being kicked, I mean, how hard can it be to not make a TDM event that’s really shit or just abuse ULX commands for one day. Also, there just aren’t any event planners now, had some in the past, now it is just Plague. So I wanted to add some more diversity and different events for everyone.

Your event plan: In this Google doc below

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rl2-RMyDqxVdAxPqC2TGcuj4gEYt1aiVpPCwhZb_bDs/edit?usp=sharing

Post any feedback on my app or something.

Edited by Rusty
Grammar

Bing bong blan bind bin bo go bi b 

Spoiler

image.png.67c55fa3bf97a6dd6a488d27057c505b.pngimage.png.ec04107ef413f17e78886c0b65149bbf.png

+1

I really like the concept of turning Foundation members against each-other in a way that gives them a lot of freedom in how to go about it (as opposed to just "bad thing possess your brain now you must kill"), and I also like the more subtle approach to introducing the event.

Also had nothing but good experiences with you in game and your knowledge around the building tools would lend itself well to making varied events.

+1 
tbh I don't think there has been event where people turn on each other but I have memory loss so, would be fun to see what happens as it is new event in my eyes

and has a lot of braincells to make fun events

+1
I need to see the continuation of the Filipe Keteru Yamiku storyline

Serious reasons though:
Great builder which will help him massively during events
Event idea is cool
High playtime
Known community member & is a known female SCP

21 hours ago, Rusty said:

Why should I be picked for Event Planner?
 I’m not fucking retarded
Why did I even decide to become an EP now?
Many will say ‘’This mf really applied for EP finally so he could get a higher prop limit and access to the lights tool’’. And, I can’t deny that
I have much more free time to do stuff like events.
I also just had some ideas in my head for what I wanted to do but the main thing that made me want to apply for EP was seeing how long I can go without being kicked
Also, there just aren’t any event planners now

Man just wants that higher prop limit and access to light

+1
Very well known on community so won't abuse (hopefully)
Comes up with good ideas from time to time

Pls let my family go Philips Keter, I gave you +1 

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic