CG SGT Damien

All Previous Ranks Obtained:

CT PVT

212th PVT

74th COL (and Trial EXO)

41st M COL

RRD AST R (2nd LT)

What should we pick you for Battalion:

Well, I got very much experience with the server, and I wanted to try something new, I’ve got 1 MO and 2 weeks of playtime, and I think that’s much enough playtime to get a chance to try Battalion, I’ve been in so many regiments, some of them with a high rank, and some of them a pretty low, but I know how the basics work in the server.

People told me I should give it a try because I was a good leader in 74th, I know the basics of CG, so arresting wouldn’t be a that big problem.

I also like leading in a regiment, and if I get the chance to be battalion, it would be great to be able to lead a whole base! And even the supervising part makes it 100%

My English is fluently to me, so I wouldn’t have a problem with that. And because I have been in all of these regiments, my English even approved.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion:

As battalion you don’t only lead an attack or base attack, you got many responsibilities.  you lead and also manage the base under attack, or not. They also supervise regiment in base attacks or just on Defcon 5 in general. We also give perm or deny people who ask thing like to enter the base, or to take off or land. They basically just manage the bases on all defcons.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment:

ive ever been Demoted in RRD because of my inactivity, and that was because I forgot to take a LOA.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:

Yes I do, you got more clearances and responsibilities

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading:

If there are more Battalion on the base at the moment, the battalion helps the troops, it depends on what regiment you supervise, or what equipment you’ve got. For example: if a battalion colonel has got a grappling hook and a sniper, it’s the best for them to stay on the backline, because its not very smart to go push with a sniper.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session:

So, if you pass the application you got to Lead a planetary, do a satisfactory debrief and host an open simulation.

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to:

Up to the rank of a Captain

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment:

Battalion Colonel and above

Anything else:

If I made a mistake in this app, please send me a message on discord, or under this app, I would really appreciate that.

Edited by DamienSjeem

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

Personally with the interactions ive had hes been a pretty solid person, he was dedicated in 74th and had good leadership skills, i believe hed be great +1

Current Ranks

Past Ranks

-=Redacted=-| -=Redacted=- | -=Redacted=- | -=Redacted=-

Paradox_VS_Phoenix.gif