muggles

Staff application Muggles

Name:Real name Cassimans Lieven 

What country are you from?:Belgium

How well do you speak and understand English?:good and i speak english dutch french an german

SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198967645360/

In-Game name(s):LT Muggles

Play Time. Must be at least 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 5weeks

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: no

Do you have a microphone?:yes

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?:yes

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): i can speak 4 languages try my best to do everything and i made lots of friends on you lovely server

How long will you be able to play per day?:in the vacation 4days a week in a normal week 1 day a week(boarding school)

Any past experience as staff?:on discord

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.):2 1 of them was a misunderstanding i dont blame and the second was a mess

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: no

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions):It is about the community of Secure contain Protect Short SCP and it is about mysterious fenomens and a underground organisation that does test to these fenomens and if they are harmful protect civillians against them
(I grew up with the storys with my Dad)

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).:Yes is do i have read them multiple times and sometime they are confusing but my friend Jack doom helped me understand them

7 hours ago, muggles said:

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): i can speak 4 languages try my best to do everything and i made lots of friends on you lovely server

Not 250 words

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions):It is about the community of Secure contain Protect Short SCP and it is about mysterious fenomens and a underground organisation that does test to these fenomens and if they are harmful protect civillians against them
(I grew up with the storys with my Dad)

SCP-RP isn't only about the Foundation.

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.):2 1 of them was a misunderstanding i dont blame and the second was a mess

What were why warns/bans tho

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

Your application is extremely short

This section states that it needs to be at least 250 words, you have got 21 words, I'm sure people would make an acceptation if you attempted to get up to the minimum marked word count.

Would be beneficial for you to apply a screenshot of your warnings/time for people to see the resions for them, will help people decide if you would be a good fit for the staff team

Honestly i have seen you around and you seem like a decant lad, this application doesn't do you just, it makes it seem like you are not willing to take the time to go over everything, you will need to be willing to go over everything during a sit

14 minutes ago, Alan J Miller said:

after reading the app i doubt you have 5 weeks

Yeah, I don't feel like I've seen you on server for that long either

seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

26 minutes ago, Jason Haze said:

what even is this?

Gametracker it looks like

seal GIF

Not a good app imo. 

Was very short and didn't have a lot of info in it. 

As it seems, you also lied in the app which doesn't paint you in a good light (I'm sure you can understand)

In all honesty, I also see you minge a fair amount in the server.

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel