Nell

Adlactor Nell's Event Planner Application

In game Name: Adlactor "Nasuki" Nell

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:221843075

List of warns: 14 Warns

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f95710273e8ad17ec55c06749bd8f277.png

Any previous or current staff experience:
2 staff tenures on SGM (Serious Garry's Mod/TTT)
Event Organizer/Helper on SGM & AHG

Why should we pick you?(200 Word Min): 
I am applying for Event Planner since I want to be able to leave a positive mark on this community by creating and directing events that will allow people to have fun, communicate and work as a team, I'll also work to the best of my ability to change and adapt my events to the decisions made by the player base wherever possible to allow for a more natural and enjoyable event.

I know basic ULX commands and can learn them fairly fast, I also have experience in dealing with all sorts of players back when I was a staff member at SGM and being an Event Planner in here will allow me to better cultivate my skills as well as assisting players in either sits, teaching them how to play or in any other situation that may occur whilst I'm on the server.

I will proceed to try and answer some common criticisms that may be pointed out:
Q. How do you have a high total warning?
A. I have a total of 14 warnings and I have learnt from them, most of them are RDM related which I try to avoid, I acquired them either when I was a new player or when I simply fucked up.

Q. Rachel Nell?
A. Shoot yourself (in roleplay)

Your event plan:
My Event Idea can be accessed by clicking here!

+1
Love his events, much better than that rando kilips hater

- Known on community
- BUnch of other nice stuff

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
39 minutes ago, Fixer said:

-1 I swear he will use this to fulfill his Ms. Booker fantasies.

Hey Miss Booker! Hi Miss Booker Hello Ms Booker! 

16 minutes ago, The Long Dark said:

Swear this fucker will do an ORIA event

Thanks for the idea 😉

Edited by Nell