Polo_The_Bear

Jan Fans 096 thing again

RP Name: Jan Fan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157425526

Playtime Required [ Must be 4 days or Above] 5 days and 13 hours currently 

In-Game Warnings [reasons and amount. type !warns in-game to find, must have fewer than 20 warnings. (exceptions can be made)]: 0

Have you read the rules of SCP-RP, and do you understand them?: Yes

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding* Yes, after reading the rules i can see that i musnt abuse my swep, make sure i know if someone is looking at me when i kill them and dont care who im killing just kill if they look at my face 

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?: Yes

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?*(Explain in full detail) 096 must be kept in a 5m x 5m x 5m cube with no cameras or any way to see 096 but will have pressure pads and laser detectors in the CC to know if 096 is inside

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?*: You run out of your CC and bolt to the D-class and kill him, when i do i would sit down on his corpse and wait for someone to look at my face or to be re contained

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D and a MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why?*:  this is goof rp because it is was 096 would actually do in this scenario 

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to recontain SCP-096?* Re contain 096

A GOI has managed to enter the facility, and they open your Containment Chamber to cuff you and take you out of the facility, one of them looks at your face but tells you it was an accident, and you can just ignore it. What should you do? Why?*: kill him because of course 096 wouldn't just leave him alive in the lore

Anything else you may need to tell people reading this application: Id like to be 096, duh

21 minutes ago, Polo_The_Bear said:

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding* Yes, after reading the rules

Clearly you haven't read the rules and guidelines of SCP-096 as indicated by the following response:

22 minutes ago, Polo_The_Bear said:

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?*(Explain in full detail) 096 must be kept in a 5m x 5m x 5m cube with no cameras or any way to see 096 but will have pressure pads and laser detectors in the CC to know if 096 is inside

Also,  it doesn't look like 300 words.

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png

YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN DENIED

You should definitely have another look on SCP-096's lore and rules. Although you have hit the requirement of a playtime of 4+ days, I recommend you to gather more experience on the server and the server intern regulations. Most of your sentences make no sense as well and your applications does not meet the requirement of 300+ words. Honestly I believe that this is most likely a troll post...

If you have any further questions regarding your application, do not hesitate to contact me on discord

Kabasch#7513

You may re-apply in 2 weeks (the 16th of July 2021)

Edited by Kabasch