Nigerians finest

My Unban request

Server I got banned from: Scp

Your in-game Id: daniels Richards

Your steam ID: Nigerians Finests

Admins name: Idk but he was nice

Why did you get banned : failed rp

Why do you deserved to be unbanned: Due to that I believe to be perma banned for first offence is very harsh, when I didn't know that as a bouncer you can not just raid the facility otherwise I would not of done it. I have seen a few other people who have done it without any repercussions. That I would not of minded if it was a 2 day ban or 2 week ban. But No just a straight perma ban. If you look at my record I have had no previous offences and only 1 warning when I first started playing. So therefore I believe that I should be given another chance as it was an honest mistake which I am really sorry about the inconvenience I causes to those guards who I killed. That yes it would of never happened if I did read the rules but I let excitement take over and wanted to play as the character straight away. That even though I had been told I was aloud to do it by others who I trusted and said it was allowed.

Anything else: I do want to say thanks to one of the Admins who tried his best to not get me perma banned and believed that it was a bit harsh and was only trying to just get me kicked then I could rejoin the server. I just wanted to say that I believe that a 2 week ban would of been perfectly fine and I would of learned from my mistake and in that time I would of been able to read those rules so that I know everything i can and can't do so even if I don't get unbanned I will still read those rules to help those who like me were just excited to play on the server and didn't read the rules properly. thanks for your time

Edited by Nigerians finest
More depth
14 hours ago, Nigerians finest said:

Your steam ID: Nigerians Finests

Steam ID, not steam name

Why do you deserved to be unbanned: Due to that I believe to be perma banned for first offence is very harsh

You MRDM'd and fail raided

when I didn't know that as a bouncer you can not just raid the facility otherwise I would not of done it. I have seen a few other people who have done it without any repercussions

Read rules and find out

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png