41st SGT

Jedi Healer

Donation:

Platinum VIP

Jedi General Saesee Tiin

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes, i use either but prefer to speak.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

i Joined the server on January 10th this year and took around 2 or 3 LOA's since

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums:

TS3 - Every day

Discord - Every day

Forums - Most days

State all your previous OOC punishments and a screenshot of your list of warns:

2 Warnings.

https://imgur.com/a/bd5O3yE

State the role of staff on the server:

To ensure that rules are being followed and to make everybody's experience enjoyable

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes. 

List of all previous server staff experience:

I have briefly staffed on another SWRP server so I am familiar with the basics of staffing.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Of course.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would check the loggings to confirm if this is true, if so i would put said player into an admin sit and then figure out what the applicable punishment would be. 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would inform a battalion member that a cadet is in need of training and they go to the cadet and let them know that someone is coming to train them.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

If this were to happen then a CG would more than likely be the first to deal with this and staff involvement wouldn't be necessary unless it happens multiple times after a warning / punishment from the CG.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

Nothing within staffing, i would just explain to them that you are supposed to salute a  2nd LT and above, Also they may have just forgotten their training as they're new or they may have just been trained poorly.  

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

If a staff member deems it as being FailRP then they can be warned or punished appropriately, if they continue to argue then i would tell them to speak to my higher ups and move on with the punishment.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would just explain to them that they can make an appeal on the forums if he wishes to take it further but as a staff member if i think they should be punished for their actions then they should more than likely be punished for it 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): 

I believe that i should be picked for the staffing team because in my past Six months of being in the server i have tried my best and shown dedication to both Jedi and Clone. For the past Six months this has been the only server / game i have played non stop other than a few breaks which ill speak about in a minute.  I have taken around 2 ROA's for just for a break and to work on other roles in the server [spending time on Jedi / Clone solely] and about 3 LOAs, one of which i was forced to take due to breaking my wrists. An example of my dedication to the server is during the time of said LOA, of course at the beginning i didn't play for obvious reasons but even on LOA with 2 broken wrists i still got on to play the server and even do things, it wasnt just coming on to walk around and such i would do trainings and try my hardest to be active during this time, especially within jedi. Another example of my hard work is through my rankings, I have reached the ranks in clone of DU LCOL / DU T EXO, CT DSGT, 41st SGT and Jedi Sage.

Another reason to pick me is because my activity and work on the server will only increase with the coming weeks as school is almost over and i will have plenty of time for the server and its players. My main reason for wanting to staff for the server is mainly because i play the server and i enjoy it and i want to take up some responsibility, that through helping out as a staff member. It's been almost 2 months since my first denial so i thought i'd give it a shot and try again.

Thank you for reading my Application!

Dear Applicant, I am going to have to -1 this application. 

As a high in character rank( Rear Admiral) This allows me to properly assess and judge this staff application properly and to a high level. Now i have numerous reason for this -1 which i am now going to explain IN DETAIL in order for you to better yourself nextime

The first mistake which instantly struck my was the lie you how obviously said in your reasoning for being staff you stated and i quote " i have tried my best and shown dedication to both Jedi and Clone." Now i dont know about you but as a previous SWRP mod aswell as a DarkRP senior mod and Deathrun Seniormod i knew this was a lie. You have recently been demoted by Razor on the 19.06.21 and you were already on a strike before this now as a rear admiral i don't think this is acceptable for a staff member as this still shows you have some mingery left inside of you.

FUTHERMORE, Your only reasons upon which you stated are that you have tried your best and you spend time on the sever,  for me as a previous SWRP Mod DarkRP senior Mod and Deathrun Senior mod this does not strike me as any reason why they would pick you there are other applicants who have much better qualities than the ones you have listed

FUTHERMORE you stated "

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

Nothing within staffing, i would just explain to them that you are supposed to salute a  2nd LT and above

Now you would not do this if you were as a staff at this would be a complete violation of the rules of staff as you are breaking an IC matter for a not good enough reason.

Overall -1

-Fusion

Rear Admiral / 

signature.png

Edited by Fusion365

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

1 hour ago, Fusion365 said:

this would be a complete violation of the rules of staff as you are breaking an IC matter for a not good enough reason.

i dont know if you misread this section or i mis-worded it but the first 3 words i said in answer to the question was "nothing within staffing" quite evidently stating that i would deal with it in character

In all honesty I did not properly read this response, the sight of it alone made me question the type of person you are let alone type of staff member you would be. The fact you go out of your way to tell a CT to Salute you tells me all I need to know about you, you are clearly power hungry and not someone I would like to see as staff, now as the Rear Admiral and during my Trial Vice Admiral period I would expect someone to salute me as I am a rank of power and authority - however you are a meer Colonel it is sad you must fill your ego with a person saluting you on a video game, this is not the type of person I would like to see in staff.  Now as a an Ex SWRP Mod, DarkRP Senior Mod and finally Deathrun Senior Mod I have never seen something a protentious as this, Joe I never pegged you as someone so power hungry. Just from this answer alone my intuition tells me from all my experience being an ex SWRP Mod, DarkRP Senior Mod and finally Deathrun Senior Mod, you are not and never will be ready for the staff team

signature.png

Edited by Fusion365

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

19 hours ago, Fusion365 said:

you are clearly power hungry and not someone I would like to see as staff

Again, you must have mis-read the scenario of what i would do, as i said in the question i would merely just inform them of the rule that your meant to, i would not insist that he salute me there and then, i would just inform him of it for people such as yourself who are a higher and much more important rank so he salutes to them and so he doesn't get in trouble with yourself, as you said you wish for people lower than you to salute you so if they were to not know of the rule then they would be aware of it in the future.

I also did state that they may have just forgotten it from their training or have been trained poorly which you should be able to tell that i wouldn't deal with it aggressively or anything as i literally made an excuse for them, so there would be no enforcing of him saluting me i would just tell him about the rule so that he salutes more important people like yourself.

You are a whiny cunt, fuck no.

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]

+1

this applicant is one of the best I have ever seen and I think he should get it instantaneously

Current Ranks:

Previous Ranks:

21st Commander - Jedi Paladin - 74th AMO - Battalion Captain - GM Colonel

+1

this applicant is one of the best I have ever seen and I think he should get it instantaneously

Edited by Skyman

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon

+1

Current Ranks: 

Previous Ranks:  Battalion Officer Cadet, Jedi Senior Guardian, Jump Troopers Corporal, 41st Commander, Clone Wars Event Planner

1774111566_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.5879cb9529a267eef5d1fa23e6d1e9ca.gif

+1

-Ex MingeSquad 
-Ex Permaban
-Ex Battalion
-Ex GM Vice Commander
-Ex GM Marshal Commander
-Ex 442nd CPL
-Ex 104th CPL
-Vice Admiral

Disco Inferno Dancing GIF

Denied

Just a shit post now. App isn't anything special, wait a bit before applying for staff again.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO