Joshua Kujo

The Sarkic Cults-Mors Deus

tumblr_o28jouk5Lo1smuenvo1_1280.thumb.png.14a2c67e5d3a205bf54b5475dede3c55.png

MORS DEUS

The Sarkic Cults

Spoiler

LORE

Mors Deus is a division of the Sarkic Cults obsessed with power, they see anyone who does not follow there intrests as weak inferior beings who are easily bent to there will.

Although they take part in ritual sacrifices they more oftern use people or train animals for their own personal gain to make their quality of life easier on the road to apotheoisis.

Many of the members are former government agents, Info brokers & Adytum wake members, they are able to gather information about a persons life then use them by threatening family members lives or bribery. "Theres a price for every thing..."

Although these sarkics are more brutal then its neighbouring divisions there front is more of a classy look living in mansions, posh resturants, executive buildings etc. this makes them less suspicous when finding out information about people as they pay alot of money in taxes and their business because whats is money to a God? Thats right, nothing but a piece of paper.

However there bribery tatics and family threats dont always work, if they dont its usually sacrifice due to there strong will being beneficial but theres a certain few groups people who's co-operation is vital so many of the members have begun to practice brain washing and torture techniques to ensure the persons full co-operation.

Mors Deus although animalistic in the way they sacrifice and act have been testing with animals & insects and have been able to through testing give God like powers to small insects with minor alterations like flys, mosquitos and beetles although there bodys could not handle it and ended up dying after 1 day to a week.

Spoiler

SCP-001 "THE GOD PORTAL"

WARNING:

ANY NON-AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ACCESSING THIS FILE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED THROUGH BERRYMAN-LANGFORD MEMETIC KILL AGENT. SCROLLING DOWN WITHOUT PROPER MEMETIC INOCULATION WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE CARDIAC ARREST FOLLOWED BY DEATH.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

medium.jpg.11453cb8e9ea268ee5440fc41bdfe9bf.jpg

MEMETIC KILL AGENT ACTIVATED

CONTINUED LIFE SIGNS CONFIRMED

REMOVING SAFETY INTERLOCKS

Welcome [REDACTED] please select your desired file.

Item #: SCP-001

Object Class: Apollyon

Containment Class: -

Special Containment Procedures: There is currently no containment procedures for this. Description: SCP-001 is a giant gray / blue portal roughly 30000M tall and 40000M wide created by the Sarkic Divison Mors Deus, its theorised that it's purpose is to transport God's to our dimension to be able to preform Theophagy, although there intentions are clear the likely hood of there failiure is 87.43% and will most likely result in God's rampaging due to them trying to kill any God that enters, there is currently no counter measures against this portal other than stopping the group from being close enough to the portal to kill whatever exits and we are just biding time untill the portal is found where ever it leads to, all units that have entered have instantly lost communications to and none have been able to exit the portal at this current time.

Spoiler

JOBS, RANKS AND LOADOUTS

Karcist - The leader of Mors Deus and highest position available.

Volutaar - Advisors to the Karcist, they hold great power and influence over the lower classes and take over in the Karcist's absence.

Achron - A senior rank in the Sarkic hierarchy, having a considerable amount of power but is still restricted.

Zend - A middle rank in the Sarkic hierarchy, having a small degree of power unlike the Orin.

Orin - The lowest rank in Sarkics, consists of those who do not descend from a Sarkic bloodline and hold no power in the sarkic hierarchy.

Thrall - Minions to the Sarkics, ordinary citizens taken from the street to do our bidding.

Cultist- Abomination Transformation, Tactical Cuffs, Police Cuffs, Elastic Restraints, Hacking Keycard, Lockpick, Extrema Ratio Mk21, Boberg XR9, Mac 11, HK MP5, VSS Vintorez

Volutaar- Abomination Transformation, Tactical Cuffs, Police Cuffs, Elastic Restraints, Hacking Keycard, Lockpick, MR96, IMI Desert Eagle, H&K MK23, VSS Vintorez, Kriss 5 Vector, BT MP9, H&K UMP .45

Karcist- Sarkic Transformation, 2191 Vials, Tactical Cuffs, Police Cuffs, Elastic Restraints, Hacking Keycard, Lockpick, MR96, IMI Desert Eagle, B23R, H&K MK23, Glock 18, HK MP5

Spoiler

APPLICATION TEMPLATE

In Game Name:

Steam ID:

Playtime [Minimum 7 days]:

Total warns [Maximum 15 warns, exceptions can be made]:

Why do you wish to join the Sarkic Cults?

What does Mors Deus consist of?:

What is our SCP-001?:

The mayor plans to open up the surface to the foundation , letting them roam freely and cause us problems for us, how can you either stop that from happening, or make the mayor cause problems for the foundation?:

What RP Groups are you/have you been in?[to the best of your ability]:

What can you bring to the sarkic cults?:

Who is the Grand Karcist and what did he do?:

Do you understand that Sarkics is primarily a passive RP group?

Breaking the Sarkic rules will result in punishment, do you understand?

Disclaimers:

Editing the spreadsheet will result in instant denial, copying from previous apps will result in not only denial but a possible Blacklist too.

APPS ARE: 

OPEN PERMANENTLY

Edited by Joshua Kujo

In Game Name: O Axios Taisho

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:155868754

Playtime [Minimum 7 days]: 4 weeks 2 days

Total warns [Maximum 15 warns, exceptions can be made]: 3

I wish to join the Sarkic Cults Mors Deus as I have been within Sarkic a few times in the past before it was removed reaching higher ranks getting to know quite a lot of lore within the different segmets of the Sarkic Cults as well as having had spent a decent amount of time in CotBG getting to know the opposite side of the lore and the connections and contrasts between the groups. Having played Sarkic as my primary RP job on the server having spent most of my time playing on Sarkic jobs than any other. As well as this I really enjoy the Sarkic RP and experience and the way the group is able to interact with other players making it an enjoyable experience for both the Sarkics and those they are involved with. As well as liking the way the Sarkic works on the server as I whole I really like the GOI and believe it is one of the more interesting and significant groups within the SCP Universe due to its interactions and connections to several other anomalous entities and GOIs being a known figure amongst most groups.

Mors Deus consists of many former members from organisations such as Governments, criminals such as Info Brokers and GOI branches such as Adytums Wake. From their past lives they became skilled in info gathering, manipulation, blackmail, threatening and other techniques used to get what it is they want as whilst they still follow the 5 core beliefs they primarily wish to gain power in every form of the word. They believe those that do not follow their beliefs are inferior beings who are only useful to be bent to the will of Mors Deus to increase their own power and are otherwise useless living.

What is our SCP-001?:

The Mors Deus SCP-001 is a large portal roughly 30 km tall and 40 km wide allowing Gods to enter our realm to be killed and consumed for the purpose of theopagy to drastically increase the power of those that consume it. It has an incredibly high rate of failure resulting in presumably a god rampaging in our realm causing uncalculable damages. The only counter measure to this is not allowing members of Mors Deus to come close to the portal not giving them the chance to attack any gods that may pass through the portal and prevent them from passing through themselves.

The mayor plans to open up the surface to the foundation , letting them roam freely and cause us problems for us, how can you either stop that from happening, or make the mayor cause problems for the foundation?:

I would attempt to manipulate groups hostile to the Foundation to counteract this on our behalf making them engage these surface units causing damage to the Foundation and GOIs that attack it weakening all forces other than our own and I would attempt to take advantage of this as the Foundation would likely retaliate launching a full attack on surface to wipe out those hostile groups in which we could aid them gaining their trust and loyalty and further increasing the strength of the Mors Deus group.

What RP Groups are you/have you been in?:

Adytums Wake, Black Lodge, Broken Church, Cogwork Orthodoxy, Chaos Insurgency, Horizon Initiative, Anderson Robotics, IJAMEA, MCnD, Oneroi Collective, The Serpents Hand, ORIA, UIU

What can you bring to the sarkic cults?:

I believe having had quite a lot of experience within the Sarkic Cults in the past I could bring this knowledge and experience to Sarkic being able to quickly adapt to the new segment of the Sarkic learning their new playstyle as well as being able to aid others in how to do so ensuring any new players that do not know how to RP as a Sarkic would be able to do so diverse to everyone else whilst still correctly roleplaying as a member of the group would. I believe as well as roleplaying similar to other members within the group I could also make RP more diverse not being a recurring thing getting the same experience from all Sarkics you interact with making the group not get repetitive quickly.

The Grand Karcist Ion was a slave to the Daeva civilization in 1800 BCE. The Grand Karcist Ion was granted the power Yaldabaoth having complete manipulation over flesh, disease, and living beings. Ion founded the Sarkic Cults known as Nalka granting gifts to who would become his Klavigars. He created an empire of flesh ruling over this domain as his own always increasing his power in aim of apotheosis. As a result of the expansion of Ion's empire a war broke out resulting in the destruction of Adytum, the capital of Ion's empire, as well as millions of casualties. At the end of this war Ion had vanished with his folowers fleeing in fear of persecution.

Do you understand that Sarkics is primarily a passive RP group?

I understand that Mors Deus is primarily a passive RP group whilst still having active RP aspects.

Breaking the Sarkic rules will result in punishment, do you understand?

I understand this rule and will ensure not to break any rules within Sarkic.

In Game Name: Ramo Javsky

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:225596328

Playtime [Minimum 7 days]: 2 weeks, 4 hours, 7 minutes.

Total warns [Maximum 15 warns, exceptions can be made]: 0

Why do you wish to join the Sarkic Cults?: Most of my time with SCPRP, I've always focused on GOIs. I have been noted for playing a lot of COTBG RP in the past, and want to try something new. I know most lore about the Sarkics, and have done my research to understand. I enjoy the idea of being part of an anomalous religious group focused on primal instincts and of course, the flesh. 

What does Mors Deus consist of?: A division of the Sarkic cults focused on power, and manipulation. They seek to have control over everything, going as far as to use mind control and torture tactics to get what they want. Most members are former government agents, Info brokers, and Adytum wake members. 

What is our SCP-001?: SCP-001 is a giant gray / blue portal roughly 30000M tall and 40000M wide created by the Sarkic Division Mors Deus, its theorized that it's purpose is to transport God's to our dimension to be able to preform Theophagy. It has a high rate of failure, with what is presumed to be a god rampaging through our reality. The only known counter to this is to remove the Sarkic's access to the portal.

The mayor plans to open up the surface to the foundation , letting them roam freely and cause us problems for us, how can you either stop that from happening, or make the mayor cause problems for the foundation?: Capture the mayor, or confront him, try to take him to a remote location, torture and bend his will to resist, until he follows orders. Then, I would consult my higher ups for orders, if none are available, I'd force him to close off any treaty with the foundation, and try to force him to pin blame on the COTBG, or send SWAT into the foundation to cause chaos. 

What RP Groups are you/have you been in?[to the best of your ability]: I have not been in any GOIs on this server.

What can you bring to the sarkic cults?: I can offer serious RP, authority, and loyalty. I hope to better the group and help them grow, and perhaps even be the dominating GOI. I love the idea of them, and want to try it myself. I have a lot of good feelings about this GOI, and hope to be a part of it myself.

Who is the Grand Karcist and what did he do?:  The Grand Karcist, also known as the Sorcerer-King of Adytum, is the founder and messiah of Sarkicism. His goal is to bring forth a new age of FLESH. Blessed by the primordial being Yaldabaoth, Ion was given power over flesh and disease, which he used to garner a rapidly growing following and eventually overthrow the Daeva that had enslaved his people. He and his followers created their own kingdom, with the city of Adytum as its capital.

Do you understand that Sarkics is primarily a passive RP group?: Yes

Breaking the Sarkic rules will result in punishment, do you understand?: Yes

Edited by Some Clown

In Game Name: David Hayes, Staff Sergeant Kvisten or Agent Kvisten

Steam ID:  STEAM_1:1:209890907

Playtime [Minimum 7 days]: 2w, 5d, 8h, 10min, 45sec

Total warns [Maximum 15 warns, exceptions can be made]: I have one warning.

Why do you wish to join the Sarkic Cults? The reason why I want to join Sarkic Cults is firstly, I find the general group very interesting. Due it being a cult and what they are doing such as sacrifice and the formations of pacts with otherwordly entities. The other reason why I want to join this group is that it creates a bigger variety with the jobs. What I mean is that instead of playing as MTF or CI I can play and roleplay as a cult member where I can provide help during sacrifices and other things. Plus it gets a bit stale playing as combat jobs and I think Sarkic would help with its purpose and general job. Lastly, I never got a chance to join the older previous version of Sarkic due that I really did not know how to join because I was new. That is why I want to join the Sarkic Cults and I think I will really enjoy playing this job due how interesting and different to the SCP foundation and Chaos Insurgency.

What does Mors Deus consist of?: Mors Deus consists members of former agents that worked for the government and Info brokers & Adytum wake members. These members usually take part in sacrifical rituals they also gather info of a persons life which can be used by blackmailing and threaten the persons life or family members life. If there blackmailing or bribering won't work on the person a sacrifice will then be proceeded on that person. These members see anyone that do not follow their interests as weak beings.

What is our SCP-001?: SCP-001 is a Apollyon class SCP that was created bySarkic Division Mors Deus. SCP-001 is a blue/gray color portal and is roughly 40000 meters wide and 30000 meters tall. It is theorised that the purpose with the portal is to transport God's through the portal to this world or dimension. However it has a high failure rate which reaches over 80% which results in God's rampaging. Anyone one that has entered through the portal has instantly lost communication to this world or dimension. Lastly, there is only one way to counter the portal or stop it and it is by stoping the group Mors Deus.

The mayor plans to open up the surface to the foundation , letting them roam freely and cause us problems for us, how can you either stop that from happening, or make the mayor cause problems for the foundation?: What I would do to stop the mayor for letting the SCP Foundation to freely roam the surface is first to find the mayor and try to convince him and manipulate him that letting the foundation to freely roam the surface is a catastrophic idea to the citizens of Ovis city. If that won't work I would kidnap the mayor and bring him to Sarkics base and proceed to torture him and threaten him that he will be sacrificed if he does not change his mind. If that would not work I would start to threaten to sacrifice his family members and see if that will change his mind. Another thing i would try to do is that I would tell citizens that the mayors decision will bring chaos to the city and therefor let the citizens to go against the mayor and force him to change up his mind. Or I will manipulate the citizens to go againt the people from the foundation which would help them to go back and not come back up.

What RP Groups are you/have you been in?[to the best of your ability]: I am currently in MTF Beta-1, MTF Alpha-1 and Chaos Insurgency.

What can you bring to the sarkic cults?: First thing that I can bring to the job is that I am active on this server almost everyday which will result in high activity in this job and thus will lead to more help to the Sarkic by helping on sacrificing and help everyone else in this job. Other thing I can bring to this group is my roleplaying experience because I have played several other jobs which has given me a lot of roleplaying experience and I think with all of the experience that I've gotten I can bring a good image and roleplay potentiall to the Sarkic Cult. 

Who is the Grand Karcist and what did he do?: The Grand Karcist Ion is said to be the founder/messiah of sarkicism. He was a slave in the civilization of Daeves in 1800s. The Grand Karcist Ion was granted a gift. A gift of power over flesh and disease and blessed to be a Yaldabaoth primordial. With the powers he recieved he managed to overthrow Daeva with is growing amount of followers. After the overthrow of Daeva he and his followers created a new kingdom. However at the end Ion vanished himself.

Do you understand that Sarkics is primarily a passive RP group? Yes, I understand that Sarkics is primarily a passive RP group.

Breaking the Sarkic rules will result in punishment, do you understand? Yes, I do understand that if I break Sarkic rules I will be punished.

sexytime2.png?ex=660be28a&is=65f96d8a&hm

In-Game name: 
Jack Wasza
Platinum VIP
STEAMID:
STEAM_0:1:454439093
Playtime: 
5w , 0d , 12h, 
Total Warns: 

Why do you wish to join the Sarkic Cults:
I wish to join this incarnation of the Sarkic Cults primarily because it focuses around my playstyle, which is centred around passiveRP. Making  this a fitting job for me as operating from the side lines and manipulating seems way more intriguing than combat orientated roles that are bland and generic. Alongside this, I wish to also expand my field of RP due to me restricting myself mostly to researcher. This will simply offer a fresh new experience, as it's been a while since I've been apart of a GOI.
What does Mors Deus consist of:
Mors Deus is an organisation comprised of a multitude members, mostly consisting of former Government personnel and people who sustained a high ranking in social and economical society . The organisation is a branch in the much more commonly known Sarkic Cults, although they have a different sense of ideology compared to other segments as they'll use psychological warfare  to obtain what they want. These psychological techniques summed up are manipulation via bribery, blackmail, threatening etc all to accomplish superiority and power. Those who do not simply adhere to their belief system are also considered inferior and shunned upon. 

What Is our of SCP-001:
Mors Deus's variant of SCP-001 is an immense portal with the capability to ferry extra dimensional  gods into our own dimension. The purpose behind it's creation is for the sacramental consummation of a God to achieve power, this process is also commonly known as theophagy. Although the success rate for such an event is drastically low, and will most likely end up in the "God" like entity rampaging due to attempts on it's life. It's priority that the Foundation prevents any contact with SCP-001 and Mors Deus as events following contact could be catastrophic. 

The mayor plans to open up the surface and let Foundation roam freely and cause problems for us, how would you prevent this? Or even make the mayor cause problems for the foundation.
Firstly, I would attempt negotiations with the mayor after falsifying evidence against the Foundation. I  would start of by proclaiming how the Foundation is a irrational insurgency organisation, that seeks to manipulate and control the world and that allowing for such an alliance would reek havok amongst the city. That they use unreasonable militaristic methods to occupy entire cities to obtain control through their Moblie task forces. Once control has been established, and governments become under their authority, they will use a directive referred to as "protocol 12" to use the citizens of Ovis City for their crude experiments that turn innocent civilians into anomalous foul abominations that they hope to one day release on the world to conquer all word governments and resistances.

The mayor will then most likely respond by asking for evidence, where I will simply provide him a picture of Sarkic Creatures claiming that they are indeed Foundation sourced. Then he'll be informed  that due to the information his now received his  become a liability and his life is now endangered as this info comprises their plan. I will then continue by saying, if he wants to rid the city of their insolence he must cooperate with my organisation,  A sector of the UN that specialises in espionage against Foundation targets such as Ovis City to gather sufficient evidence to permit Military action, as action isn't permitted  due to political reasons & Foundation corruption. Therefore the Police Department must gather it's allies and stand against the Foundation or take it head on before they are consumed and corrupted. 

If the mayor is still unwilling to co-operate he'll simply be kidnapped and tortured for a long period of time, even once cooperation has been established just to prove a point.

What previous RP groups have you been in or RP groups now ?:
GOC, MC&D, Anderson's Robotics, Ethics Committee, NU7 Commanding Regiment, Head Researcher

What can you bring to the Sarkic Cults?:
Although I'm inexperienced with Sarkicism on the server, I've seen my fair share of incarnations of the group and fairly know how they operate within the boundaries of secrecy etc which is compelling and when I find something compelling I have tendencies to mostly stick to it. Very much like so what I've done with Head Researcher, where I'm constantly active on the job to the point it's become the only job I play so I'll definitely  be active on the job. Alongside this, is that manning Research-RP orientated jobs requires a lot of decisive, imagination thinking  for Passive-RP which shares similarities to this job and at least In my opinion I would consider that a skill as it requires effort and attention.  So I guess you could say I'll try my best to bring the best of my RP capabilities to the job.

Grand Karcist Ion is the entity/man considered to be the almighty founder of sarkicism, who was once enslaved by Daevite Empire. Which was later otherthrown by the Karcist once he was granted a gift from Yaldabaoth, being the unique ability to control and manipulate Flesh allowing for him to amass a large following. From what remained he formed his own Empire comprised of Flesh where they constructed their own cities assembled from biological mass, but as all Empires do, it crumbled and it's ruler the Grand Karcist Ion completely vanished.

Do you understand that the Sarkic Cults is a passiveRP group?:
Indeed I do

Breaking the Sarkic Rules will result in punishment do you understand?:

Yep.

Edited by Jack Wasza

Signature Restrictions

Please ensure your signature complies with the following restrictions:

• Maximum of 1 image
  • Images up to 440 x 240 pixels
  • Maximum of 5 lines

• View signatures? fuck me

4 hours ago, Jack Wasza said:

In-Game name: 
Jack Wasza
Platinum VIP
STEAMID:
STEAM_0:1:454439093
Playtime: 
5w , 0d , 12h, 
Total Warns: 

Why do you wish to join the Sarkic Cults:
I wish to join this incarnation of the Sarkic Cults primarily because it focuses around my playstyle, which is centred around passiveRP. Making  this a fitting job for me as operating from the side lines and manipulating seems way more intriguing than combat orientated roles that are bland and generic. Alongside this, I wish to also expand my field of RP due to me restricting myself mostly to researcher. This will simply offer a fresh new experience, as it's been a while since I've been apart of a GOI.

What does Mors Deus consist of:
Mors Deus is an organisation comprised of a multitude members, mostly consisting of former Government personnel and people who sustained a high ranking in social and economical society . The organisation is a branch in the much more commonly known Sarkic Cults, although they have a different sense of ideology compared to other segments as they'll use psychological warfare  to obtain what they want. These psychological techniques summed up are manipulation via bribery, blackmail, threatening etc all to accomplish superiority and power. Those who do not simply adhere to their belief system are also considered inferior and shunned upon. 

What Is our of SCP-001:
Mors Deus's variant of SCP-001 is an immense portal with the capability to ferry extra dimensional  gods into our own dimension. The purpose behind it's creation is for the sacramental consummation of a God to achieve power, this process is also commonly known as theophagy. Although the success rate for such an event is drastically low, and will most likely end up in the "God" like entity rampaging due to attempts on it's life. It's priority that the Foundation prevents any contact with SCP-001 and Mors Deus as events following contact could be catastrophic. 

The mayor plans to open up the surface and let them roam freely and cause problems for us, how would you prevent this? Or even make the mayor cause problems for the foundation.
Firstly, I would attempt negotiations with the mayor after falsifying evidence against the Foundation. I  would start of by proclaiming how the Foundation is a irrational insurgency organisation, that seeks to manipulate and control the world and that allowing for such an alliance would reek havok amongst the city. That they use unreasonable militaristic methods to occupy entire cities to obtain control through their Moblie task forces. Once control has been established, and governments become under their authority, they will use a directive referred to as "protocol 12" to use the citizens of Ovis City for their crude experiments that turn innocent civilians into anomalous foul abominations that they hope to one day release on the world to conquer all word governments and resistances.

The mayor will then most likely respond by asking for evidence, where I will simply provide him a picture of Sarkic Creatures claiming that they are indeed Foundation sourced. Then he'll be informed  that due to the information his now received his  become a liability and his life is now endangered as this info comprises their plan. I will then continue by saying, if he wants to rid the city of their insolence he must cooperate with my organisation,  A sector of the UN that specialises in espionage against Foundation targets such as Ovis City to gather sufficient evidence to permit Military action, as action isn't permitted  due to political reasons & Foundation corruption. Therefore the Police Department must gather it's allies and stand against the Foundation or take it head on before they are consumed and corrupted. 

If the mayor is still unwilling to co-operate he'll simply be kidnapped and tortured for a long period of time, even once cooperation has been established just to prove a point.

What previous RP groups have you been in or RP groups now ?:
GOC, MC&D, Anderson's Robotics, Ethics Committee. 

What can you bring to the Sarkic Cults?:
Although I'm inexperienced with Sarkicism on the server, I've seen my fair share of incarnations of the group and fairly know how they operate within the boundaries of secrecy etc which is compelling and when I find something compelling I have tendencies to mostly stick to it. Very much like so what I've done with Head Researcher, where I'm constantly active on the job to the point it's become the only job I play so I'll definitely  be active on the job. Alongside this, is that manning Research-RP orientated jobs requires a lot of decisive, imagination thinking  for Passive-RP which shares similarities to this job and at least In my opinion I would consider that a skill as it requires effort and attention.  So I guess you could say I'll try my best to bring the best of my RP capabilities to the job.

Grand Karcist Ion is the entity/man considered to be the almighty founder of sarkicism, who was once enslaved by Daevite Empire. Which was later otherthrown by the Karcist once he was granted a  gift from Yaldabaoth, being the unique ability to control and manipulate Flesh allowing for him to amass a large following. From what remained he formed his own Empire comprised of Flesh where they constructed their own cities assembled from biological mass, but as all Empires do, it crumbled and it's ruler the Grand Karcist Ion completely vanished.

Do you understand that the Sarkic Cults is a passiveRP group?:
Indeed I do.

Breaking the Sarkic Rules will result in punishment do you understand?:
I very much do.

Can I get a 2020 USA American version instead of 1950’s britain?

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png

20 minutes ago, Norra said:

Can I get a 2020 USA American version instead of 1950’s britain?

It's 6:45am and I've stayed up all night so I have the brain power of a goldfish. I'm guessing you was referring to the font? If so I've changed that now. The forums are also shit and wont let me edit some parts as well so the app looks kinda fucked and there's probably a lot of grammatical errors in it as well but oh well.

vvvv Yeah I've fixed that now

Edited by Jack Wasza

Signature Restrictions

Please ensure your signature complies with the following restrictions:

• Maximum of 1 image
  • Images up to 440 x 240 pixels
  • Maximum of 5 lines

• View signatures? fuck me

5 minutes ago, Jack Wasza said:

It's 6:45am and I've stayed up all night so I have the brain power of a goldfish. I'm guessing you was referring to the font? If so I've changed that now. The forums are also shit and wont let me edit some parts as well so the app looks kinda fucked and there's probably a lot of grammatical errors in it as well but oh well.

Cursive font with small text is hard to read for me

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png

START OF APPLICATION

P.1

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION:

In Game Name: Jay Rose (For Sarkic: Konan Morello)

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:191569673 

Playtime [Minimum 7 days]: 2 Week, 2 Days

Total warns [Maximum 15 warns, exceptions can be made]: 2 Warns

P. 2

IN CHARACTER SECTION:

Why do you wish to join the Sarkic Cults?: With the new update it has added some great new Groups of Interests which in favor is both beneficial and and non-beneficial, with it, my only external Group of Interest, the Unusual Incidents Unit, was removed making non-foundation RP basic for myself. However, I feel Sarkic will be able to fit my interests for external RP hence why I wish to join Sarkic Cults. On top of that, It's one of the only Groups of Interests which grab my attention and seem to fit my interests as an overall Group of Interest hence to why I'm applying. Genuinely sometimes I get bored of playing foundation so I feel I'll be able to contribute a lot due to when I get bored as it sometimes just gets boring to be boring. Without the Unusual Incidents Unit on my hands to deal with, it gives me a lot of time to invest in other things and I've decided that Mors Dues would be a good fit.

What does Mors Deus consist of?: As as a division of Mors Dues, it is made of former government employees, criminals and much more. It seeks to have power and manipulation over everything that exists. That can consist of anything from mind control, to brainwashing to even torture. They see anyone who does follow what they follow as under them and would even class them as weak inferiors. Manipulation, Blackmail and Torture is sanctioned as a violent way of seducing people into submission to Mors Deus. The Yaldabaoth, seen as the God of the Sarkic Cults to whom they worship, believe that he is principal power in the universe and the incidental creator of all life.

What is our SCP-001?: SCP-001 in the eyes of the Mors Deus is a Apollyon Object-Class which is grey-blue portal which expands from 30000M wide to 40000M length created by Mors Deus. It is seen as a highway of transport for God to our current dimension, however, regardless of its high classification the percentage of it failing is large due to the fact that any god that uses it may end up Rampaging due to people attempting to terminating its existence. The only counter method to SCP-001 is by destroying Mors Deus itself. 

The mayor plans to open up the surface to the foundation , letting them roam freely and cause us problems for us, how can you either stop that from happening, or make the mayor cause problems for the foundation?: Firstly, I would contact the mayor, explaining to him the high possibility of causalities that allowing the foundation to roam freely on the surface will. With that, I'd attempt to explain how the foundation are the evil and disruptive to human life itself making the mayor see the negative within the foundation. I'd refer to them as Subway Terrorists and Gangsters instead of the foundation as normally SWAT would get reports about armed subway men giving the mayor some suspicion. If the mayor has no influence by the following method, he would be kidnapped and transported to the Base of Operations silently. At that point, he'd be tortured into submission to us then would have the chance to decline the access for the foundation to roam the surface.

What RP Groups are you/have you been in?[to the best of your ability]:

Currently:

MTF ALPHA-1; AGENT

MTF BETA-1; PRIVATE

MTF EPSILON-11; COMMANDER

ISD; PROBATIONARY AGENT

Formerly:

Unusual Incidents Unit; Assistant Special Agent in Charge // Head Agent

What can you bring to the sarkic cults?: With the removal of the Unuaul Incidents Unit,  I can bring a large amount of activity as I play mostly all day everyday, understanding and knowledge of Sarkic lore to the Sarkic Cults. Due to the fact I'm on all day everyday, It shouldn't be an issue to dedicate time to the Sarkic Cults as a whole. I understand some incarnation and most sacrificial rituals that are presented to me. I been shown a couple full abomination techniques recently and understand how it works.  With a vast history of attempting to stay away from Combat Based jobs and with all of that nailed down, I feel like I'd be a good addition to the sarkic cults.

Who is the Grand Karcist and what did he do?:  The Grand Karcist Ion is enitity with the figure of a man, seen as the Messiah of sarkicism. He was the founder of sarkicism and was able to achieve apotheosis. Once slaved in the 1800 BCE by the Daeva Civilization. Once granted freedom by being overthrown by Karcist, the Grand Karcist was granted a gift, enveloping flesh the ability to control it to make himself grow into great masses. The Grand Karcist can be summoned as presented in Lore; In 1952 the Adytum's Wake division lead by Cornelius P. Bodfel III attempted to summon Ion, but the ritual was interrupted by the Global Occult Coalition.

Do you understand that Sarkics is primarily a passive RP group? I understand.

Breaking the Sarkic rules will result in punishment, do you understand? I understand.

P. 3

END OF APPLICATION

P. 4

Edited by rosescy

After reading and evaluating the applications ive devided:

-Kvisten [ACCEPTED] 

-Jack Wasza [ACCEPTED] 

-Jay Rose [ACCEPTED]

-Ramo Javsky has also been ACCEPTED however he will be kept under close watch in his trial period.

You have 20 HOURS AND 12 MINUTES EXACTLY as of posting this to contact me over discord at TallTaless#4038

ALL OTHER APPS WRITTEN FROM NOW WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DENIED

Edited by TallTaless

n Game Name: Joe Chris

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:70801314

Playtime [Minimum 7 days]:7

Total warns [Maximum 15 warns, exceptions can be made]:0

Why do you wish to join the Sarkic Cults? I got bored of d class and the sarkic cult is cool and a good rp class

What does Mors Deus consist of?: they are a power hungry division of the sarkic cults, their  members are usually people that come high positions of power or info jobs, they try hide their cult ways behind expensive and rich lifestyles 

What is our SCP-001?: “the god portal” a apollyon class anomaly 

The mayor plans to open up the surface to the foundation , letting them roam freely and cause us problems for us, how can you either stop that from happening, or make the mayor cause problems for the foundation?: well everyone has a dark sereact so use that and blackmail him or we could also pay him off

What RP Groups are you/have you been in?[to the best of your ability]:none so far

What can you bring to the sarkic cults?:pair of hands a loyal soul that well do anything for the cult

Who is the Grand Karcist and what did he do?: he is ion the grand karcist and he formed a civilization thousands of years ago free his enslaved people but it was lost because of a war.

Do you understand that Sarkics is primarily a passive RP group? yes

Breaking the Sarkic rules will result in punishment, do you understand? Yes 

In Game Name: Christian Hansen

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:206027558

Playtime [Minimum 7 days]: 9 weeks

Total warns [Maximum 15 warns, exceptions can be made]: 8 warns however the last one was July 2019

I'm looking for some passiveRP and I was in sarkics in v5 (adytum's wake) but then left the server for over half a year. I'm currently part of the church but it doesn't really have anything to do as preaching just attracts raids and nobody gets interested by them, and sarkics are very difficult to find because they are very secretive. So, bored of playing the church, and seeing as other surface GOIs are just generic raid groups like CI, I have good memories of playing sarkic in v5 and would like to join Mors Deus to get some unique RP I can't seem to find from other groups.

Mors Deus’ members are mostly ex-government agents, info brokers or former Adytum’s Wake members. This division has an obsession with power, and anyone who doesn’t follow their orders or fulfil their needs or interests are weaklings that can be easily manipulated towards their will. Mors Deus members often bribe or manipulate their enemies, but it doesn’t always work and sometimes members kidnap, torture and murder their enemies or their family members to bend them to fulfill the members’ interests.

Members are known to be very brutal in the ways of sacrificing, and they have been testing with animals to give them great powers, however the subjects died within days. Members of Mors Deus live in great mansions and own luxury restaurants with the money they earned with the power they gained from manipulating and torturing people. This makes them less suspicious but as said, the bribery doesn’t always work and sometimes members have to resort to murder, torture and blackmail.

What is our SCP-001?:

SCP-001, “The God portal”, is a portal approximately 30km tall and 40km wide, created by Mors Deus. Its main purpose is to transport gods from alternate dimensions. Members of Mors Deus then consume the gods to gain thaumaturgical powers (theophagy). However, there’s a very high likelihood of failure because it is believed that the god will go on a rampage once Mors Deus members attempt to kill and consume it. The Foundation’s goal as of now is to find the destination of the portal and prevent Mors Deus from getting close enough to the portal to perform theophagy. However all personnel entering the portal have instantly lost communication and are presumed dead.

I will talk to the mayor and try to convince the mayor that the foundation is just going to take over the surface from the PD and make the mayor their puppet. As the mayor demands evidence I tell him that the Foundation operates worldwide doing this, taking over governments to satisfy their own needs, that the Foundation is in fact an international terrorist organization with a lust for power. If this doesn’t work I shall kidnap the mayor's family members, torture and sacrifice them to see if the mayor changes his mind. If he doesn't, I would kidnap him with the aid from my fellow Sarkites and torture him for days in order to change his mind, and eventually kill him if he persists.

What RP Groups are you/have you been in?[to the best of your ability]: MC&D, ARSINE, Nu-7, Adytum's Wake, The Broken Church, Cogwork Orthodoxy, CI, AR, The Serpent's Hand, ORIA, UIU (the one in v5), GOC.

What can you bring to the sarkic cults?: I can bring experience as I used to be in Adytum’s Wake, so I’m not entirely inexperienced on the concept of Sarkicism on the server, and I also have a lot of roleplaying experience from other RP groups. I also know quite a bit of Sarkic history and lore. I can play almost every day so activity’s not going to be a problem. Lastly I can cooperate and play as a team, and have knowledge on how to manipulate and force people/groups on the server.

Grand Karcist Ion, the great founder of Sarkicism, was born as a slave to the ancient Daeva-civilization. He was granted powers to manipulate flesh by Yaldabaoth, the god of flesh, one of the creator-gods. With these powers he gathered a great amount of followers. Ion and his followers overthrew the Daevites and formed an empire of flesh. They went to war with the Mekhanites, worshipers of Mekhane, but as the war went on both empires ran out of resources to continue the war and collapsed, and Grand Karcist Ion disappeared.

Do you understand that Sarkics is primarily a passive RP group? yes

Breaking the Sarkic rules will result in punishment, do you understand?* yes

Edited by bucks00001

-= Current Ranks =-

CT #### | Reserve Medic

-= Past ranks =-

41st Vice Commander | Senior Medic | Trial Deputy Medical Officer Jedi Specialist Jedi Teacher | CG CPT | 501st LT | GC SGTM | 74th Medical Droid | CC ####

In Game Name:Mark wilson

Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:215843995

Playtime [Minimum 7 days]:9 days

Total warns [Maximum 15 warns, exceptions can be made]:3 warnings RDM NLR FailRP enter into 682 cell

Why do you wish to join the Sarkic Cults?Because the sarkic cult has something different and special i really like the way they act and changing things they are one of my fav GOI groups

What does Mors Deus consist of?:Mors Deus are a consists members of former agents that used to work for the goverment the members are usually take part in rituals of sacrificial they view who doesn't follow there way and interests as a weak inferior beings they are really brutal even more then the neighbouring divisions they seems to live in places like mansions posh resturants they will use psychological warfare

What is our SCP-001?:The scp-001 seem to be a big portal with the colors of blue and gray it's one of the creation of the members of sarkic division mors deus the basic purpose is to transport god's to earth to be able to preform a theophagy and it usually can end up in the situation of the god entity rampaging due to attempts in another situations it could be dangerous The Scp foundation seems to prevents any type of contact with Scp-001 and mors deus as it because the following contact could be catastrophic

The mayor plans to open up the surface to the foundation , letting them roam freely and cause us problems for us, how can you either stop that from happening, or make the mayor cause problems for the foundation?:i will talk with the mayor with a falsiflying evidence against the foundation i will tell that they are not what they look like they are dangerous people that torture and does experiments on innocent people and turn them into dangerouse anomalys beings and they might try to release a sickness or plague anomaly for there own experiment on the civilians and it could end up really bad they also can kidnapp people to there foundation and use them like a lab rats and do experiments on them they could turn into dangerouse creature that could end the city or even all the world and all the living on earth i will try to convince him to understand it could harm or kill ton of innocent living and it can take all blame on him until he understand

What RP Groups are you/have you been in?[to the best of your ability]:i have been in the FBI/UIU and GOC 

What can you bring to the sarkic cults?:I'll bring a good and interesting RP and i will help in any situations i also have been a sarkic in the past and i have a lot of knowledge about them and they way they live there act i will make the group active every day 

Who is the Grand Karcist and what did he do?:The grand karcist lon was the founder of the sarkicism he was a slave in civilization of daeves in the 1800s he granted a special gift the gift of power and health over flesh and disease and blessed to be taladbaoth primondial he had a large amount of followers his followers created a kingdom a place for cult followers at the end lon the grand karcist has vanished himself the followers keep his legacy active seem he no longer around

Do you understand that Sarkics is primarily a passive RP group?Yes i do understand

Breaking the Sarkic rules will result in punishment, do you understand?Yes i will not break the sarkic rules if i do i be punishment

3 hours ago, Dim0n 😐 said:

You only now realised this?

After lookong at these and having a think to myself, once i have time im going to rewrite our lore, this was a copy paste from the discord that joshy had written and i feel like it could have significantly more detail towards it

Edited by Joshua Kujo
1 hour ago, Joshua Kujo said:

After lookong at these and having a think to myself, once i have time im going to rewrite our lore, this was a copy paste from the discord that joshy had written and i feel like it could have significantly more detail towards it

Perhaps make it black lodge?