TheRedSpy

Unban Request #4.

Server you got banned from: SCP-RP

Your name in-game: N/A

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99431795

Admins' name that banned you: Viktor Svetsken (I think.)

Admin's steamID: N/A

Why did you get banned?: AMRDM, NITRP, FailRP, Job Abuse

Evidence(Un-necessary): N/A

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Well, I've tried many times before this, and I've done my best to prove to people that I really do want to RP on Werewolf Gaming SCPRP again. I'm determined to prove to everyone that reads this appeal that I can be unbanned without you worrying about this idiotic action happening again, because I know what I did wrong and won't let it happen again, I've learned more self-control and have been playing on many Serious RP servers lately to build up my RP potential and have spent some time in SWRP to get knowledge on various things that make a good role-player, well a good role-player. 

While most people reading this unban request might take me for a joke and just don't believe me, I don't know what to say. I think I've proved I want to get on the server and RP from my pervious unban appeals so I just hope you understand what I'm trying to say and trust me to RP on the server without doing something stupid like this again, because I won't, I know I won't and I will not let myself do it again. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Anything else?: 

Previous ban appeals. Also with my in-game name, I main SCP's and usually just go on Field Agent to bring SCP Objects back to the foundation so I haven't yet made a character that I've stayed with due to the character system we have currently not being introduced back when I was banned.

20 minutes ago, Bansheey said:

i banned you,

fuck off

Sorry? I'm sure it was probably just some mis-communication then, it didn't say which staff member banned me in the ban message so I'm just assuming @Viktor Svetskenbanned me since he's the only one that stepped up and said he did. EqwiBKfY.jpg?download=1

Edited by TheRedSpy

Wait a few more months. I feel like it would be unfair to give you a second chance now while most people had to wait longer than this. But at some point I think you should get a second one (if you haven't had one already).

20 minutes ago, Fixer said:

Wait a few more months. I feel like it would be unfair to give you a second chance now while most people had to wait longer than this. But at some point I think you should get a second one (if you haven't had one already).

Cheers for being nice about it but I've been told to wait a few months nearly every unban request to the point where I'll just have to keep making one every few months and it's getting quite irritating just being told, "wait longer, wait longer, wait longer". It honestly puts a dent in my sanity but if I have to make another one next month I'll just do it, I wasn't lying when I said I was determined in my unban request.

15 hours ago, TheRedSpy said:

Cheers for being nice about it but I've been told to wait a few months nearly every unban request to the point where I'll just have to keep making one every few months and it's getting quite irritating just being told, "wait longer, wait longer, wait longer". It honestly puts a dent in my sanity but if I have to make another one next month I'll just do it, I wasn't lying when I said I was determined in my unban request.

Not sure if I worded that correctly, the problem is I just don't want to keep making a new unban request every month for something like this and just get -1'd by the same people, over and over and over and over. They don't understand that I am also a human being who has feelings and the problem is I just want to get back onto a roleplaying server which I enjoyed, if I didn't care about it why would this be my fourth unban request?

23 minutes ago, Jason Ray said:

You barely RPed and if you're perm banned then you'll have to wait a few months before you make an unban request.
That's how it has always gone and always will go

Well.... I have..... I got banned roughly 4 months ago and have made a unban request every month since then, this is the fourth.

I mean, usually when people get banned for stuff like you did (ARDM, NITRP,Job Abuse, etc) and they try to apply immediately for unban, they will be told to wait a few more months. That is because, we doubt anyone would be so quick as to change their mind about actually playing like a normal person and not attempting to do the same thing again.

In your case, if you were banned 4 months ago, and you've been doing ban appeals every month since your ban. Then of course everyone would say wait a few more months as being banned for all the reasons you have mentioned.

So, in conclusion, wait a few more months, a few more months being not immediately after you've been permabanned. If you look at others that have been permabanned and their appeal accepted, bunch of them waited a year or so to try to appeal a ban, and bunch of us feel like a year is plenty of time to reflect and change your playstyle to a lot less mingier one and stuff.

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png
1 minute ago, Joe Conner said:

I mean, usually when people get banned for stuff like you did (ARDM, NITRP,Job Abuse, etc) and they try to apply immediately for unban, they will be told to wait a few more months. That is because, we doubt anyone would be so quick as to change their mind about actually playing like a normal person and not attempting to do the same thing again.

In your case, if you were banned 4 months ago, and you've been doing ban appeals every month since your ban. Then of course everyone would say wait a few more months as being banned for all the reasons you have mentioned.

So, in conclusion, wait a few more months, a few more months being not immediately after you've been permabanned. If you look at others that have been permabanned and their appeal accepted, bunch of them waited a year or so to try to appeal a ban, and bunch of us feel like a year is plenty of time to reflect and change your playstyle to a lot less mingier one and stuff.

I see your point but sooner is always better in my opinion, thanks for clearing all of it up as well. But honestly I can't handle the same people -1'ing my appeals for no reason but just to be funny, I doubt certain people even read the appeal before -1'ing it and I don't know how long it will take for me to give up. Anyways, cheers.