Masterkings unban

My In-Game name: Galaxy

STEAMID: 
 STEAM_0:1:455148988 

Steam Name: Warlock IFN.GG

What is the reason for your ban: I think repeated offenses or something

How long were you banned for: Perma, November 24th 2019

Name of the staff member who banned you: Does not state

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: I have changed in many ways, I was stupid back than, I thought that minging and trolling was funny and it was just really imature by me. I made people have a bad experience back in 2019 and in all honestly I deserved this ban, It taught me a lesson to actually play the game how its supposed to be played and Its much more fun that way. Im currently staff on Icefuse and Ive changed a lot and the staff experience has changed me in a lot of ways. I want a chance to come back this time and roleplay the game on how its supposed to be, I sincerely apologize to all staff members and the community for my actions and behaviour, I feel sorry for the way i made my last appeal back in april, Just by readin the last application i was disgusted on how I could be so careless. Again I'm very sorry to everyone and would like to show that I can do more and contribute to the community. I'm almost 17 years old and i was 15 at the time, I was careless and Im disappointed in the actions that took me to this path on the road. 

+1/ neutral

i believe i second chances. i have made an big mistake myself and i understand how that feels. how ever i don’t know you at all, but you are 17 now it has almost been 2 years ago so i think you deserve a second chance.

well i have read one of your last appeals didn’t look to good that is the / neutral

Edited by Henk - DutchDavin

Current Rank's:
CE Commander
CWRP Senior Administrator
Past Rank's:
CE Executive Officer
CWRP Administrator

+1

2 Years is a long time, I think you could have a chance.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET

Accepted

Compared to previous unban requests, you have understood what you did wrong and it seems like you have matured. Seems as it is the 2nd time you have been perma banned, the staff team will be watching you. If you go back to your old ways then they you will be re-perma banning you.

Past SWRP Ranks
CW Grand Admiral, CW Manager,
CW 501st Commander x2, CW ARC Commander,
CW RC OS Squad Leader F61, CW Jedi Fighter

IRP Grand Admiral, IRP Vice Manager