Unban request

Server you got banned from: Scp RP

Your name in-game: John CK

Your SteamID:

Admins' name that banned you: The Tavots envoy

Admin's steamID:

Why did you get banned?: FailRp, Job abuse 073

Evidence(Un-necessary): At the end

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I was at 035 with the HoEA and a SA. In 035 cc was a hostage and the SA had the idea to let me go in to get the hostage out and then the HoEA told me to too. I got in and got the hostage out. I didnt knowed that its still failrp if such a high ranked told me to. I knew it wasnt allowed but the HoEA told me to and i tought maybe its ok then.

Anything else?: A 5 day ban is definitly to much. I deserved a warn or something but definitly not a ban.

IMG_20210711_003702.jpg

Edited by johnbigking10

Yeah no. Not only have you clearly committed FailRP and Job abuse. You are also one of the most Mingiest people on the server. 

I do wish you luck though. Just come back after the ban with a different attitude.

Head of External Affairs - Ewan Miles

Unusual Incidents Unit - Special Agent Prophet

Ex:

Adytum's Gate Sarkic Cultist - Volutaar Ewan Miles

11 minutes ago, James Whisper said:

1 minute ago, Ewan Miles said:

Yeah no. Not only have you clearly committed FailRP and Job abuse. You are also one of the most Mingiest people on the server. 

I do wish you luck though. Just come back after the ban with a different attitu

1. From my last ban and now i changed much and almost didnt breaked any rules and almost not minged

2. Nevertheless, the ban is definitely exaggerated

I mean it's obvious that if literally 1 of your 2 rules states "Don't go into a SCPs CC without permission from O5/Event team" then that's on you for not caring to remember literally 2 rules and you will be punished for it

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png
8 hours ago, Joe Conner said:

I mean it's obvious that if literally 1 of your 2 rules states "Don't go into a SCPs CC without permission from O5/Event team" then that's on you for not caring to remember literally 2 rules and you will be punished for it

It says dont go into scp 076-2 cc

3 hours ago, johnbigking10 said:

It says dont go into scp 076-2 cc

Ok welp I guess we both fuckin blind

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png
7 hours ago, Walter Alvarez said:

Bruhhhh it's a 5 days ban. Just wait it out and touch some grass like Philips Keter.

Idc that its just 5 days. Im mad that i got banned even that i definitly deserved a warning and not a ban at all

On 7/12/2021 at 5:23 PM, johnbigking10 said:

Idc that its just 5 days. Im mad that i got banned even that i definitly deserved a warning and not a ban at all

Just as we don't care that you are unable to read and remember two simple rules. Go touch grass.

Edited by Fixer