CamAG

Hanzen Drago's SCP-096 Application

RP Name:  Hanzen Drago

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100477650

Playtime Required [ Must be 4 days or Above] 6d 12h 16s

In-Game Warnings [reasons and amount. type !warns in-game to find, must have fewer than 20 warnings. (exceptions can be made)]:  

6 warns  https://imgur.com/gallery/1Ftb60W

Have you read the rules of SCP-RP, and do you understand them?: 

I have read the SCP-RP and I understand and release their importance while playing on the server.  Furthermore, I have realised my prior mistakes (shown in the warns) and during my RP I strive to follow the rules to the greatest extent.

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding* 

I have read the rules of SCP-096 thoroughly. I understand that I cannot: Mass Kill, not use my Level 5 Clearance Card to open my containment chamber unless I am chasing 096-1, must not use PAC3 to see outside my containment chamber, must not sit staring at the door as it would be seen as fail breach, must not spare any 096-1's, must sit down at the body of the last 096-1 target, must report those who intentionally break me out of containment, make sure I do not accidentally kill non-targets.

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?: 

I am able to give good RP to players that encounter me, and my first priority when playing would be to become SCP-096 when available.

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?*(Explain in full detail) 

SCP-096 is kept inside a 5m x 5m x 5m airtight steel cube. There is to be no video surveillance cameras/ other tools inside of SCP-096's containment chamber. Pressure sensors and laser detectors installed inside the containment chamber ensure foundation personnel's knowledge of SCP-096's presence inside his cell. If SCP-096 breaches containment due to human error or a facility malfunction during testing, all foundation personnel apart from E-11 or CS must leave the room. When everyone has left the room, E-11 or CS must be called to deal with the containment breach. When they arrive they must open the door and step towards a wall with their backs turned. When they are within close proximity to SCP-096 they must carefully begin the containment procedure to prevent mistakes. A plastic bag or any sort of cover will be placed over SCP-096's face to completely cover it, they may also blindfold him if needed. They must then use red Elastic Cuffs to be able to drag SCP-096 back to his containment chamber.

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?*: 

I will chase them into EZ utilising my Level 5 Clearance Card and looking in the direction I am travelling to limit the amount of other people that look at my face. When I reach them I will use my SWEP to kill them and then sit down in the exact spot where they have been killed, ensuring to look at the floor and not turn towards others.

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D and a MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why?*: 

This is not good RP as it goes against the logic of the SCP. You should kill the closest SCP-096-1 in the hallway, moving quickly killing all targets in the hallway and then continuing to follow the target who you were previously chasing. This prevents unnecessary amounts of targets being created from you running all the way to the first target, and returning back.

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to recontain SCP-096?* 

You would ensure the bag is placed back on his head, and then finish containment returning him to his sell. After that I would finally dealing with the possible escapee after containment is completed.

A GOI has managed to enter the facility, and they open your Containment Chamber to cuff you and take you out of the facility, one of them looks at your face but tells you it was an accident, and you can just ignore it. What should you do? Why?*:  

I would kill the GOI member that saw my face regardless of the situation, and then sit down in the exact place where I eliminated him. This ensures that SCP-096's RP is followed through properly, and aligns with the rules of the server.

Tbh, if you don't use anymore alts, I'd +1.

So, I'm gonna just +1 as it is a good app. Hopefully you don't use anymore alts.

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png
14 hours ago, CamAG said:

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to recontain SCP-096?* 

You would ensure the bag is placed back on his head, and then finish containment returning him to his sell. After that I would finally dealing with the possible escapee after containment is completed.

Make sure you use the correct template. I don't know where you got this question from.

50 minutes ago, Kabasch said:

Make sure you use the correct template. I don't know where you got this question from.

He's been basically using the app from long while back, deleting it, then reposting it, then deleting it, then reposting it again and again, hence why it's like that

seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

1 hour ago, Kabasch said:

Can you elaborate?

Like 3 apps ago or smthn, he used an alt account to +1 his app, then deleted his app when I called him out. Then reposted an app, then deleted when I said he +1'd with an alt his last app,  then posted this.
It was this alt account I think
https://werwolfgaming.net/profile/5713-_rogue_asteroid_/

Edited by Joe Conner

seal GIF 

YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN ACCEPTED

Request your SCP-096 whitelist in-game. Make sure you forward this messages as proof to the respective staff member.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact me on discord

Kabasch#7513