Joshua Kujo

The Sarkic Cults-Mors Deus

15 minutes ago, Dim0n 😐 said:

Perhaps make it black lodge?

I meant rewriting the lore currently written, if we were to change the total purpose of Sarkics we would first have a management discussion, then we would get community feedback, then we would run it through hierarchy because we would need new entities and sweps, that's a long process, I just meant rewriting our current lore in a better more fitting manner

Right, let's actually take a look through the lore.

On 5/23/2020 at 9:07 PM, Joshua Kujo said:

Many of the members are former government agents, Info brokers & Adytum wake members,

Neo-Sarkics despise eachother, and I can't for the live of me see former Adytum's Wake members abandoning their roots just to join a neophyte cult.

Although they take part in ritual sacrifices they more oftern use people or train animals for their own personal gain to make their quality of life easier on the road to apotheoisis.

Not much wrong with this, actually. Except the training of animals and the obvious spelling error.

Although these sarkics are more brutal then its neighbouring divisions

How? An example is never given and again, Neo-Sarkic cults already are pretty brutal. Also, divisons????

whats is money to a God?

Neo-Sarkics don't think of themselves as Gods, as Gods are obstacles to be toppled, enslaved and beaten.

However there bribery tatics and family threats dont always work, if they dont its usually sacrifice due to there strong will being beneficial but theres a certain few groups people who's co-operation is vital so many of the members have begun to practice brain washing and torture techniques to ensure the persons full co-operation.

What is that grammar, I can't understand whatever it's trying to say, something with sacrificing the strong????

SCP-001 "THE GOD PORTAL"

Oh fuck right off.

There is currently no containment procedures for this. Description: SCP-001 is a giant gray / blue portal roughly 30000M tall and 40000M wide

First of all, literally no SCPs except guaranteed-death SCPs warrant Apollyon classification, also translate your fucking metrics holy shit. 30 kilometre tall and 40 kilometre wide is how it's supposed to be , not 30000000000.

Sarkic Divison Mors Deus

Finally, we get to this. What the fuck is a Sarkic Divison, hello? You're not an organized paramillitary unit.

its theorised that it's purpose is to transport God's to our dimension to be able to preform Theophagy

Not even fucking the Manna Charitable Foundation is dumb enough to open a literal portal to a God's world.

although there intentions are clear the likely hood of there failiure is 87.43%

How are we supposed to know this?

we are just biding time untill the portal is found where ever it leads to, all units that have entered have instantly lost communications to and none have been able to exit the portal at this current time.

This reads like a fucking coldpost 5k SCP.

Cultist- Abomination Transformation, Tactical Cuffs, Police Cuffs, Elastic Restraints, Hacking Keycard, Lockpick, Extrema Ratio Mk21, Boberg XR9, Mac 11, HK MP5, VSS Vintorez

Why does Cult have transformation, considering they probably don't even have full Sarkic blood in them?

Not to mention, the shitton of spelling errors and general grammatic errors make this look like it's written by a fifth grader. 

Ozirmok Daekuva is disappointed.

1 hour ago, Plague said:

-snip-

what the hell lmao, sounds like a bad fanfic

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

In Game Name: Riley Jackson

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:176326278

Playtime [Minimum 7 days]:w1 d3 h22

Total warns [Maximum 15 warns, exceptions can be made]: 11

Why do you wish to join the Sarkic Cults? I wish to join this incarnation of the Sarkic Cults primarily because it focuses around my playstyle, which is centred around passiveRP. Making  this a fitting job for me as operating from the side lines and manipulating seems way more intriguing than combat orientated roles that are bland and generic. Alongside this, I wish to also expand my field of RP due to me restricting myself mostly to researcher. This will simply offer a fresh new experience, as it's been a while since I've been apart of a GOI.

What does Mors Deus consist of?: Mors Deus is a division of the Sarkic Cults obsessed with power, they see anyone who does not follow there intrests as weak inferior beings who are easily bent to there will.

What is our SCP-001?: Mors Deus's variant of SCP-001 is an immense portal with the capability to ferry extra dimensional  gods into our own dimension. The purpose behind it's creation is for the sacramental consummation of a God to achieve power, this process is also commonly known as theophagy. Although the success rate for such an event is drastically low, and will most likely end up in the "God" like entity rampaging due to attempts on it's life. It's priority that the Foundation prevents any contact with SCP-001 and Mors Deus as events following contact could be catastrophic.

The mayor plans to open up the surface to the foundation , letting them roam freely and cause us problems for us, how can you either stop that from happening, or make the mayor cause problems for the foundation?: Capture the mayor, or confront him, try to take him to a remote location, torture and bend his will to resist, until he follows orders. Then, I would consult my higher ups for orders, if none are available, I'd force him to close off any treaty with the foundation, and try to force him to pin blame on the COTBG, or send SWAT into the foundation to cause chaos. 

What RP Groups are you/have you been in?[to the best of your ability]: scps and all mtf and ci and some guards and SD

What can you bring to the sarkic cults?: I can bring to the job is that I am active on this server almost everyday which will result in high activity in this job and thus will lead to more help to the Sarkic by helping on sacrificing and help everyone else in this job. Other thing I can bring to this group is my roleplaying experience because I have played several other jobs which has given me a lot of roleplaying experience and I think with all of the experience that I've gotten I can bring a good image and roleplay potentiall to the Sarkic Cult.

Who is the Grand Karcist and what did he do?: Grand Karcist, His goal is to bring forth a new age of FLESH. Blessed by the primordial being Yaldabaoth, Ion was given power over flesh and disease.

Do you understand that Sarkics is primarily a passive RP group? yes

Breaking the Sarkic rules will result in punishment, do you understand? yes

Edited by abdallh_sa

In Game Name: John Cyrus      (Really easy to contact me on discord KingMyth#5663) 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:105071713

Playtime [Minimum 7 days]: 4 days 2 hours and 30mins

Total warns [Maximum 15 warns, exceptions can be made]: 0

Why do you wish to join the Sarkic Cults?

I wish to join the Sarkic Cults Mors Deus as I have been within groups like this before its a fun addictive thing to do and I enjoy doing it to be honest its the main reason I come on the server to try do but I can't since I'm not one so hopefully I get in and become one so I can enjoy it a whole lot more.

What does Mors Deus consist of?:

Mors Deus consists of many former members from organisations such as Governments, criminals such as Info Brokers and GOI branches such as Adytums Wake. From their past lives they became skilled in info gathering, manipulation, blackmail, threatening and other techniques used to get what it is they want as whilst they still follow the 5 core beliefs they primarily wish to gain power in every form of the word. They believe those that do not follow their beliefs are inferior beings who are only useful to be bent to the will of Mors Deus to increase their own power and are otherwise useless living.

What is our SCP-001?:

The Mors Deus SCP-001 is a large portal roughly 30 km tall and 40 km wide allowing Gods to enter our realm to be killed and consumed for the purpose of theopagy to drastically increase the power of those that consume it. It has an incredibly high rate of failure resulting in presumably a god rampaging in our realm causing uncalculable damages. The only counter measure to this is not allowing members of Mors Deus to come close to the portal not giving them the chance to attack any gods that may pass through the portal and prevent them from passing through themselves.

The mayor plans to open up the surface to the foundation , letting them roam freely and cause us problems for us, how can you either stop that from happening, or make the mayor cause problems for the foundation?:

I would attempt to manipulate groups hostile to the Foundation to counteract this on our behalf making them engage these surface units causing damage to the Foundation that attack it weakening all forces other than our own and I would attempt to take advantage of this as the Foundation would likely retaliate launching a full attack on surface to wipe out those hostile groups in which we could aid them gaining their trust and loyalty and further increasing the strength of the Mors Deus group.

What RP Groups are you/have you been in?:

Chaos Insurgency and The Serpents Hand.

What can you bring to the sarkic cults?:

I believe having had quite a lot of Skills and Traits I could bring this knowledge and experience to Sarkic being able to quickly adapt to the new segment of the Sarkic learning their new playstyle as well as being able to aid others in how to do so ensuring any new players that do not know how to RP as a Sarkic would be able to do so diverse to everyone else whilst still correctly roleplaying as a member of the group would. I believe as well as roleplaying similar to other members within the group I could also make RP more diverse not being a recurring thing getting the same experience from all Sarkics you interact with making the group not get repetitive quickly.

Who is the Grand Karcist and what did he do?:

The Grand Karcist Ion was a slave to the Daeva civilization in 1800 BCE. The Grand Karcist Ion was granted the power Yaldabaoth having complete manipulation over flesh, disease, and living beings. Ion founded the Sarkic Cults known as Nalka granting gifts to who would become his Klavigars. He created an empire of flesh ruling over this domain as his own always increasing his power in aim of apotheosis. As a result of the expansion of Ion's empire a war broke out resulting in the destruction of Adytum, the capital of Ion's empire, as well as millions of casualties. At the end of this war Ion had vanished with his folowers fleeing in fear of persecution.

Do you understand that Sarkics is primarily a passive RP group?

I understand that Mors Deus is primarily a passive RP group whilst still having active RP aspects.

Breaking the Sarkic rules will result in punishment, do you understand?

I understand this rule and will ensure not to break any rules within Sarkic.

Edited by KingMyth
Change name

In Game Name: Azazel Keenan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:432557277

Playtime [Minimum 7 days]: 2 weeks 1 day 10 hours

Total warns [Maximum 15 warns, exceptions can be made]: 1 warn. 

Why do you wish to join the Sarkic Cults? To expand the roles i can play in the server and give me a chance to try out the sarkic cultist group.

What does Mors Deus consist of?: members obsessed with the idea of power. Anyone who doesn't follow their ideals are weak individuals and shall be treated as such forcing them to follow what they say.

What is our SCP-001?: The sarkics SCP-001 is a "God portal" that stands 30000M tall and 40000M wide that transports Gods to our world as we know it.

The mayor plans to open up the surface to the foundation , letting them roam freely and cause us problems for us, how can you either stop that from happening, or make the mayor cause problems for the foundation?: By either arranging a meeting with the mayor and convincing him that the foundation is evil and would only harm the city. Or forcibly convince the mayor that the foundation will steal power from him and render him useless to the city and will overthrow him.

What RP Groups are you/have you been in?[to the best of your ability]: MTF Alpha-1 unit and ISD.

What can you bring to the sarkic cults?:i can bring loyalty to the sarkic cults doing anything the cult wants me to do.

Who is the Grand Karcist and what did he do?: Grand Karcist ion was a slave born in 1800 BCE. He was granted the power of yaldabaoth having complete power over flesh disease and anything living.He founded the sarkic cults to increase his power in his realm over flesh and living creatures. With his cult growing in power he then overthrew the Deava civilization and afterwards vanished.

Do you understand that Sarkics is primarily a passive RP group?Yes i do.

Breaking the Sarkic rules will result in punishment, do you understand?Yes i understand this.

In Game Name: billy guck

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:156932066

Playtime [Minimum 7 days]: 1w 4d 02h 25m

Total warns [Maximum 15 warns, exceptions can be made]: 3 warns

Why do you wish to join the Sarkic Cults? because i am very interested in the RP group

What does Mors Deus consist of?: Mors Deus is a division of sarkic cults obsessed with power, they see anyone who does not follow these interests as weak inferiors who are easily bent to there will althoug they take part in ritual sacrifices they often use people or train animals for their own personal gain to make their quality of life easier to to the road to apotheoisis Many of the memeber are former governmnet agents info broker and adytum wake members and they are able to gather info about a persons life then use them by threatining family members lives or bribery

What is our SCP-001?: it is a giant gray /blue portal roughly 30000M tall and 40000M wide created by the sarkic Division Mors Deus, its theorised that its purpose is to transport god's to our dimension to be able to perform Theophagy although there intentions are clear the likely hood of there failiure is 87.43% and will most likely result in gods rampaging due to them trying to kill any god that enters there is currently no counter measures against  this portal other than stopping the group from being close enough to the portal to kill whatever exits

The mayor plans to open up the surface to the foundation , letting them roam freely and cause us problems for us, how can you either stop that from happening, or make the mayor cause problems for the foundation?: i would try to convince him that it isnt a good idea as the foundation would take the surface and the mayor wouldnt be off any importance anymore if he still doesnt believe me i would threaten to hurt his family and if e still doesnt agree to not let the foundation on surface i would kidnap his family and torture them until he agrees to not accept it if he still doesnt i would go to kidnap him and torture him until he does if he still doesnt agree i would kill him

What RP Groups are you/have you been in?[to the best of your ability]: the scp 1048 group 

What can you bring to the sarkic cults?: i can bring great RP experience to anyone who would rp with me and would show respect to any other sarkic members

Who is the Grand Karcist and what did he do?: the grand Karcist Ion he was the great founder of sarkicism he was born as a slave to the ancient Daeva civilization and that he was granted powers to manipulate flesh by yaldabaoth with these powers he had gathered a great amount of followers and so Ion and his followers overtook the Daevites and formed an empire of flesh they then went to war with the mekhanites which were worshippers of mekhane but further into the war both empires ran out of material and resources to continue te war and it had collasped and Ion had disappeared

Do you understand that Sarkics is primarily a passive RP group? Yes i understand

Breaking the Sarkic rules will result in punishment, do you understand? Yes i understand

After Reading And Evaluating The Apps I've Decided:

-Riley Jackson [DENIED]

-John Cyrus [ACCEPTED] 

-Azazel Keenan [ACCEPTED] 

-Billy Guck [ACCEPTED] 

Ensure You Are In The Sarkic Discord And Ping Myself To Enter Your Trial Period And Recieve Your Wls