Nathan

Nathan's Battalion Application

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: NxthxnTimms

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:442289749

Current OOC Rank on the server(eg Plat VIP, Mod): Plat VIP

Age (14 - Minimum): 18 (19 as of 24/6)

What is your playtime (2 Weeks - Minimum): Your total time is 4mo 3w 4d 21h 58m

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes. Can be quiet at times its weird.

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes

Do you meet the requirements: Yes 

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link https://imgur.com/a/DiJo8X2

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name) 501st PFC Nathan!

All Previous Ranks Obtained: (Highest Per Regiment) 501st ARC COL, CE EXO, Battalion Major, 104th PVT, 41st NCO, CG NCO, DU NCO, 74th NCO, 327th SGTM, 

Why should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum) 

I believe that I should be chosen to be part of battalion due to a multitude of reasons, those being.

Experience, I have had experience in Battalion itself reaching the rank of Major and I have been told by others that I did a great job in that position, this also makes me aware of how each regiment works and being able to give out all of the necessary orders which are needed. I have also had experience leading an actual regiment as a member of hierarchy as a CE EXO and being a Trial EXO in 501st and a ARC COL. 

Maturity, I believe that I am quite a mature being and that I can be trustworthy with the rank of battalion.

Activity, whilst working a job at the same time I can also be active on the server being able to commit myself everyday from prime time for the rest of the day.

Open-Minded, Of course not everybody can be perfect and that's a part of life. I'm not afraid of taking in new ideas and listening to criticism.  

Hard working, I have always strived to be the best, I have set myself some pretty high targets in the past and some I have achieved. Some I havnt…. 

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum) 

Battalion being a very highly anticipated role has a lot of responsibilities that they need to perform on a daily basis within this I will spread it into two different sections On Base and Off base.

On Base 
 Whilst on base battalion must do a number of things those being.

Withstanding a high standard within MB, battalion being the highest rank on the base need to make sure that all the members of the base are performing to a high standard, whether that be through hosting open or mandatory trainings for their supervised regiment. 

Grant or deny, when on base battalion need to make sure that trainings are happening they do that by either granting the use of the SIM Room, a training room or for troops to leave MB (this should only be done supervised).

Off Base 
Whilst off base battalion also has a lot of responsibilities such as:

Ordering regiments, when the base is out on a mission on another planet battalion are the heart and sole of that mission without them giving out constant orders or assisting their assigned regiment with their high calibre weapons the mission will not go as well as expected, these orders need to be frequent and not as simple as “everyone push that door”, they need to be a lot more organised such as “501st, CT, 212th push from the southern entrance, RC, GC, ARC push the eastern entrance. “DU and CT watch the flank making sure no hostiles can break the defence”   
Assisting in pushes, When off base and battalion isn't leading they should be with their supervised regiment communicating with them however not leading them as it is not their job.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why) Nope

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: Yes completely understand

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: (IN DETAIL) When battalion are in combat and not leading they should be assisting regiments, not giving out big orders only small ones for example breaching a small door etc. They should only take over in leading if a regiment lacks in a high ranking officer otherwise they just assist with their powerful weapons. Due to the importance of a battalion member they shouldn’t be directly at the front lines however, they should be sitting back as they are quite important, although they are a clone it is quite a hefty price to replace them.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session: Lead a planetary with a voice amp, complete a debrief, complete a open SIM

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to: Captain.

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment: a COL can use two supervised pieces of equipment however a brigadier can use any 2 pieces disregarding RC.

Anything else: I understand I have just rejoined the server however Battalion needs the help and I am really interested in assisting them in the long term when not at work, which isn't very often

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

Neutral

You are only PFC and I know you have left ad re-joined the server multiple times so try and show you are committed if you want a better chance

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Staff Manager

Plo Koon

Sith Initiate

Past Ranks

327th Colonel

Head of Battalion

Republic Vice Admiral

Imperial Grand Admiral

CWRP Admin

Jedi Champion

Jedi Battle Master

501st Vader's Fist Vice Commander

Imperial Commando DS Squad Leader

Imperial Commando Vice Commander S-12

Adjutant

Governor

Major General

Lieutenant General

General

IRP Event Planner

IRP Senior Event Planner

IRP Deputy Event Manager

IRP Super Admin (For 20 Minutes)

IRP Event Manager

IRP Vice Manager

IRP Manager

ICRP Manager

TRP Manager

Rebel Alpha Commander

FiveM Staff Manager

+1/Neutral

I know that you have achieved a lot on the server and was very liked by the community, as you have been a staff member and modeler.

You have got into a lot of high ranking positions and have been in Battalion before.

I have to agree with Pingu on the matter that you were popping in and out of the server quite a lot recently, so I am a bit sceptic on that part.

Never the less good look Nathan.

Current ranks

HLRP Trial mod

Denied

We unfortunately don't think you are the best fit for battalion. Please wait 2 weeks before re-applying