Zeref

Zeref`s 2nd Battalion Application

Template

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: Zeref

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114273258

Current rank on the server: Event Planner

What is your playtime: (1 Week - Minimum) 9w 5d

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: I have a microphone but the quality is a bit questionable. 

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes

Do you meet the requirements: yes

Quick summary about you: (70 Words - Minimum) Hello In the community i am known as Zeref. In my free time I like to play video games. I usually play a lot of garry's mod. I live in Sweden. I have played on this community for over an year now.i usually spend a lot of time on garry's mod when i have time over. When I am not playing video games i go to school currently in year 7.

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name) 74th S Zeref 

Highest rank obtained: Surgeon (LCOL)

What current rank do you have:  Surgeon (LCOL)

What is your current regiment: 74th

What should we pick you for Battalion: You should pick me for battalion because i am an very active person and i am also very hard working. I usually spend around 5-6h+ on the server every day during this time i usually do trainings and tryouts to make sure the regiment is doing well.. You should also pick me because i have a lot of experience with what every individual regimen dose and what their strength and weaknesses are. You should also pick me because i am responsible with the power and the responsibilities i have. During my time on this server i have also learned a lot about leadership and how to lead people during events. You should also pick me because i am willing to adapt to the situations where it's needed. You should also pick me because I am dedicated member. I am also able to take criticism and learn from it and I am always willing to improve on areas where its needed. Another reason you should pick me is because I can be serious when it's needed. You should also pick me because of the fact that I am able to be on very early Hours were not many people are on. 

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion:  The responsibilities of a battalion is to lead the hole base and to lead during events. Whit this it include granting and denying people requests. Their job responsibilities are also to make sure they lead events. Outside of that they also need to make sure their supervising regiment is doing good by this doing trainings with them. They should also behave professionally and not minge around on the base. They are also tasked with sending trainer (NCO+) to the cadet area to train cadets when it's needed. When you reach the rank of 2nd LT+ you are tasked with supervising a regiment which means you need to do 2 trainings a week with them.

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: (If so, explain why) I have been banned once for L2ARP when i was new to server and I left when I was in brig

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: yes

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? (IN DETAIL) They should stick with their assigned regiment (the one they are supervising) but they shouldn't be doing the CO job in the regiment by leading Them. They should also not rush head in to the enemy like they are worth nothing.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?

Lead an base attack

call and do a debrief successfully

Do a training with faces and formations (basic training)

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events?  To granting and denying smaller request that the leader is not responding to. They should also help the leader make big decisions if its needed. They will also take over if the leader crashes

Anything else: N/A

fairy tail GIF

+1

Active

High Playtime

Is EP

Good application

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21

Neutral/+1

I have spoken to you in-game and you seem mature and know what you are doing. You are a Event Planner which shows your overall dedication to the server as a whole. The reason I have given you a neutral is because your application is somewhat poorly written and contains multiple grammar  and quite a few spelling mistakes which makes me question your ability to spell.

Good Luck!

tarkov-escape-from-tarkov.gif

Neutral/+1

-Seems responsible due with Event Planner

-Great Playtime

-As Apollo said staff app includes grammatical errors and spellings mistakes, seems rushed

-Not the best quality of mic could be a problem, when becoming Battalion Officer

Good Luck tho

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1

Leave 74th u noob 😄

Lives in a bunker

Great play time

Event planner

Kinda spanks people a bit but still good in my opinon.

I was Close to putting -1 cause he is a furry boy but the other outweight it

Pingu.Jpeg.e89f3965ee7a1b96bfb9b0e69935ba1b.Jpeg

+1
Active
Friendly
EP
HR showing his dedication to the server

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

---------------------------------------------------------------

+1
nice guy
ep
high ranking in 74th
but im going to -1 simply because you have bad mic and you are a furry, no furries in battalion mister

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

+1
-However is a furry so questionable in my decision

Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

OOC

[SWRP] Senior Event Planner

[HLRP] Senior Moderator

IC

[HLRP] Lambda

[NRP] Rottmeister 

Spoiler

Previous Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

[SWRP] Administrator

In Character Ranks

[SWRP] Plo Koon 

[SWRP] 91st 2nd Lieutenant
[NRP] Richter 

[SWRP] Honour Guard
[SWRP] Battalion 1st Lieutenant

SA.png

+1
-Active
-Friendly
-Event Planner
-used to be a good jedi 

- IC Ranks -

|- Grogu | 17/05/21 - FOREVER | | - Grand Master Yoda | 07/04/21 - 17/05/21 | | - Mace Windu | 27/03/21 - 07/04/21 |

|- Anakin Skywalker | 24/08/20 - 27/03/21 | |- Jedi Force Master | 11/04/20 - 24/08/20 | |- Jedi Warden | 29/02/2020 - 11/04/20 |

- OOC Ranks - |- Event Planner | 04/07/20 - 26/02/2020 |

1133595773_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.1ad0481f51e49c331a328efb4879f3cd.gif

+1 

Active

Friendly 

Mature 

Current ranks:

[SCT Commander]

Previous ranks:

[41st ARC Colonel]

[GC Vice Commander] 18/8/2020 - 21/9/2020 [GC ARC Colonel] 23/6/2020 - 10/8/2020

Pro's : Mature
EP
Gamer
Swedish

Cons : Furry

Overall +1

Edited by Havoc

Current Ranks : IRP Senior Administrator, ISB Member

Previous Ranks Fleet Warrant Officer, Sith Lord, ISB Agent, Trooper EP,
Sith EP, Jedi Warlock, JT Commando Medic Colonel, Purge Sergeant Major HMO 1402, Jedi Historian, 74th DMO, 501st VC, Jedi Lead Honour Guard [Master], Wolfpack EXO

Meme Thread - General Discussion - Werwolf Gaming.net

giphy.gif

Denied

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to the very limited amount of space in battalion we have decided you are not the best candidate for its last spot

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------