CanOfTango

CanOfTango reports Kabasch Cashew

Your name in-game: Matthew M Murdock
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89728997
Admin's you report name: Kabasch Cashew
Admin's you report SteamID: STEAM_0:1:147357128
Why do you want him demoted?: I was playing as SCP 913 and I was in my CC when someone came to open my cell I ran at them and took a few bites but I didnt ever leave they where in my reach distance. When the guard pulled out a weapon I ran to the other side of the cell. The researcher and guards where talking to me and one of them said out of character that I was Fail RPing because I knew id get teleported back even though i never teleported because I didnt actually leave. When I insisted I didnt leave I got told to shut up and warned for lying in an admin sit and i firstly wasn't lying and secondly I was never taken out of my CC and no one entered so I had no idea that I was even in an admin sit as i was never told so id like the warn removed if possible and kabasch to be demoted 
Evidence: I dont have my shadow play but I would think logs shows teleporting from my cell and can show that after I attacked I wasn't teleported till after the warn was given and a lot of people in ooc chat where saying that he was abusing and at least should have informed me i was in a "sit" as it was never made clear to me .

Edited by CanOfTango
had the wrong number for the scp
39 minutes ago, CanOfTango said:

I got told to shut up

I never told you in any way to shut up.

What happened, an E-11 reported him when he was playing as SCP-913 for failbreaching, he has attacked a B-7 that was outside the containment chamber running away. To somehow check what actually happened I went to the player combat logs and inspected the combat, he was outside his CC as he has bitten the B-7. I then asked him why he had bitten him outside his CC, he responded with "I weren't outside my CC". After I heard that I warned him for "Failbreaching - Runs out of his CC to harm a B-7 as 913 and then lies about it in a staff sit." since I could clearly see in the logs that he was standing outside his CC at the time of the combat being instigated.

Yeah, so here's the thing, you still did attack someone outside your cc which counts as a rulebreak.

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic