Jeffy Giles

O5 Application

Your in-Game Name: Jeffy Giles

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:213793617

Your Age: 15

Your In-Game Playtime & Warns:  All warns were from the previous account owner.unknown.png

Rate Your RP Skills: 8/10

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: 12 Due to the fact of it being free.

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: Yes.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): I believe I should be apart of the O5 Council as I am a responsible and respectful person. I am experience within this and I am a good team worker. I can bring activity to this role as I often don't see many members on the job.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?: O5 Are the top directors of the facility and are rarely seen, usually in the shadows, most in the facility don't know about them. They differ from other Site Adminstration due to being higher in power and rarely being seen.

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 is responsible for the foundation and are the top directors, I guess you could say they are the Board of Directors. O5 Overseers all the foundation and certain departments within it. They have all problems relayed to them by the Site Director and the Site Advisor, they have the meeting and things to sort them out. All decisions should go through them and / or get made by them.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: Not at this time, however I am applying for Site Director

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): The Department I would like to focus on is the Research Department as I feel this department doesn't get enough attention. 

Edited by SilvonSlime
Changes in Grammar
23 hours ago, SilvonSlime said:

All warns were from the previous account owner.

Dude bought a lvl 50 account or what?

- Not known (Low playtime)

- Not seen on commanding position personally

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png
1 hour ago, Joe Conner said:

Dude bought a lvl 50 account or what?

- Not known (Low playtime)

- Not seen on commanding position personally

I came back from 2 years ago so my levels stayed and I’ve been on site advisor the past 3 days. You should’ve seen me

Honestly, this is the best app that I've ever seen.

The entire council would have loved to have you in but the little prick named Kabasch Cashew decided it funny to steal the slot from you...

I've begged Rex to let you in instead of him but like the bitch he is he wouldn't listen...

I'm very sorry but it's not possible to let you in the council :((((

@Howling Rexpls pls pls accept him and remove kabasch instead!!!!!

just punch through his fucking head

42 minutes ago, Fricky Hecks said:

Honestly, this is the best app that I've ever seen.

The entire council would have loved to have you in but the little prick named Kabasch Cashew decided it funny to steal the slot from you...

I've begged Rex to let you in instead of him but like the bitch he is he wouldn't listen...

I'm very sorry but it's not possible to let you in the council :((((

@Howling Rexpls pls pls accept him and remove kabasch instead!!!!!

Thanks man

I'm going to cut the bullshit from literally everyone and tell you that we're all being sarcastic and that I am unbelievably pissed at you. 

Today you get warned for RDM against Hanz for a completely invalid IC reason, that's fine, I honestly got where you were coming from if it was a matter of personal offense. However, in the space of two hours, I've learned enough about you to know you're likely the next Simon Zakaev. 

First, you harass Rex, who almost permanently has his status as being busy in DMs about a WL application on an SCP Server.

Then you apparently say Kabasch STOLE your slot as -12 despite the fact you have less than a weeks playtime.

Furthermore, I could hear you minging in EZ Cells when I was getting turned into an Omega-12 today.

You are unbelievably unfit for almost every job I know of and you are definitely not getting accepted. 

In response to the way you treated Kabasch and Rex, you are being blacklisted from CSB by me personally and I expect more will follow suit. 

Don't reapply for a while to regain a good impression in the community.