Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: HarryMcMillsy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114086050

Current rank on the server: GC Colonel, Platinum VIP + Pac3

What is your playtime: (1 Week - Minimum): 3 weeks, 0 days, 40 minutes 

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes and Yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: I have

Do you meet the requirements: I believe I do

Quick summary about you: (70 Words - Minimum): Hi I’m Harry, I’m 14 and I’m from England, there isn’t really much to say about myself other than I spend way too much time on GMod, It’s strange my interest in SWRP bearing in mind that I have only ever watched 4 of the films and not a single episode of the clone wars series. I do have other interests those being my lifelong love over aviation specifically passenger air travel with my number one goal in life to fly commercially as a pilot.

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name) GC Colonel Harry

Highest rank obtained: Trial EXO [Colonel]

What current rank do you have: Colonel

What is your current regiment: Green Company

Why should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum) I think I should be picked for Battalion because I believe that I possess the skills in leadership needed and that I have a high enough maturity level despite my age. I think that I have learnt a very important type of leadership, especially for Battalion, during my time on the sever, firstly during my time in CT I learnt how to lead a lot of often incompliant CTs into battle effectively and in the best way to avoid large casualties. I also think that my maturity levels can be justified by my rank currently in GC, being a Colonel you have the entire regiment look up to you when there is no Hierarchy members on and with that idea you have to show yourself to be quite mature, not only this but I was lucky enough to be offered a time is Trial EXO. I also think that I am dedicated to the role of Battalion due to the fact that I have wanted to join it since my early days on the server and that means that I would be active and I would also make sure to carry out to roles and responsibilities that came with it well and to the highest possible quality I can.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum) As a Battalion member there is a lot of roles and responsibilities that must be done. These change as you climb through the ranks. Firstly, Granting and Denying various requests for all sorts of things.

Also, during the first two ranks of Battalion Officer Cadet and Battalion Officer there are a few tasks which must be completed, and guidance and assistance is given from a Battalion Captain+.

Once the rank of 2nd Lieutenant is reached each Battalion member is given their own regiment that they are to be the supervisor of, the supervisor is to do various training and offer guidance to all members of the regiment but the most important role is they cannot do the job of the Hierarchy nor can they tell them what to do.

Battalion Command is a very large responsibility during this time the roles change completely from it becomes more like regimental Hierarchy, Battalion command is in charge of all of Battalion and are to make sure that everything they do is in order.

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: (If so, explain why) No I have not been demoted, banned or kicked

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: I do understand, yes

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? (IN DETAIL) When a Battalion member is in combat and they are not leading their job is to stick with either the regiment they supervise or a regiment they are assigned by the Battalion member in charge, they can guide the regiment to certain places or suggest that they do something but should not command the regiment, another thing they can do is give call outs on what is going on to the Battalion member in charge in order to make it easier for them to lead.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session? The 3 things that they must do is:

1.    Lead an event

2.    Call and lead a de-brief

3.    Do a training (That consists of faces formations and questions)

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events? When someone is Co-leading an event, they are job is again to give call outs to the leader of the event and to help out the leader by doing things like granting and denying requests for ships, speeders etc. The only rule they must follow is that they cannot use the voice amp while the person who is leading is still in game.

Anything else: Thank you for reading my application, I tried to change some things from my last one due to the feedback I got from Kids.

Edited by HarryMcMillsy

Current Ranks:

CG 

Past Ranks:

IC: CT Lieutenant -- GC Colonel / GC Trial EXO -- CG Temp Vice Commander -- Battalion Colonel --  CG SGTM

OOC: CWRP Moderator

+1 all of the reasons above, a great lad 

Edited by [W-G] iManuel

Current ranks:

[SCT Commander]

Previous ranks:

[41st ARC Colonel]

[GC Vice Commander] 18/8/2020 - 21/9/2020 [GC ARC Colonel] 23/6/2020 - 10/8/2020

+1

Really nice person when i met him. hes active asf and also really responsible for his age

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

Denied

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to the very limited amount of space in battalion we have decided you are not the best candidate for its last spot

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------