Duke

Unban me Plz

Server you got banned from: SCP RP

Your name in-game: Don't have one

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157526447

Admins' name that banned you: Unknown

Admin's steamID: N/A

Why did you get banned?: Not sure, It says I was banned today in the future. It's currently June 28th 9 AM, but it says I was banned on June 28th 1 PM. I didn't even do anything yet.

Evidence(Un-necessary): fakhfkafaaf.PNG.58cabdd631413e3e40a9ef22b1c910e0.PNG

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I didn't even have the chance to do anything yet. I literally have no idea what I did. If I did do something that got me banned in the future, which had to be at least a few months ago, I apologize. I just wanna play on this server with my friend and I'd appreciate an unban.

On 6/28/2021 at 2:13 PM, Duke said:

I didn't even have the chance to do anything yet. I literally have no idea what I did

37 minutes ago, Maurice D Biggs said:

You were banned on 3rd October 2020 for "Homophobia|DTS|DTP|NH2RP".

2 hours ago, Maurice D Biggs said:

You were banned on 3rd October 2020 for "Homophobia|DTS|DTP|NH2RP".

literally gets banned for homophobia like how

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png

Ah shit, my bad guys. I didn't know that's why I was banned. It was completely wrong and I apologize. I'm not sure how long ago that was, but I feel confident that I've changed (though, I'm sure you've heard that 100 times). I try to not be toxic and make a hostile environment for my fellow players. Again I'm very sorry. My friend plays this server constantly and I just wanna join him. I fucked up and I'll understand if you Deny me.

It was almost 10 months ago. I'd really appreciate a second chance.

Edited by Duke
42 minutes ago, Duke said:

Ah shit, my bad guys. I didn't know that's why I was banned. It was completely wrong and I apologize. I'm not sure how long ago that was, but I feel confident that I've changed (though, I'm sure you've heard that 100 times). I try to not be toxic and make a hostile environment for my fellow players. Again I'm very sorry. My friend plays this server constantly and I just wanna join him. I fucked up and I'll understand if you Deny me.

It was almost 10 months ago. I'd really appreciate a second chance.

Is your friend Kinqu Kyle?

On 6/29/2021 at 11:49 AM, Erwin Von Barth said:

Wow didn't know SCP rp was unbased and unredpilled 

All jokes aside. -1 

never seen a homophobia ban lol

Denied.

Ban was valid.

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png