syphodiltz

2nd unban request

Server you got banned from: SCP-RP

Your name in-game: Barbara Barber (or something else, unsure)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5221673

Admins' name that banned you: bango

Admin's steamID: Unsure

Why did you get banned?: Mass RDM killed D class as a D class "for: "MRDM, 11x ( shanking d class for no reason )" on February 14th."  Majority of the D class were  afk outside control room.

Evidence(Un-necessary): N/A

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I've learned not to kill D class as a D class.  After reading the rules I understand class D can't kill other D class when in possesion of the knife that spawns in D block.

Anything else?: I think being banned for life was a bit harsh for my first offence and i've waited months now. Up to Admins to decide though. 

Edited by syphodiltz
4 minutes ago, syphodiltz said:

I think being banned for life was a bit harsh for my first offence

image.png.34d86a97a3b3f7ce8208e6b34c8f91ed.png
image.png.9f0c50323f1ba99f1dcbd886eceb9d44.png

Doesn't matter if it was your first offence or not, mass rdm is grounds for permaban

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png

That's why i'm appealing the ban though, if it was a short ban I would just wait it out and take the punishment. I'm not saying it didn't deserve a perma ban, i'm saying I learnt my lesson and want to join the game again.  All advice I have been given is  that I should appeal on the forums and so I am. This is not an arguement on wether the consequential ban was justified but rather if I am able to rejoin the game. 

Edited by syphodiltz

I like how you are a typical security guard who does not read rules in time and ends up getting banned. These people usually have no idea about how to rp and just take what they can get.

However, i think just the fact that you made an unban appeal which is not completely autistic, gives me enough of a reason to let you get another chance. For me, it seems as you actually intend to RP.

I really hope i am not wrong with +1ing you and saying things as "you actually intend to RP."
Please dont disappoint me.

+1

Edited by Tikomatura - Lyren Trou

76561198326381524.png                                        Hello

18 hours ago, Josh Rice said:

Who in their right mind thinks "oh I'm gonna stab my fellow inmates cause why not" I feel that's a common sense rule and ignorance is no excuse

Have you never played as a D class before? Am I supposed to be completely immersed in roleplay as inmates scream racial slurs and claim to have had intercourse with my mum while waiting hours for a role play interaction from higher roles. This isn't a realisitic response to my actions.