O5 Council Member App | Gordon Black.

Your In-Game Name: Gordon Black

Your Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:145447595

Your Age: Over 13

Your In-Game Playtime: 10 Weeks +

Your amount of warnings (15 Warnings max): 8

Rate your roleplaying skills: 8/10

What would you like your O5 Designation to be?: O5-12 "Empty Space"

Male. Unknown Descent. Confirmed to be between 45 to 51 years old. Distinct for wearing only one suit and apparent baldness. 

Has an extensive knowledge of Anomalous Engineering, and allegedly, dabbles in Psychology, aswell is highly fascinated in the outer-world.

Often works on projects behind The Council back, forbidden from using memetics.

Lacks any form of firearms and does not possess any anomalous abilities, considered to be more of the friendly Council Members, yet still to be cautious when around. 

Rumored to have connections with The Wyoming Organization and other intergalactic organizations. Possibly not human? 

(Empty Space: Another word for Vacuum, referring to the Vacuum of Space.) 

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions):

I have all the generic skills, negotiating, passive RP, leadership, reliability, etc. But what I can do is be more than a glorified Site Director or Head of External Affairs, and instead create RP and use the freedom of O5, to make something I believe to be more fun than office RP. I understand The Council is an extremely slow job, but I don’t think that's really an excuse to just stare at a wall for five hours and call it RP. 

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Administration?:

Site Directors deal with internal affairs and issues concerning the site. Head of External Affairs, deals with external affairs, and issues concerning relations and various Groups of Interests. But the O5, is different, they don't exactly have a defined purpose, every O5 is special with different purposes, some deal with Site Administration, others just sit back and oversee, others deal with Anomaly research, some even just garden. But they are Council, A Council that doesn't deal with one situation, in one site, one place, or one country, they as one, deal with the entire Foundation. 

What is the O5 Council?: A Council of a debated number of individuals between 12 and 13, that maintain the highest position of The Foundation that make decisions a single individual, team, or even entire site, can’t make. They don’t control every little decision of The Foundation, but are standing by to making sure The Foundation doesn’t fail, and as the name states, oversee. 

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: Alpha-1 Manager. 

What Department would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): Department of Investigations. 

Edited by Johnwickisblak

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

+1
Ex-O5 and Ex-O5 Manager (Experience)
High playtime & basically all the reasons I stated in his staff app
Oh yeah uhhh up that 8/10 to 9/10, you were a fun O5 when you were doing shit like the Dept of Propaganda and other stuff

Only thing I'm worried about is this

6 hours ago, Johnwickisblak said:

resulting in confusion and distrust.  

Just as long as it's not a 24/7 cat and mouse chase between A-1 and an O5 or it won't result in some civil war it's a +1.

6 hours ago, Nell said:

Just as long as it's not a 24/7 cat and mouse chase between A-1 and an O5 or it won't result in some civil war it's a +1.

I mentioned it not for an excuse or a hint for malicious actions, it just something that happens not on purpose time to time, (Like the O5-1 incident, where one day I was trying to kill him, and the next day I completely did a 360) and I thought it be "quirky" to mention. Probably should remove from the dossier. 

7 hours ago, Joe Drakan said:

Stop trynna kill everyone in the council or subjucate them under you :V the council needs only unity now, and i dont feel like you can provide that due to your past in the council.

The Council sort of caused what happened last time, I never killed any Council Member, or tried to rise to the top. In fact, most of the stuff they accused me wasn't true, like using memetics. But I also acted like a complete snake and was untrustworthy to hell, which was a big mistake for me. 

Long story short, I don't have any intentions to go fuck up The Council again. 

(Which I really didn't even do, it was more like a cat and mouse chase.)

Edited by Johnwickisblak

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

Why on gods earth do you write in that teeny tiny font Gordon

For the rest

Former O5 manager

good O5

+1

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

Gordon you tried to take over the council as -7, you died and next character you get you went awol again against the foundations interests.

Since that day theres been issues in the council, only lately has the whole rogue issue been fixed.

12 hours ago, Joe Drakan said:

Gordon you tried to take over the council as -7

Well I mean, that was an event. 

next character you get you went awol again against the foundations interests.

The worst that I did was frame an traitorous O5, and get two Alpha-1 killed.

Since that day theres been issues in the council, only lately has the whole rogue issue been fixed.

I don't think me going rouge completely devastated The Council.

On 6/16/2021 at 8:55 AM, Alan J Miller said:

Why on gods earth do you write in that teeny tiny font Gordon

It looks cooooooooooooooooooooooooool

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

5 minutes ago, Johnwickisblak said:

It looks cooooooooooooooooooooooooool

it really doesnt

On 6/16/2021 at 4:25 AM, Johnwickisblak said:

"Empty Space"

Name fits the player very well

On 6/16/2021 at 9:29 AM, Joe Drakan said:

the council needs only unity now

it does but guess what, it will never happen  

+1 i guess

DENIED

At this moment in time, the council has voted against you for now, but however you will be free to reuse this app if a slot becomes free

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager