Kuntson's O5 Reapp pt2

Your in-Game Name: Mark Kuntson

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:119242586

Your Age: 21

Your In-Game Playtime: 9 weeks 3 days

Your Warns: 4

Rate Your RP Skills: Solid 9/10 if I try

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?:

I understand all of the designations are currently taken so I if this gets accepted I would take up the free slot. I have designed a custom character with the dossier below:

O5-X "Legion"

O5-X almost always appears as a different person, it is unknown if it is a group of individuals or one person. 

The Legion shares some characteristic traits, they are not very talkative, nor are they altrusitic. They favour sentient anomalies and treat them with respect and favour.

It has been recorded that in the past there have been incidents involving the Legion and both the Ethics Commitee and the Research Department, not many details are known.

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: 
Yes. I have been playing since v4 and my 4 warns should confirm that I understand the rules and can follow them.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions):
Well I want to be a part of the council to bring in my experience and rp skills mostly. I really liked interacting with other overseers and players and I believe that if I rejoin the Council I can do some very good roleplay with the veteran/new members. Also with the upcoming "rework" in mind I can contribute my ability to adapt to the changes at hand.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Administration?: 
The job of the Overseer Council is to oversee, as the name suggests. They do not have time to micromanage every single detail of such a big organization as the Foundation. They are the "CEOs" of the Foundation, as in they have a final say in most if not all matters and they do not get involved with minor incidents unless needed, rather focusing on the major problems the Foundation faces.

What is the O5 Council?: 
The O5 Council is a group composed of 13 or 12 members that are (probably, Administrator might be a thing) the highest ranking personnel in the SCP Foundation. They usually have a final word in all matters, but mostly only decide on the more pressing and important ones. Each of the 13/12 Council members is a unique individual with sometimes anomalous abilities. Their job is overseeing the Foundation as the organization and guiding it through the tests of time. They are responsible for ensuring that the Foundation as an organization maintains and at least attempts to fulfill their mission statements, that is to Secure. Contain. and Protect.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: 
Currently I am Nu-7 General Staff.

What Department would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...):
I would like to focus on the CSB or External Affairs (I know all the deps are taken but well, had to answer)

Edited by Mark Kuntson

Poop

This is not a denial in any sense, as we still have 3 ongoing trial members so theirs always a chance a space can open up so I will leave this locked for now and when a slot opens message me and I will unlock this application

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager
Sarkic Manager
O5 Council Manager
Theta-9
GOC
MTF A1

Unlocked

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager
Sarkic Manager
O5 Council Manager
Theta-9
GOC
MTF A1

+1

would be a great addition to the council

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

+1

Current Ranks
🖕
Past Ranks

EX-IRP Ranks -  Sith temple guard - Fleet SNR LT - DT commander - EX-SCP ranksSenior-Moderator - nu-7 SGT with med and support spec - Alpha- 1 agent - MC&D salesmen 💰

scotland.jpg.187333987d3208886819001174b2af6f.jpg

ACCEPTED

Please come to me so that we can get you started

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective