Jeremy Sanders

Jeremy's Staff Application

Name: -

What country are you from?: I am from Australia

How well do you speak and understand English?: English is my first language and i am capable of speaking it fluently

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:92004515

In-Game name(s): I mainly use Jeremy Sanders or Benjamin Harris/Theo Lyman for when playing my ??? characters

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 2 weeks 2 days 22 hours

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: GoldVIP/PlatVIP

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, it is my main way of communicating

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: Yes, i mainly use teamspeak for when playing surface GOIs or Foundation jobs that can utilise teamspeak

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): I believe I should be staff as I’m very active within the server and I believe my experiences within the server has provided me with the much needed knowledge of the responsibilities of staff members. I would love to work alongside other staff members as I value teamwork and I believe I can be a great leader and role model. Staff members are to stay professional and to avoid any form of bias when actively doing their job and I believe I can do this as a staff member as I choose to avoid picking sides in a fight and I’d rather talk it out and truly know what is happening when conflict arises. I believe I can remain calm and collected when dealing with those who only wish to get on people’s nerves as these people can get annoying and frustrating to deal with and thus can lead to further conflict and unneeded punishments. By making wrongful judgements, this can ruin the server’s reputation and my own as I understand that I fully represent the server upon taking the role of a staff member. Overall, I believe I am an understanding person who strives to create the best possible image for myself who only wishes to help those in need.

To add to why I should be staff, I could assist with staffing the server during downtime as my current time-zone allows me to staff the server when there aren't a lot of people on. Due to me living in Australia, the server is mostly unpopulated during most of the day but begins to populate later at night and by being able to look over the server during downtime, I can help punish those who think they can break server rules just because the server doesn’t have a lot of people. By being able to do this, I can help prevent unwanted people from ruining people’s experiences during downtime and overall preventing people from doing stupid things.

By being staff, I can fulfil my wish to help those in need while also dealing with people who like to cause problems. I thoroughly enjoy helping people as I get to interact with the community and help solve problems that arise within the server. I will always be there to lend a helping hand and help my fellow staff members if they run into trouble themselves or are needing assistance. I believe my experiences with the community have given me a better understanding of what the community is like and what is to come when becoming a staff member.

How long will you be able to play per day?: I will be able to play for mostly 2-8 hours a day depending on the current day

Any past experience as staff?: I sadly have not had any prior experiences with staff but i am willing to put in the time and effort to fulfill the role of staff

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): I have received no warns or bans throughout my time on this server 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e9c58837dca0175c60f218a46193c1c5.png

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: I only know most of the basic ULX commands. Due to having no prior experience, I haven't had the opportunity to use these commands but I am willing to learn these commands to better my capabilities as a staff member. I only have a basic understanding of the differences between ^,* and @.

I will list some of the ULX commands I know and what they are used for to show my understanding. I will only list a select few as there are a lot of ULX commands you can utilise as a staff member.

!warn <playername> <reason> This is used when punishing someone after that have broken a server rule
!slay <playername> This instantly kills a player
!goto <playername> This teleports you to the player you choose
!bring <playername> This is the opposite of “!goto” and instead brings the player to you
!return <playername> This will return the player back to where they were originally before being teleported
!tp <playername> This allows you to teleport a player to where you’re currently looking
!removenlr <playername This is used for people who were killed and need their nlr to be removed

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): SCP-RP is a semi-serious role-playing server which takes place within the SCP universe. SCP-RP is a way of connecting players all with a common interest in order to create an environment that people will enjoy partaking in. SCP-RP is largely based around the SCP Foundation which consists of a large variety of jobs and SCPs which players can play as while actively role-playing amongst each other. Although SCP-RP is mostly based on the Foundation, It also focuses on the surface. The surface has a city named Ovis City and a number of GOIs reside within Ovis City. These GOIs interact with the Foundation in a variety of ways and consist of different and unique groups of people who can create RP scenarios which allow those involved to have a wide range of role-playing possibilities as every person is unique and this can create entirely different scenarios depending on their actions.

SCP-RP is a platform which allows people to use their knowledge of the SCP universe to further enhance their RP capabilities and thus creating a unique atmosphere for those around them. RP within this server isn’t forced and is completely influenced by the community as each player gains the roles and responsibilities of their chosen job and thus allowing the server to closely resemble the SCP universe. 

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: I Thoroughly understand the rules of SCP-RP as I have read them over and over again as to remove myself from possible rule breaks. I believe my level of understanding the rules is good enough for me to be a great member of staff as I strive to make my work as efficient and appropriate at all times. I’ve tried my hardest to not cause any trouble as I only wish to create a positive image for myself and help those around me, not cause problems. I will only list a few important rules to show my understanding of the rules.

RDM: RDM or Random Death Match is when someone randomly kills someone without a proper reason to do so.

NLR: NLR or New Life Rule is a rule that when you die, you are to forget everything that previously happened in your previous life.

Metagaming: Metagaming is when a person uses OOC knowledge to further their IC knowledge. A common example of metagaming is when a user looks at the leaderboard to know if someone is a member of CI or the Foundation.

♥️

+1

- Has a good reputation on the server

- is sensible and knows how to roleplay so can be trusted

- not a bad bone in his body 

Best of luck!!

Head of External Affairs - Ewan Miles

Unusual Incidents Unit - Special Agent Prophet

Ex:

Adytum's Gate Sarkic Cultist - Volutaar Ewan Miles

2 hours ago, SeguAlonso said:

+1

Well done

I hope you'll become staff!

Whenever I see ppl with 1 post and all that I get sus 🤨

Anyway,

+1
 Looks like a good app

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic